Won’t Stop Now | Live | Elevation Worship

Posted By on October 12, 2019

I give you glory
For all you’ve brought me through And now I’m ready
For whatever you want to do I’m moving forward
To follow after you And now I’m ready
For whatever you want to do Your presence
Is an open door We want you Lord like never before Your presence
Is an open door So come now Lord like never before In every season
Your grace has been enough And I’m believing
The best is yet to come The cross before me
My hope on things above And in you Jesus
The best is yet to come Your presence
Is an open door We want you Lord like never before Your presence
Is an open door So come now Lord like never before I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now Your presence
Is an open door We want you Lord like never before Your presence
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle My God made me a promise
And it won’t stop now

1. This song is my PROMISE FOR 2019!!! New open doors GOD IS Faithful always!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘

2. Can someone pray for my family? Much appreciated if someone can just remember us in his prayers. Thank you alot ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. Thank you jesus….in every season your Grace has been enoughโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

4. Alot of times,I never really get to hear these songs until they are introduced to me by our Praise Team leader. I'm blessed to be a part of the P&W Team,and help deliver songs like these to our congregation.

5. I pray I get to a point where I say " Devil enough is enough" i have faith i will i know what Jesus is capable of..Amen

6. Hey!!!There are some people that sang with tauren wells before and they look all the same๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜„.I like this song though!Way to go!

7. Amazingly, this is my life's song right now. this song is a blessing to many. A powerful declaration against all struggles and the upcoming blessings. Thank you Lord!

8. This deserves SO MANY MORE views and likes than it has. What an incredible energy. We serve an awesome God! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

9. Only the love of Jesus could bring multiple people different in age, backrounds, and ethnicities together under one roof and one voice in song. The beauty of worshipping our Lord Jesus.

10. Why so dark in this gathering? Why the need to follow society/worldly examples. Turn the lights up! Come out of darkness and be ye separate. Not a rock concert.

11. May you guys be blessed sooooo veeerry much…. Your songs are a great part of my daily worship…. From the bottom of my heart may you'll be blessed immensely.

12. The first time l heard this song,l was spiritually in pieces after a ver serious storm,but when l haerd THAT "I GIVE U GLORY 4 ALL U HAVE ME THROUGH"l picked up n moved on,the LORD brought me from shame to fame.God allows things 4 His own Glory.

13. This is my go to song whenever I hear bad health news about someone I love and care for. Just an awesome song giving Jesus all the Glory! Thank you Elevation Worship and Musicians! So, So talented you all are!

14. Was sent this link by our worship leader to pick up the lead guitar tabs since we're doing it next Sunday..then I noticed after watching the video how the lead singer's wearing the Van Halen 1991 For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge shirt (that's F.U.C.#. for those of you who don't know)……interesting choice of shirts for a "Christian" worship song

15. We were sing this in church this evening and this morning such a powerful song love it when I sing praise I feel his presence more

16. I just want to be as convicted about the love and promises of God in my life as the lady between 3:25 – 3:27 and rejoice madly while at it !

17. I am a huge Elevation Worship fan. Love the songs and the music. Just got to know am I the only fan that noticed the Van Halen shirt on the lead singer? I actually laughed out loud watching this video and seeing that. Maybe Van Halen should be wearing an Elevation Worship shirt!??

18. Gracias por la traducciรณn, preciosa la canciรณn, y el Seรฑor.
    Que ร‰l siga derramando sobre ustedes la bendiciรณn y los siga llenando con su gloria โ™ฅ๏ธ

19. I canโ€™t help but have a smile on my face when I listen this song!!! Breakthrough is coming on my in me, my job, and at my church!!!!

20. Something out of sync regarding the fact that the lead singer is wearing a Van Halen 1991 tour t-shirt …the tour was called (and can be read underneath his jacket) โ€œFor Unlawful Carnal Knowledgeโ€ and was colloquially known by a much less family-friendly name. Odd!

21. I really like this song, but Iโ€™m struggling with the lead singer wearing a Van Halen t-shirt ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Worship leaders with Van Halen, Def Leppard, Rolling Stones, etc tees send a conflicting message – We are singing and praising Jesus and God but promoting lives of sin, sex, drugs, and rock n roll. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป Maybe there is some artistic hidden message thing here Iโ€™m missing? ๐Ÿ˜

22. Break through is coming๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝwoww wat an anointing

23. Your presence is an open door we want you lord like never before your presence is an open door so come now lord like never before๐Ÿ™

24. To think over 5 million people have viewed this video and me and my sister actually had a divine moment with elevation worship at the novo theater in LA this March such amazing people they we're so nice even allowed us to take several pics. when you serve an Almighty God nothing more is needed but faith he's above all else ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ lots of love from Alyssa & Crystal from Downey,CA

25. Heard this song for the first time this morning and I canโ€™t stop singing it ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

26. The presence of God for me is best with my eyes closed. My next season will be my best season. My God made me a promise and I believe him.

27. I am ๐Ÿ™ and believing for a breakthrough this week for myself, my loved ones, friends and Brothers & Sisters in Christ around the world that need to hear from you Lord and have there prayers answered. We ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.