The World’s Best – “Mini Maestro” Dazzles Judges Playing Piano At Lightning Speed In Audition

Posted By on September 15, 2019

>>Ladies and gentlemen, today I will be playing “The Flight of the Bumblebee.” [ Cheers and applause ] [ Metronome ticking ] [ Piano plays “The Flight of the Bumblebee” ] ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ [ Tempo increases ] [ Audience gasps ] [ Cheers and applause ] ♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]>>So cool.>>Now, that’s the average speed someone would play the song. Drew, can you please come here and help me? [ Cheers and applause ]>>Go, Drew. [ Audience awws ]>>[ Chuckles ]>>Can you set the metronome to 208 beats per minute? Thank you.>>Wow.>>What?>>That’s like my heart right now. Ready? 1, 2, 3.>>Yeah. [ Metronome ticking faster ] [ Cheers and applause ]>>Okay, this is gonna be interesting. [ Piano plays faster “The Flight of the Bumblebee” ] ♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]>>What?! ♪♪ ♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]>>Whoo!>>Drew, guess what, Drew. I can play even more faster than this.>>You can?>>[ Chuckles ] I can play 325 beats per minute, which is twice as fast as the average person’s playing speed. [ Audience gasps ]>>Oh, my goodness.>>Can you set the metronome to 325 beats per minute? [ Metronome ticking faster ] [ Audience gasps ]>>No.>>Whoo! [ Piano plays even faster “The Flight of the Bumblebee” ]>>No! No! ♪♪ ♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]>>Wow!>>Oh…my…goodness!

1. He is a child prodigy…..Nothing can beat him.May be in the future, people will learn his own compositions as we do now of famous composers like Beethoven.

2. Great awesome …. Proud of you … Congratulations and best wishes for your future .. God bless you … Keep it up

3. Listen the kid has talent I can't deny that but I'm a pianist and playing fast doesn't make the best pianist ever I will love of He starts to learn how to compose peaces

4. Sorry when I kill the mood… But this time wasted on that chromatic scale piece, to play it twice as fast as usual, would have been better invested in practicing some etudes and preludes, or even piano concertos, to join an actual competition for piano to eventually take first place…

5. The Twoset crew is here

That boy is sAcRIleGiOus

Btw its not all of the piece… And he didnt play the right notes on he's fastest speed…

6. I would like to request aajtak, zee news, abp news and everynews channel to show this boy on your channel, so that other kids get inspired…

7. This is great, but I think the term of playing fast is overused and over recognized. It really annoys me when people play things faster than they should. Just my thoughts.

8. Black judge who is like a joker gave 47 marks when other two gave 50 to Lydian. Black is against black. White people are impartial. One can find jealousy on the face of that joker black judge.

9. Omg! Before 2 months ago I watched this at that time I didn't hv a knowledge about music I thought we can play easily… But now I'm going to keyboard cls n now I realising hardwork speaks 👍🎹 this boy jus awesome man