Top 10 Celebrities With Crazy Beliefs

Posted By on May 30, 2019

1. Chem trails are real dammit. And its for cloud seeding to make it rain. They been doing it for ages. Not a secrat geez.

2. indeed, celebrities who's entire career is saying things other people have written for them. lets listen to the wisdom poring out of them! let me guess, Trump bad, chem trails real. sorry cupcake, your looking for the liberals.

3. Chem-trails are REAL, because every plane doesn't give off chem-trails…planes give off Con-trails……I think it's funny that we're not supposed to bully one another but because we don't believe the same things my beliefs are "Crazy"…..Silverstoning is weird NOT crazy

4. I think Watchmojo has the " craziest beliefs ". For this pathetic attempt to marginalize other peoples beliefs and to take things they've said out of context. Stupidest channel on youtube.

5. Thank you WatchMojo for trying to brainwash and bully people into believing anything outside of the official record is bullshit.

6. Steven Seagal might be fat and cocky but I think he's exactly right about staged mass shootings in an effort to eventually take guns away from American citizens

7. only 2 ingredients have been studied in all vaccines, they do cause autism and Alzheimer's ' look up Geo Engineering the chemtrails are real just look up in the damn sky you dip shits sheep.

8. A couple of these are true. Gay media moguls have an incredible amount of power and the government is constantly whittling away on our second Amendment rights, but if you work in the media you support these things, so anyone who opposes you is defined as an idiot.

9. yo, Whoever runs this shit channel. I would suggest you do research on these topics before you put out lists like this, morons.

10. Jesus Christ Loves you, repent, cast out those demons, kjv bible, hallelujah! Here's a prescription try, and apply. John 3:16-18, Romans 10:9, Hebrews 11;1&6, John 14:21, Matthew 5:17-18, and if you are able to receive those you'll need Luke 10:19-20, but there's no reason to stop there. When in doubt check out the stone in egyptian hieroglyph thanking Joseph for land dating back to genesis (which scientists literally can not do with their magic rocks), and all of the other physical artifacts from biblical time periods

11. So the funny thing about you criticizing chemtrails is that now there are articles about doing this to “cool the planet” get heckled.

12. You guys left off Terrance Howard. Dude thinks 1 X 1 = 2 and had a whole system of made up math to prove it

13. There was more truth in this 10 list than crazy. But the video maker wants to shape your mind. It seems people can know longer be allowed to think for themselves.

14. I know this is an old video, but you should really check your facts or pull the video for totally bogus info..

15. You know who else is politically incorrect? I am and so is most of the population of the US. Phil Robertson should be president! The second amendment should be protected and Seagal was right

16. I like Phil Robertson and the rest of Duck Dynasty but it seems that people go after him because he's a Christian.

My father in law was 18 and my mother in law was 16 when they got married – August will be their 43rd Anniversary.

My sister in law was pregnant at 15 and married to her 18 year old boyfriend before she gave birth.

My husband's Grandmother was married and having kids when she was 15 years old.

In my family, we didn't start having babies until we were 17 lol.

A woman that used to work at my Mom's office told me that all of the females in their family get pregnant around 15 then get married, so she got to grow up with her Great Grandparents. I can't even imagine what it would be like to see my Grandparents parents!

A lot of people get married young and have babies young, it's not little girls being married off to old men, so get a grip.

That's one of the differences between Christian and Muslim – old men marry little children in the Muslim community and teenagers/young adults get married within the Christian community… what's worse, a 21 year old guy marrying his 17 year old girlfriend or a 68 year old man marrying a 9 year old girl?

17. Kylie Jenner is right… They are spraying us. And the reason for California almost burning down to the ground that's because the soil is soaked with volatile extreme levels of aluminum oxide. I just didn't get there that was put there by Chemtrails. And if you don't believe in Chemtrails you'll be caught what's your eyes in the headlight like a deer