What Islam fears. Quran exposed with satire

Posted By on September 15, 2019

We finally landed. bye bye buraq
I’ll see you later for next trip bye bye, be safe!!! ho, ho, hello everyone I am Muhammad the leader of Islam. my
followers call me the prophet of Allah. I am 53 years old, but let me introduce you my child bride. Come on over Aisha do not be shy! Hi everyone, I am Aisha, I am 6 years old and Muhammad is my grand-father, I mean my husband. Muhammad! I am 6 years old, why did you force me into a marriage with you? you are 53! I am just 6, why Muhammad? well Aisha do not be afraid because I am patient! patient I will wait till you’re 9 years old
to do some shaggings!!! if you know what I mean! No Muhammad, I do not know what that means. Can you explain? well in three years even if you’re still
playing with dolls as the hadiths say sahih al-bukhari volume 5 book 58 number
236 number 234 and many others you’ll be prepared for intimate night!!! whoa I
cannot wait and nine years old tender love with me
Let’s change subject for a moment! I think I’m about to have a revelation from my
alter- ego; his name is Allah I’m going to my cave . I have to go!! bye-bye my tender
love, bye bye Aisha! ohhhh ! here’s the cave I found it shoo bats, go away! I am going to change my beard! So I can look more like Allah! Oh, Oh I am having an epileptic attack, my chest hurts! I am ready to talk to my alter-ego Allah oh, oh, lordy! lordy! here he comes Hello, Allah what can we put today in our book, the quran Hello Muhammad, here is the most important verse! The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger is only this, they should be murdered or crucified and their hands and feet should be cut off from the opposite sides
they should be imprisoned this shall be a disgrace for them in this world and the
hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement now that was such a moving and full of mercy hallucination, I mean revelation. I
need to hurry to tell Aisha oh,oh hello there
I’d like to share the message of Allah with you I just got one of the most
compassionate verses that will go in the quran, go ahead and read well to be honest that doesn’t seem so
merciful and loving to me chopping off hands and feet sorry I don’t believe you
I don’t think you are the prophet. I think you were tripping… oh oh oh you do not
believe me !y ou are such an Islamophobe bigot and a racist! I’ll show you how to
deal with people like you by proceeding to apply the most loving and peaceful
verse I’m going to show you some mercy here I cannot believe that Islamophobe and
racist and just such a bigot!!! he just didn’t think chopping off hands and feet
was merciful but I showed it to him all of the mercy!!! let’s go back home camel we need to
bring this gift to Ayesha from the most merciful Allah and me the Prophet let’s goooo here I am the three dancing are my sex
slaves that I captured from wars. my war booty Rayana, Maria, and the one standing is
one of my 11 wives.. go ahead sit down Hafsa. my wife Zaynab , my wife Hind, my
other wife Safia but where is Aisha ?I need to look for her. hello Muhammad, I have been waiting for you inside our love nest. to find out about your hallucinations, I mean revelations! what are you doing still in bed you lazy bum! I told you to
be ready and cover up you hair! you for crying out loud you’re looking like a
prostitute showing your hair like that I put this quranic verse right in front of
you as a reminder but you still disobey my order!! ouch 21 27 I will describe it
you struck me chest which Grisha CAPA I have a surprise for you here are some
gifts that’s a little gruesome moment you
don’t light up all right then let’s go outside look at all of us goats which
one do you want I don’t wanna go okay you are displeased
you are so hard to please let me tell you all right I shall go back home they
put on your favorite water for a special night out oh my tender love look at the
sky I like shooting stars are the devil well this first Islamic episode ends
here let’s make a brief summary of just the few things we learn today we learned
it in surah 533 of the Quran those who go against me and my alter ego Allah
she’ll be murdered or crucified in the heads of the feet should be chopped off
we learned that if your wife does not obey your orders you’re allowed to bid
her in the Quran source surah 434 we learn that I hid eyes on the chest and
we learned my favorite wife Aisha I was 6 when I took her as my little child
bride we learned that I had 11 wives and sex slaves that I captured from Wars but
this is so much more you need to learn so don’t forget to subscribe like and
share the link to this video everywhere you can support my work you know the
motivation to I hope we’ll have it and I approve this message
peace out bye for now you

1. Im looking forward for more. It is insane. Mohammed the perfect man, the role-model for every human being in the past, present and future, forever. Wtf im gonna write? christians are progressives, compared to islam? Made me think.

2. This should have way more views.
    There is a former Muslim, his channel name"the ex-Muslim".
    His content is great,but it is not known.
    There is so much trash on youtube, but good stuff gets hidden.

3. This is the most wholesome childrens show I've seen in years. It's so important today that we teach the kids about compassion, and the importance of capital punishment against anyone who disagrees with you.

Dude, make sure this video can't be linked to your home address in anyway, as we best remember how Charlie Hebdo ended.

4. I live in a country that has 200 million muslims..
    they are getting radicalized at a faster rate..
    idk if I should laugh or just be scared …

loved the video though.. GREAT work:) 🙂

5. Do you know that youtube announced it will authomatically unsubscribe people from channels for weird excuses?

I clicked subscribe and I was not notified on this video. Then looked and they unsubscribed from your channel.

Youtube also censors comments.
    Why are they trying to protect Islam?

6. Loooooooooll….
    Hilarious!
    There are very good channels exposing Islam.
    Have you watched the videos posted by " the masked arab"?

7. First off, if Allah decided those punishments, who are you to judge Allah?
    And for wife beatings, it is meant light beatings to keep the woman on the straight path.
    The man is in charge to make sure the family follows the straight path.
    If she deviates from it, she should get punished.
    Allah knows best.

8. Mohammed was a barbaric sex addicted psycho king…I was a muslim but now I hate this cult made by Mohammed and millions of people were killed in the name of Allah(God of War)…

9. PBUH (Pigs Be Upon Him ) Nasty prohet Muhammed is a sex addict and lustful with earthly things how comd hd become a prophet or so called a messenger and he make allah as vessel to lure and to decieve more people. Many have been decieced and was been deciet by muhammad thru allah. They bowed and praise to allah 5 times a day and even fasting to boe and praise allah but instead it is a bow and praise to muhammed in short.

I love to watch more more of this puppet show.

10. Somehow someday there will be a hollywood movie insulting islam to stop theor brutal conquest of the entire earth to islam. To stop islamization. Hope someday more of this video expose more about muhammed and the middle east history that that mostly been occupied by Christians and Jews were been ruthlessly and brutaly invaded and conquered by islam by its sword and ruled poilitically after. Middle east is now zero Christians and few Jews after Jews strongly defended Israel aftem islams long before wishing to destroy Israel and the Jews making all zero for it and making jews and christians a slaves for muslims and paying jizya to muslims as a payment for not becoming muslims. Though the Christian Crusader heavily defended Europe, Africa, America, Latin America and the west but failed to defend Middle east regain all of its territories.

Hope to see lot of these videos. Insulting islam you will be killed. Insulting muhammed you will be behead so muslims werecso die hards because they are afraid to die and beheaded not praising allah and not following muhammed.

Question: Muhammed was only a messenger then why muslims follow him? a messenger is only a messeger then why is the main cast of the quran and followed by all muslims and treat him like god a king while muhammed as told in the quran he is only a messenger. Then why muslims followed him, in that simple logic that is only clear that muhammed greatly influenced them and decieve then totally with all lies, and decietful of muhammed is so powerful that every muslims are under on his spell in nature.

11. This is a riot! Lol
    But it is also sad, because it is the truth.
    How can Muslims justify a 53 years old man sexually forcing himself into a 9 years old child? Repulsive. They justify rape!
    A 9 years old cannot consent to have sexual relations with a 53 years old man.
    And let's do not even talk about the rest of the barbaric, deviant, and evil things written in the qur'an.

12. I just subscribed your channel, I see the your comments in thor van ham channel… Keep the good work on bro… And also come to cp channel and give the link in chat room… Thanks 4 your hard work

13. YOU IDIOTS CAN ENTERTAIN YOURSELVES
    with the lies, the misconception, the propaganda from the zionist media and PUPPETS from the evil missionaries…IT WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO THE TRUTH OF ISLAM.

14. We are in the midst of an ideological war that too many are blind or asleep to notice.
    Saudi Arabia is funding billions of dollars to spread their disgusting Islam, by build mosques all over the western world, and posting video propaganda all over youtube promoting Islam; yet this brilliant video goes unnoticed.

This video does a really good job at defeating Islam with the use of comedy. Enough with useless talks .
    Islam wants to conquer trough lies, deception and force.
    People need to wake up!

15. I'm Muslim but I support wat has been shown in this video in a hilarious way. can't wait to see more videos. that's great. keep it up and educate us with some more videos like this. great work. plz, don't stop making such videos.

16. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Last and Final Messenger of Allah. I also testify that the creator of this video, is from among the transgressors who has distorted the life and teachings of the Prophet of Allah. May Allah guide the author of this content and his viewers to the truth of Islam. To warn them of a day in which there will be no intercession. You will face Allah alone and will be punished for what you used to say.

17. Not only do you distort the teachings and life of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, you are inconsistent. Everything in Islam that you attempt to criticize can be found in the Bible, particularly in the Old Testament. You should also attack the Bible as well if you are really concerned with “human rights”.

18. Islam is a cult, and a violent and abusive one at that. It calls people apostate if they leave, and infidel, if they don't join in… Anyway the penalty is the same.. …DEATH …it might have worked in the 7th century of no police, TV, internet, and uneducated people… But in the 21st century there is…. NO EXCUSE NOT TO BAN THE CULT ISLAME .!!!!

19. Good job my friend!👍👍👍as we say in Italy,"a laughter will bury you!"una risata vi seppellirà!i hope i wrote it right in english..

20. Revelation 12,12
    Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Feels like it's going faster and faster…..

21. Loved it.
    This is more important than might seem.

Satire isn’t just entertainment. It’s a vital function of democratic society and a way to broach taboo subjects, especially in times of crisis.

Many citizens do not “get” satire, or its larger purpose, and criticize it for being, at best, entertainment, and, at worst, mockery and ridicule, according to the researchers.

The goal of good satire is not demoralizing mockery, but to generate debate and conversation about subjects.
    satire’s goal is to invigorate public debate, encourage critical thinking, and call on citizens to question the status quo.

Good job! I see what you did!

22. You know what is the problem of people in the west, especially Usa and Uk when it comes to combat the bigotry of Islam?
    A lot of them are so scared of being called "bigots", scared of causing offense to Muslims…. for simply telling the truth about the vile religion they follow.
    Westerner mind has been mindwashed to feel so sensitive to "feelings" of others, even if the others hold some very disturbing religious ideas.
    The westerners need to remove this sensitivity, and start telling the truth about Islam.
    The bigots are those who practice this bigoted, crazy ideology, not those who stand against it.

23. How many man hours did you put in this video bruda!? It so interesting and very educational, you earned a new subscriber, thanks bud.

24. this is what is causing Muslim retardation. An horrible truth

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:
    70% of Pakistanis are inbred.67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.63% of Sudanese are inbred.60% of Iraqis are inbred.54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.
    Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad
    and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim
    world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim
    world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all
    matters, including marriage.
    Sennels warns that massive
    inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible
    damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’
    intelligence, sanity, and health. (Similar effects were
    seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British
    royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of
    time.)
    Below are the consequences of inbreeding:
    1. Birth and birth defects:
    100% increase in the risk of stillbirths.50% increase in the risk that the child dies during labor.The risk of autosomal recessive genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher.The risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.
    2. Physical and mental retardation and illnesses:
    The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of mental and physical retardation and schizophrenic illness.The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness, i.e., insanity.Social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. An academic paper published in the Indian National Science Academy
    found that “the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation,
    social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are
    significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies.”Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The
    risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being
    classified as “retarded,” increases by 400% among children of cousin
    marriages.

All of which would explain the following phenomena among Muslims (Source:Nicolai Sennels):
    1 out of every 3 Somalis are mentally ill.More than 40% of the patients in Denmark‘s biggest ward for
    clinically insane criminals have an immigrant (i.e., Muslim) background.One-third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen have a “foreign” (i.e., Muslim) background.In Denmark, psychologist Sennels’ native country, “non-Western”
    immigrants (who are mainly Muslim) are more than 300% more likely to
    fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.In Denmark, Muslim children are grossly overrepresented among
    children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools
    is consumed by special education.64% of school children with Arabic parents in Denmark are still
    illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant
    drop-out rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, “One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.”
    Muslims’ average lower IQ means a lowered ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking, which would explain why:
    The Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of
    what Greece alone does. In the last 1,200 years years of Islam, just
    100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in
    a single year.7 out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.Only 9 Muslims had ever won the Nobel Prize, and 5 of those 9 were for the “Peace Prize.”According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just
    10% of the world average when it comes to scientific research (measured
    by articles per million inhabitants)..

25. love this.
    How can anyone insist Islam preaches peace when it is a war machine?
    It is all over the quran… kill, kill, maim, subjugate..
    How can Muslims be in such denial?

26. In the 1980s, Chinese authorities relaxed some of its repressive policies against ethnic minorities, and loosened border controls which allowed Uyghurs Muslims to travel to the Mecca Pilgrimage. During this period, some Uyghurs came into contact with radical Islamist groups operating in Central Asia and Pakistan, while others were studied in Koranic schools associated with Islamist movements. The increase in fundamentalism has been linked to the Islamic revival of the 1980s, following Deng Xiaoping's political reforms which sought to reduce the suppression of religion that was widespread during Mao's rule.

27. Do they seek for other than the Religion of Allah.-while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (Accepted Islam), and to Him shall they all be brought back.

28. Verses 5:33 and 5:34 in the Quran are talking about the main two criteria and how to treat those who fight God and his messenger. It also mentions what exceptions should be considered before such punishment.

How one is considered a warrior against God and his prophit is a very crucial question. Who is eligible to punish those who make this war is another important question.

One has to read, understand and interrupt the whole verses of Quran before he claims that he can answer such type of questions.

29. Hello visitors and subscribers.
    Since I have been asked when another video will be posted, here an update.
    I started the video, but at the moment do not have any time to work on it.
    It will be a long while, but a few more satirical videos are planned. Some human actors will be involved.

I would also like to encourage others to make video satire of Islam using Islamic sources to prove how insane and barbaric Islam is.

Since others sent me some messages asking a few things about setting up a patreon account.I am going to post it here.

I am NOT going to set up a patreon account.

I have decided that for my next videos I will post links to one or two ex- Muslims channels, and THEIR patreon accounts that need support, so that if someone wants to give a donation for my work, THEY directly will get the donations and financial support and nothing for me.

This one is a fabulous ex- Muslim channel that is soo underviewed and deserves lots of support! he is great.

The ex- Muslims deserve support, in my eyes they are heroes!

This will be some of my appreciation for their amazing courage and work.

Best wishes to all and thank you for stopping by.

30. I heard that Mu*ammad married 17 year old Safia when he was 60. I also heard that he killed her husband before marrying her don't now how true it is though.

31. Superb. Islam should be mocked like any other religion is aloud to be.
    I’m Christian, I’ve no bad feelings towards anyone whom doesn’t believe.
    It’s only islam that’s the problem, sadly it’s a very serious one.

32. Thank you brother, becaus of this kind of satire that I watch since 2001 is becaus I'm still holding on my faith and every day more Muslim then the day before. Thank you brother.

33. I'm a Muslim. I saw your video and I agree with all the references you gave from the islamic books. Seeing such videos just make me hold to my religion firmer.
    But I wanna ask, why are you even trying? Channels like Darkmatter, Apostate Prophet, Irish Infidel etc have already posted almost everything they could find against Islam. You're just repeating the same stuff. I've seen all videos of all Anti-Islamic channels. If someone haven't reconsidered his faith after seeing 1000+ (so called) rational and logical Anti-Islamic videos, then chances of his reconsidering after seeing your 1 video are like 0%.
    And I'm a Radical, Fundamentalist, extremist and pan-islamist Muslim and I'm proud to be so.