XENOPHOBIA Snake attack Scatter Church Sunday LiVE Service @christmecyland @prophetjeremiahministry

Posted By on September 11, 2019

Welcome to netTVmedia, Youtube.com/netTVmedia This is a LiVE story of how Prophet Jeremiah
came Across a Man, who brought a dangerous Cobra Snake to church, and while he was trying
to control the snake, he mistakenly got bitten by it, kindly watch the brief video before
the full Video. Please don’t forget to click on the SUBSCRIBE
& NOTIFICATION BELL BUTTON, & also, SHARE this video link on your social media platform
like: Facebook Timeline, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. Thanks You can as well click for more Video of your choice here: We will love to always have you on our channel Please click on the Subscribe button & the Notification button. Thank you for watching! Thank you so much for visiting #netTVmedia Channel. @netTVmedia

1. AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹

2. AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

3. May God ๐Ÿ™ give prophet Jeremiah omoto fufeyin more strength and wisdom, power to deliver his children in Jesus mighty name amen

4. This serpentine spirits ground an area to a halt,no good comes from those area's due to ancestral spirits. We need massive deliverances to uproot all this evil through the name of Yashua Hamashiach the son of the living God.

5. Luke 10:19— Listen! I have given you authority, so that you can walk on snakes and scorpions and over come all the power of the enemy and nothing will hurt you.

6. Is this movie or acting drama โ˜๐Ÿฟwhat is happening in the churches!? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†

7. I dont understand it .how did this guy came to Nigeria wit xenophobia snake to do what in Jeremiah church? Im confused cos how did it get into d plane wit snake inside his luggage? Or do they invoked d snake out of d bag.im lost

8. Fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire in the name of God amen

9. Man of God bless be on to you and papa Jesus. Please man of I need you to pray for me Lebanon outside Ghana please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

10. What is all this rubbish before the face of the Almighty. The house of God now has become an entertainment arena .What is wrong with al those generational pastor who have become a script writer just to deceive innocent people in the name of Jesus .May God have mercy

11. IS ANYONE WITH WISDOM HERE AT ALL?DO YOU SEE HOW THEY CHANGE THE FILM'S TITLE FROM HIM TO TELL THE CHURCHES THAT THEY HAVE POWER TO TRAPPING SNAKES AND SCORPION, THE SNAKE DIDN'T OBEY THEM BECAUSE NOISE WAS MUCH HE TOLD THE OWNER OF THE SNAKE TO CARRY IT BACK, IF YOU ARE REALREALLY MAN OF GOD YOU FOR PIN IT UP WITH PRAYER,YOU TELL HIM TO BRING IT OUT THAT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING, BUT WHAT HAPPENS?IF THE MAN IS REAL EVIL HE WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTION AS SIMPLE.

12. The most sacred heart of Jesus have mercy on us and on the whole world ๐ŸŒŽ amen lord โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ

13. Thank you dear king of kings Jesus Christ of Nazareth our father for being with your prophet Jeremiah… Our kingdom is powerful..

14. They had wanted Papa to run away; so they can accused him of fear. Remember Papa was standing live with the wild Lion. SEALED.

15. You, cannot say negative in a situation as such. The Prophet demonstrated the power of God in the mist of trial and trouble. Bravely. King David killed Goliath the PHILISTINE SEALED.

16. Arise lord Arise lord ohhhh Lord protect your servant prophet Jeremiah Lord is the winner king o king ancients of days oh Lord you the power full god all glory goes to you lord

17. When you are in Europe. And you see this kind of stage drama. You will definitely know that NIGERIA is finished. When will all these church nonsense stop.

18. These ppl are serious about power and attacking the churches wow! If this was an American church the parking lot would be full n cars speeding off…

19. Oh my God, this is the exact color of Snake I swallowed in my dream 3 days ago and I vomited it out, it was in the afternoon while I was sleeping, I had a dream and this same color of Snake was walking inside my mouth, it went in and still came out, when is coming out, I just used force in vomiting it out and I shouted Jesus woke up and as I was vomiting it in my dream so also to real life and woke up, and immediately used my Anointed oil from mercy city to minister in my mouth, forehead, palm and leg… I know God has taking every Demonic plan out from my life and my family, they tried to feed me or to possess me in the dream but it didn't work… I never new this live service was even going on, or else I would have said is because i watch it, but no, I was sleeping and never new this was going on till today and now, that I decided to watch the past programs I wasn't able to watch and I'm watching this, it happened 3 days ago and same 3 days ago…. Oh God I thank you so much for this deliverance and great testimony… Papa please pray for me, I really need your prayers Sir….. thank God for using you to deliver me in my dream.. God of mercy may you reign for ever…. God please always be with me and my family..

20. Stage work ,why the pastor no near the snake to bind the snake and heโ€™s telling the gullible congregation not to be afraid . The stupid man dey run from snake .

21. Am ashamed many re fool. While the pastor didn't burn the snakes immediately to show the world his real man of God but he gave him money to return the snakes back at where he picked it. Fake power

22. แŠฅแ‹จแˆฑแˆต แŒŒแ‰ณ แŠแ‹ !! แ‹ตแŠ•แ‰ แŠฅแ‹จแˆฑแˆต แ‹ตแŠ•แ‰… แ‹ซแˆจแŒ‹แˆ !!

Thank you Jesus. God bless. YOU

23. Be very conscious because everything you do you will account for it. Do not deceive people by uploading old youtube uploads courtesy of Mercycity TV.

24. It's seems that every thing is show time no longer the words of God. o lord deliver your children open their eyes to recognize the false prophets.

25. Now all these magicians don't go to street or market again to perform. Now in the church. Just to entertain congregation. God have mercy.. Pastor preache the word of God bring souls to God. Not all these arrengee.nonsens

26. God๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ