Sami Yusuf – Make Me Strong

Posted By on November 28, 2019

1. This song brings a luck to me every time. I always listen to this before I make an important decision or before important days or when I am in difficulty. I always find right way with this music. This music makes me really strong. Thanks Sami Yusuf.

2. I know I'm waiting

Waiting for something

Something to happen to me

But this waiting comes with

Trials and challenges

Nothing in life is free

I wish that somehow

You'd tell me out aloud

That on that day I'll be ok

But we'll never know cause

That's not the way it works

Help me find my way

My Lord show me right from wrong

Give me light make me strong

I know the road is long

Make me strong

Sometimes it just gets too much

I feel that I've lost touch

I know the road is long

Make me strong

I know I'm waiting

Yearning for something

Something known only to me

This waiting comes with

Trials and challenges

Life is one mystery

I wish that somehow

You'd tell me out aloud

That on…

3. You have angelic voice you are so beautiful and this is one of the most beautiful songs i have ever heard.. 💖🙏🏻💖 you are a blessing

4. Guys i think this music is meant and made for everyone, only because he is muslim you don't have to say i am christian, i( am smthing else) but etc.

just enjoy his music let us enjoy his music

5. Soy mexicano, me sorprende su popularidad de Sami en ese entonces, me imagino que es en Londres. Dios siga iluminándolo siempre.

6. أرجو دعواتكم لوالدي بدعوة صالحة. ان يشفيه الله تعالى في أقرب الآجال. 😥😥😥.
    أعلم أن الطريق طويل، قوني يا الله. 😐

7. I tried so hard not to cry. I even breathed in for 10 seconds and out for 10 seconds, in for 10 seconds and out for 10 seconds, throughout the whole video because this video is so heart- warming and I can relate so much to this video. Thank you Sami for doing this heart-warming Nasheed. Whenever I'm upset I listen to sad songs or sad Nasheeds, I don't know why, it's just who I am. Keep up with the good/hard work, and Inshallah Allah will make us all better.

Ameen.

8. my Lord show me right from wrong give me light make me strong i know the road is long make me strong sometimes it just gets too much i feel that a be lost touch i know the road is long make me strong

9. I can’t explain how hard my life is going last 9 months.after I had brain stroke .my life gone down.everyday at lest 5 times this music.

10. when i feel I lost my way when I feel I'm so lonely when I feel there is no way to run of my difficulties and worries..I listen this motivated song and seriously I feel better..I really don't know what the magic in this song and in the voice of Mr.Sami Yusuf but I felling better all the time when I was in so tention…jazak Allah Mr.Sami yousuf Allah bless you ever..🙏🙏🙏🙏

11. يا رب تهدينا ويا رب ألف بين قلوب المؤمنين والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين 💕

12. I am greeting you from USA and i want u to know that this music needs everyone who lives in the foreign country and struggles tons of challenges … basically emotional. Thank u for the most important and beautiful song . U are always in my prayers.