Tool Time #3: Prayer Kneeler

Posted By on January 7, 2020

1. I like your tools, you can make all the fancy cuts with them ๐Ÿ™‚ I need simpler, less fancy plans though :/ I don't have those tools, just a circular saw

2. @Shareallicu Sorry I haven't posted the PDF yet, I forgot about it for a while but I will get it out soon. The only tools I really used was a saw (Any will work, you just have to make sure the cut is strait), an optional router (You can skip the slot for the shelf and just do a butt joint) and then drill.

3. Thanks for making the video. I too would like a PDF for this project. I really like your attitude. Some people who make videos are "out of touch" with the real world. Not everyone has tons of tools and years of experience. Thanks again for this great video.

4. I bought a kneeler a few years ago and paid around $200. Thank you! Now some of us poor Catholics can make our own prayer kneelers. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. i love kneelers myself, but i think you can make alot of modification to this that will be a great improvment for approximately 5-10$ that will be a enjoyment to other as well. im making one in design right now as my friend did a pis-poor job in making one that i still like once in a while. i can make one for about 100$ now..ie. you need main stand arm support and tuck away arms drawer, as well as a proper kneeler adjustment tool and go from there. it can be quite advanced and very enjoyable.

6. I was wondering when you will have the PDF up I am wanting to build my own prayer kneeler and I like you design so if you have the PDF I would like to get it.

7. Your channel seems to be abandoned but if you see this and still have the plans for the kneeler, please please put it in the description, thanks God bless you.