Would You Date Someone From A Different Religion? | Tell My Story

Posted By on May 24, 2019

1. Different religion and different facial appearance are two very different things. The video is totally messed up in its delivery. For example, would a Western culture guy date a burka or chador clad woman? Answer that honestly.

2. She did the right thing. She's beautiful(light eyes,light hair,clear skin). Why should she commit #WhiteGenocide with him? He should make an effort to assimilate and fit in to superior western culture. She'll have a 100 blonde white guy right swipe her on tinder. He doesn't make sense because she'll be dating lower down the racial hierarchy.She just could not picture him naked on top of her.

3. He was accepting it open and she was a shallow and narrow-minded and judgmental.
    She does not deserve him

4. I now want to know more about Sikh religion ( sorry, don’t know how to spell it but he seems happy and even )

5. Open your eyes people, Indian is not the same as Arabian. And Middle Eastern is a transcontinental region consist of 18 countries

6. They guy is way better looking and everything compared to her I'm just gonna be honest and the dancing at the end made me happy and made my day

7. I'm an atheist, but I'd date a Hindu if I wasn't taken….as long as they didn't try to convert me, but I don't think Hindus do that. I escaped Christianity because I wanted to be secular, not to jump into another religion.

8. As a Muslim but also a Canadian I’ve grown up with plenty of Sikhs and it is amazing how strongly they subvert first appearance stereotypes and expectations.

Very energetic, warm and hard working.

9. She's such a fake racist b. At the end of the day, we're all equal human beings and we all deserve the same attention. Internal beauty is what matters more, and he was so accepting and kind- but she simply rejected him because of his race and culture?

10. Caucasian. ..Caucasian region (armenia,azzerbaijan,georgia,sometimes turkey)

And the Sikh is just a liar. Sikhs beleive in reincarnation and you will come back until your heart is pure enough to be observed with a figure less god

11. even though i'm an atheist who was raised catholic, i still think eastern religions make more sense than western religions.