The Atheist Delusion Official Trailer (2016) HD

Posted By on June 1, 2019

Religion is just absolutely
uncalled for. We're just mere things floating
on a rock in space. Believing in God makes no sense. It's
to me, it's the dumbest thing. We are not only figuratively but literally star
dust. Are you an atheist? I am. So you're an
atheist? Yes. Yes. I am. I need to know what to what to believe in. Like what happens when you die? Yes, I
don't want to be a bag of dust. Did you know that 54 million people die every
year? People just like you and me who loved life. If you were shown evidence you would change your mind because you're open? Absolutely think I am open to evidence it, just would have to be
extraordinarily compelling like out of this world compelling. Has this made you think today? It definitely has. I'll definitely consider this. Eye-opening. Wow. I hope I get enough guts to get
myself out of this stinking planet. Kill yourself? I'd like to. You see what you're doing? Yeah. I'm lying
to myself.

1. Random Person off Street: "I'm an atheist"
    Ray Comfort: " But what about banana."
    Random Person off Street: "Hmmmmm… okay!"
    Roll Credits

2. This movie looks interesting. I've seen it. My relationship with the Father has grown ever so deeper after watching this trailer and the movie.

3. athesists for JESUS Christ may not be an oxymoron. an athiest may need some proof , well, show them through your LOVE not your anger #JESUSisGOD
    AMEN 🙂

4. The most interesting thing which is totally lost on atheists as they simply cannot laugh at themselves in their silliness, is how much they are exactly like a religious person now. insufferably proselytizing their view wherever they can….quoting their own brand of "prophets" such as the Hitchens and Dawking and Hawkins, as if they are ye ole time prophets themselves, renting billboards and bumper stickers and slapping on them phrases to troll "unbelievers", soon I suspect they will even open up their own church….oh…wait….they have one in england!
    all this is totally lost on them of course because their personalities are as uptight and dweeby as those they claim to dislike.

5. There is nothing presented in this movie that changes the basic problem of theism. There is not sufficient evidence of a god (and there has never been) to warrant belief in it.

6. Wow, some shitheads waving around an electronic video camera, which could not exist without the scientific method, into people's faces… to attempt to disprove science. BRILLIANT STRATEGY GUYS!!!

7. This has to be a joke lol. The people who believe in a book with unicorns and dragons are acting like we're the crazy ones.

8. That's all Christianity is about- comforting lies. Kind of ironic seeing as it's by a guy called Ray Comfort.

9. i see god botherers are up to their old tricks LYING DISTORTING (anything) THREATENING CHILDREN THEY GO TO HELL (CHILD ABUSE ) SCAMMING MONEY . YOU KNOW GOOD OLD RELIGION !! WHY THEIR LOVING GOD WATCHES 19.000 CHILDREN DIE EVERY DAY . HAVE A LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WORSHIP 'THE GOD OF THE BIBLE ! HE'S A REAL CHARMER . NOT !!

10. Of course there is a creator of life (GOD)  We did not just suddenly appear in a puff of smoke or from any big bang, we were given life. You do not have to have a degree or letters after your name to realise that.

11. Somehow, I'm having trouble accepting that Ray Comfort found it so easy to change the minds of those atheists. Hey, maybe I'm wrong. I haven't seen it yet. Maybe he talked with them for hours using really sophisticated philosophical apologetics until they just had to break down and admit that there must be a God but somehow I doubt it.

12. These people are obviously uneducated undergrads, paid actors, or Comfort's lackeys disguising themselves as "atheists". Good job cherry-picking college students who are still learning about evolution, instead of debating with.. you know… ACTUAL SCIENTISTS!!!!!!!!!

13. It's a shame you feel a need to lie in order to prove to the "non-believers" what can not be proven. If there were proof one wouldn't need faith. This is complete bunk given to us by the guy who tried to prove god by showing how well a genetically modified fruit fit into a man's (as well as most primates') hand. Lot's of dramatic string instruments though, that's fun.

14. Science is about observation. To prove something exists it needs to be observable. So your argument makes no sense at all, cause the Sun can be observed. The God you are refering to can not be observed. So this statement is stupid: "Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day."

15. Why do we need to prove the existence of God? He is within you. I really feel sorry for Atheists. What do i have to lose by believing in God? I do know i have a lot to lose by not believing in Him after i die.

16. This guys definitely aren't atheists. They're just paid actors, nice try Comfort you banana wielding buffoon. But there no way that old guy would openly talk about his suicide.

17. Wait so you have proof so amazing it turns all these atheist into believers… let's put it behind a paywall!

18. now this trailer right here proves my problem with a lot of atheist. you feel it's ok to insult anyone who is religious in call them stupid and a waste of space and all sorts of horrible things that's okay but whenever someone who is religious says anything good or bad you guys go on the attack and say that you're being oppressed. you can be an atheist all you want that's fine but you don't constantly have to attack anyone who is religious

19. Just watch the movie… God is real… Jesus is real… So is eternal life… dont be stupid or ignotant… just watch the movie, and then decide…

20. Deny the obvious…. of course us atheists are denying the obvious. It's not like we have mountains of facts and scientific research backing out beliefs and disproving yours, of course we don't. It's not like some religions only have a book "proving" there stuff.

21. So they saw the title "The God Delusion" and said "Yeah but let's change it to atheist"
    Why can't Christians come up with something original?