The Little Mermaid Is Now Black

Posted By on July 12, 2019

1. Look at these links, aren't they neat?
    🔵Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=238676

🔵Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6L68ENVVYDBWQ&source=url

🔵Subscribestar: https://www.subscribestar.com/atheism

2. Good job Disney you hired an actor that is convicted felon hit and run driver. Oh yeah the person she hit was a woman and a POC

3. This is social engineering. It's an attempt to mix races because blacks can no longer be expected to conform to western civilization. Don't believe me? Turn on any TV and watch the commercials. Do you see 13%? 26% 52??? NO! If I were an immigrant from one of the Stan"s, I would swear this country was 80% black! Blacks are portrayed as hockey moms ,orchestra leaders and even (now get this) responsible fathers. Fo real!

4. Quite interestingly it seems that the time difference between a Disney movie and a live adaptation is about as long as it takes a kid to grow up into a wageslave. Surely this cannot be a coincidence!

5. AIU has gone full wight SJW. How fragile do you have to be to get this bootybothered over the race of a fictional character?

6. We're all gonna die one day and our last moments before death I don't think we're gonna be thinking about how Ariel is black or white this is why I wish I wasn't part of humanity, they always zoom in on stupid things before we actually try to save the planet why not think about how our existence is destroying earth but no ofcourse not you know why because someone's flesh is pigmented differentially on a movie I like to consider myself the only human on earth because even else is straight up stupid .

7. Tbh i got pissed as well when i heard about this. since Disney is replacing an official white mermaid into a black mermaid. Im cool with disney making more black, asian, muslim, etc characters besides replacing the original race of the character, like the live action starfire.

8. please do a video on the Michelle Carter 'involuntary manslaughter' case.
    Michelle should be free right now.
    It's ridiculous that a then 17 year old girl, now 22, is being sentenced for this crime.
    Seriously, if what she said amounts to 'involuntary manslaughter' for what she said over text, a large portion of the internet should be in prison right now.

9. Didn't you used to always call yourself an "alpha male"? What kind of "alpha male" cowers in fear of a black woman being put in a movie?

10. Did you know that braindead clod Brett Keane just made a video about how he's a fan of yours? If that's not a sign that your content appeals to morons, I don't know what is.

11. I'm just hoping they either DON'T make it a musical, or if they DO, then at least don't make it all rap and hip hop. When they do a white->black swap and do that to the music it feels even more racist and cringeworthy

12. A lot of racist people in this comment section….theres more white princesses than there are black princesses so stfu and stop moaning. Now, I'm not black(I'm mixed) but I would call myself black if I had to choose one race, my point is stfu and let it be.

13. Wowwwwwww WTF CATS AND KITTENS? U fcking white piece of shit lmao. White peoples suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk assssssss

14. LET DISNEY FAIL… They will be sorry and they needto feel it. Then this liberal Hollywood multicultural bull shit will come to an end.

15. What do you think about the music festival in Detroit that is going to be charging white people double the price for tickets, and all “people of color” get their tickets for half the price? It would be nice to bring more attention to it, since near to no one is talking about it

16. No one complained about the race of Moana when her story and depiction was established. People are upset because if you're going to just adapt a beloved classic to live action, departing from the basic look of the character just for social justice points is… gross.

Erasing and replacing European history rather than coming up with your own ideas is soooo much more woke.

17. Black people wine to much about slavery. In 17th century 80% of Europe were serfs.Brits enslaved the Irish.Russians enslaved Fins and ukraines.U dont see wining a round

18. I think USA is just going to have it harder and harder for white people.
    Someone has a inferiority complex…and what's the solution….racism

19. Umm, Devon: how do you square this take with your take on the ‘controversy’ of the Ghost In The Shell casting of Scarlett?

Strikes me as inconsistent.