Sunday Service Live || The Lord's Church || Raj Prakash Paul || 14 July 2019

Posted By on July 20, 2019

1. Acting is nice bro .because, humble your self says lord Jesus Christ it's not my word . you look like hero celebrity, your father is simple men .

2. Anna iam jani vijayawada worship every month 1day vijayawada lo paithadndi plese chala youth aduguthunaru plese plese anna reply ivandi plese

3. Praise the lord anna
    Nenu CIVILS prepare avuthunnanu anna bearocracy dvara nenu god service cheyalani ashapaduthunnanu
    Pls prayer me anna
    Financial weaked

4. I still remembered…you used to say Anna ..you are completely into the worship and I m trying to get back you guys to msgπŸ˜„…such a power worship has that we will forget everything and anything and just worship Him with all the love on the Earth

5. I want to be crazy enough to get locked in room playing this video out and to worship Him like never before.
    U are the God who satisfy this heart you created Lord …nothing else and no one else Father… Abbbbbbaaaaaaaaa father

6. What's happening with me? My brain is telling you are missing being there and to worship along on top of your lungs ..and my heart is telling you are still feeling the presence Priyanka.. praising God for such a worship leading..

7. Avunu annayya ma vesayalo konni alage jaruguthunnavi ma kutumbam kosam na maregi vesayamlo kuda pardhana cheyandi plz annayya πŸ™

8. Pray for me I have exam on 19 th of this month with god's knowledge , I have to select in the mighty name of Jesus

9. This is the best form of soaking worship ever… Cant compare it with anything… God bless you… Thank you for delivering to us such great worship