The Protestant Reformation – ROBERT SEPEHR

Posted By on January 3, 2020

1. Your videos are eye-opening for so many and validate so much of what I have known since I was a kid. I am happy to be a Patreon sponsor and I hope everyone that values your work becomes a patron as well.

2. Robert Sepehr, in this day & age where our history has been so skewed by bad actors with an agenda, your work is highly valued & very much needed.
    Thank you for bringing so much darkness into the light.!
    <3 😉

3. Martin Luther was born as Hans Ludher. The surname Ludher has the same root as the word "lewd", and was taken by the burly, hard-drinking, whore-mongering miner class from which Luther's father came. Luther's father was one of a new rising middle class of people who owned the mines they worked, and could, therefore, profit from their own labor and employ others. Luther's father sent him to school to be a lawyer as part of his overall effort to increase the standing of his family at the top of the non-noble classes of German society. He was terribly put out when Hans almost immediately abandoned legal studies for philosophy. The apocryphal story is that Luther entered the seminary after a promise he made to God when he became frightened during a violent thunderstorm. He took his new name for two reasons: To honor St Martin, who eschewed wealth and power, and from the Greek word for Freedom "Elutherius", he took Luther.

4. Thank you Robert! Could you do a piece on Napoleon? What kind of man was he? Who was he fighting? What was his goal? Why the visit to Egypt? Thank you!

5. Excellent overview! Then they came to distort, pervert & mock the Textus Receptus in diabolical new versions & translations of the Bible, to psychologically bring people back to religious unity. Now most all protesting churches declared & signed in 2017 (??) that the Protest is over & all rebellious daughters of Rome have reunited with their Mother.

6. Exceptional work as always.
    I’ve purchased and read all your books and will continue to do so.
    I consider you to be one of the few reliable resources for anthropology and history.

7. my god, Martin Luther was a genious. I cant believe I never saw it before; he was protesting, but knew it wouldnt go far with the power of Rome, so he used advanced technology to MAKE it a reality. A certainty that was guaranteed by the peoples desire for a better, more prosperous and spiritual future … One without insane contradictions at the root of our society….. blew my mind today Robert, thank you

8. Thank you Robert!! So glad my Ancestors left the Netherlands in 1657 for America. I'm sure they suffered persecution from not being in the Catholic Church. Grateful for Martin Luther to bring the Bible to all. I have a copy of the KJV 1611 bible today.

9. I agree with what everyone is saying, awesome work. One thing they are not saying. Is how you speak in your videos. A picture is worth a 1000 words, but I listen to your video's and I can listen to you a lot. I say Podcast your information. Thank you for being you to full.

10. When someone in a YouTube comment section says to me… " Do your research", I simply reply with… " Robert sepehr does it for me".

11. All accurate information, thanks for sharing!
    You didn’t mention, Jan Hus, about a century earlier,
    & the start of The Moravian Church!
    The first non Catholic Church!
    Martin Luther got much of his inspiration from them!

12. I totally love all your videos but I really like the longer one's 😍 although with the short attention span these days it's not worth while 😔

13. Thank you for Sharing more history from my ancestors lands of Bohemia!! I dont think I’ll ever know that much or who my actual great great great grandparents were but at least I can be educated about the history over there because of you!! That land is so old and has so much to learn

14. It would be interesting to compare Apostolic Catholic churches to Roman Catholicism. These apostolic churches were not influenced by Rome due to their isolation. They would include Assyrian, Chaldean, Georgian, Coptic, Armenian, and the Malabar rite of southern India. I don't think these apostolic churches had a protestant Reformation.After the swamp gets drained from the Roman Catholic Church it might end up looking closer to the original apostolic churches, free of Roman corruption.

15. Thanks again Robert for your videos. Sadly, even though it is our heritage here in America these truths are not being taught to our children, perhaps dooming us to repeat the mistakes of the past. With the protestant reformation came the Christian renaissance and the creation of science industry and the wealth of the modern world.

16. I would like some content about the vikings. History channel is disinformating with his series of viking, telling inaccurate histories and fallacies about the viking culture and the norse people. Is clearly a social engineering campaign from the owners of history channel for occult the true history

17. Look at the Lutherans now. The church of the state. The church of every tailor made ideology without any order. That's what happens when it tries a one size fits all form of Christianity. There's almost nothing religious about the protestant church these days.

18. I cannot wait for the next installment. I listen to your videos multiple times in order to absorb all the information! Thank you so much!

19. enlightening and much appreciated:D the senators became the bishops…etc…this explains things simply, logically. I had a professor who revealed 'true' history and his class was very popular however he could only reach so many. the ability to reach many is the best thing about the internet. thank you very much Robert

20. After catholic schooling i never went to church or supported the church in any way.
    Those involved in it at the top are criminals of the highest order.
    They prey on the innocent & vulnerable. God would condemn them all to hell for eternity.

21. When there are starting commercials, I take a sneak peek at comments and having them at the end pretty much guarantees I write a comment of some form or another. I'm intreaged as to where this rabbit hole will lead!

22. I'm a devout rebel of the Catholic beast. Jamestown brought in the despicable ideas we were trying to free ourselves from by leaving Europe.

23. amazing… that back then priests used a dead writing, Latin, to keep knowledge from the lay people… today doctors covering for Pharmaceutical companies still write prescriptions in Latin to hide drug knowledge from people today. I learned this when I was 14 years old because I heard my Father complain about a prescription his doctor gave him in 1972, costing 35 dollars. I looked it up found the translation it was chelated zinc, that refers to elemental or atomic zinc attached to another molecule, such as picolinic acid. Once in your body, zinc is important for strong immune response, growth and balancing blood sugars., which could be purchased at the new health stores for 7 dollars, back then. overlords have always found ways to suppress knowledge as a form of control for the masses.

24. I understand that religions are important to people, but I often wonder if the Cathars had it right all along?
    Great presentation!

25. Prague of Bohemia (present day Czech Republic) was the center of militant revolt against Catholic church 200 years before the Defenestration (throwing them of windows). Early 15th century saw Husite revolt sparking crusades against it.

26. Makes sense catholic translates to universal🤔 Also intersting how Islam and the holy Roman Empire form around the same time…..and idealize genocide.

27. By the way sheeple, the queen of England went to the Vatican and Gave the Protestant/ Church of England BACK TO ROME, THE VATICAN 7 YEARS AGO. it's on YouTube, find it

28. Absolutely! Your relationship with your maker is private! Never believe what men tell you! Once you understand that, you will meet him! I know! Peace and love everyone! <3

29. very good presentation. Prague was where Johnathan Huss met is end at the end of a stake, if I am not mistaken “his goose was cooked”.