Riley Clemmons – Broken Prayers (Official Video)

Posted By on October 9, 2019

♪♪♪ ♪ I’VE BEEN TAUGHT HOW
TO TALK TO YOU ♪ ♪ HOLD IT TOGETHER ♪ ♪ MAKE THE BAD LOOK BETTER ♪ ♪ SAY ALL THE WORDS
THAT I’M SUPPOSED TO ♪ ♪ BOW MY HEAD SAY AMEN,
YEAH THAT’LL DO ♪ ♪ MAKING EVERY DEAD-END
LOOK LIKE HEAVEN ♪ ♪ LIKE BEING OKAY IS
THE WAY TO REACH YOU ♪ ♪ BUT YOU’RE NOT AFRAID OF
ALL THE THINGS I FEEL ♪ ♪ SO WHY AM I AFRAID
OF BEING REAL ♪ ♪ YOU WANT MY TEARS ♪ ♪ EVERY MESSY WORD ♪ ♪ EVERY SCAR AND EVERY FEAR ♪ ♪ YOU WANT ALL I HAVE ♪ ♪ WITH NO HOLDING BACK ♪ ♪ WHEN I’M HURT ♪ ♪ AT MY WORST ♪ ♪ YOU MEET ME THERE ♪ ♪ ‘CAUSE YOU SEE THE BEAUTY ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ YOU DON’T CARE IF
IT AIN’T POETRY ♪ ♪ ‘CAUSE ALL OF MY EDGES ♪ ♪ THEY’RE A LITTLE ROUGH ♪ ♪ BUT THAT’S ALL
I GOT TO BRING ♪ ♪ ‘CAUSE YOU’RE NOT AFRAID
OF ALL THE THINGS I FEEL ♪ ♪ DON’T HAVE TO HIDE THE SCARS
THAT STILL AREN’T HEALED ♪ ♪ YOU WANT MY TEARS ♪ ♪ EVERY MESSY WORD ♪ ♪ EVERY SCAR AND EVERY FEAR ♪ ♪ YOU WANT ALL I HAVE ♪ ♪ WITH NO HOLDING BACK ♪ ♪ WHEN I’M HURT ♪ ♪ AT MY WORST ♪ ♪ YOU MEET ME THERE ♪ ♪ ‘CAUSE YOU SEE THE BEAUTY ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ MASCARA RUNNING
DOWN MY FACE ♪ ♪ DESPERATE CRY IN
A DARK PLACE ♪ ♪ YOU TAKE ME THAT WAY ♪ ♪ ALL OF ME ♪ ♪ YOU WANT MY TEARS ♪ ♪ EVERY MESSY WORD ♪ ♪ EVERY SCAR AND EVERY FEAR ♪ ♪ YOU WANT ALL I HAVE ♪ ♪ WITH NO HOLDING BACK ♪ ♪ WHEN I’M HURT ♪ ♪ AT MY WORST ♪ ♪ YOU MEET ME THERE ♪ ♪ ‘CAUSE YOU SEE
THE BEAUTY ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ IN MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪ MY BROKEN PRAYERS ♪ ♪♪♪

1. Great music and Station …please sub back if you may and all the best…

2. тнιѕ ѕσиg яєαℓℓу нєℓρѕ мє συт α ℓσт вє¢αυѕє ι fєєℓ ℓєfт συт αи∂ αℓℓ ι иєє∂є∂ ωαѕ мσтιναтισи ωнι¢н тнιѕ gινєѕ мє α ℓσт σf мσтιναтισи ιт'ѕ αи αмαzιиg ѕσиg αи∂ ι ℓσνє ιт νєяу мυ¢н 💗💗💕

3. This isn't Christian how is this Christian well first off demons go out to the wilderness to find rest and can't find rest this is demonic never mentioned Jesus

4. So often we’re told to be these model people, free from issues and problems, just because we’re Christians. Not only does this ideology wear us down, but it makes unbelievers feel that they can’t relate to us, and in turn, can’t relate to God. The Lord doesn’t promise that everything will be easy, but he promises to be there with us through it all. Don’t let Satin get in your head and fill it with lies of perfection, they’ll just get you down. Church is a place for broken people to be healed by God.

5. Love, Love this song. God isn't afraid of my mess and broken prayers. God is capable of taking my bad experiences and turn them around for my good. I love you Lord. 👍👍👍😊😊😊💜

6. Replaying this video over and over. This song is not getting old. it has some charisma about it with the scenic background. A work of art.

7. This song is everything!! Someone on here needs to know how much God loves you & can handle your honesty. Be real & respectful. He cares!

8. I love this song so much it really is my go to song even in 2019 AMAZING my soul really needed to hear this💜

9. The Lord God does not ask us to be perfect. He asks us to come to Him with a humble and contrite heart SEEKING Him. Even those of us who walk in His Spirit fall down and sin but we come to Him in our BROKENNESS knowing how far we have fallen from HIS PERFECTION. We live in a broken world and we will continue to be broken, even in the midst of His Healing, until that day when we ALL finally get home. Never stop seeking, never stop knocking and never stop asking (in accordance to His Will) for it is when we are doing this that He sees us and hears us. God Bless.

10. I actually like fighting for me more seems more like her natural voice which is amazing rather than this song seems she's trying to hard to impress young people, still a good song though. As far as the video goes though it's terrible, it's just her driving a mustang in the desert. It doesn't even look like they tried to get her mouth synced up to the words. This song is very powerful and inspiring, it deserves a much more compelling video though.

11. nobody is ready to hear my problem but God is always their to hear me he never gets tired of hearing my BROKEN PRAYERS
    Thanks Riley stay blessed

12. nobody is ready to hear my problem but God is always their to hear me he never gets tired of hearing my BROKEN PRAYERS
    Thanks Riley stay blessed

13. Научиха ме как да говоря с теб
    I've been taught how to talk to you

Задръжте го заедно, направете лошото по-добро
    Hold it together, make the bad look better

Кажете всички думи, които трябва да направя
    Say all the words that I'm supposed to

Поклони главата ми, да кажеш, "амин"
    Bow my head, say, "amen"

Да, това ще свърши работа
    Yeah, that'll do

Придаването на всеки мъртъв край изглежда като небе
    Making every dead end look like heaven

Начинът, по който е добре, е начинът да се свържем с вас
    Like being okay is the way to reach you

Но не се страхуваш от всички неща, които чувствам
    But you're not afraid of all the things I feel

Тогава защо се страхувам да бъда реален?
    So why am I afraid of being real?

Искаш сълзите ми, всяка объркана дума

Защото виждаш красотата
    'Cause you see the beauty

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

Не ти пука, ако не е поезия
    You don't care if it ain't poetry

Защото всичките ми ръбове
    'Cause all of my edges

Те са малко груби
    They're a little rough

Но това е всичко, което трябва да донеса
    But that's all I got to bring

Защото не се страхуваш от всичко, което чувствам
    'Cause you're not afraid of all the things I feel

Не трябва да скривате белезите, които все още не са излекувани
    Don't have to hide the scars that still aren't healed

Искаш сълзите ми, всяка объркана дума (да)
    You want my tears, every messy word (yeah)

Всеки белег и всеки страх

Защото виждаш красотата
    'Cause You see the beauty

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

С лицето ми се спуска маскара
    Mascara running down my face

Отчаян вик на тъмно място
    Desperate cry in a dark place

Вземете ме по този начин
    You take me that way

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

В счупените си молитви
    In my broken prayers

Моите счупени молитви
    My broken prayers

14. I needed to hear this today because I am always scared to tell God my fears. I am trying to tell him everything I am feeling

15. This song needs more views such a good song , Jesus changed me I used to be such a bad person doing drugs,cussing,and stuff like that but I went to a church camp that forever changed my life and he changed me I don’t do that stuff anymore thanks jesus😭🙏

16. Anyone who sings for Jesus I love.
    If anyone is interested I do covers …the last thing God will do is fail..He is all we have
    Best part , at our worst He keeps us up and He sees the beauty in our broken prayers…God bless you Riley..can't stop listening to this song

17. This song is so beautiful, oftentimes I forget that God doesn't want the well put together me, He wants the broken girl I try to hide, thank you for this song!

18. Sometimes broken becomes your life. He knows he hears and listen ing to your heart when you cant even pray audibly. Pray on anyway

19. I remember this song staying on my repeated mode for about half a year straight. Every time I get out of the house I put it on, if I'm running, driving, walking, riding the train, or working out, I was obsessed over the beat lol😊

20. I can see in side your song it's beautiful lovely lady who you are your number one in life cool as you know never stop believing in yourself . Ok xoxoxox

21. i’ve never heard this song and i’m literally on the verge of using it for a prayer talk that i have to give at a retreat! thank you!!💖

22. I am in a season of my life that i yearn for God and his presence. I am not the person i was years ago in love with God and all in for Him. Yet now i feel God in my life and this song is a welcoming song to my heart and reminds that no matter what God still loves me!!

23. This is true… Christianity is not just a religion but a relationship with our father ,best friend n our everything. N we need to be true ,sometimes it gets ugly/ worst but at the end we'll be still together through all the ups and downs…
    Loveyournessage *👍

24. When are you two leaving; it can't be soon enough! NO RESPECT FOR ITHER PEOPLE'S HOME!!!!!!❤❤🙏🙏💒💒 SELFISH. SELFISH. SELFISH

25. BROKEN PRAYERS: PRAY Riley C. To GOD/UNIVERSE your prayer won't be broken; he can fix anything… Ask for your soul mate or companion… Then wait say to yourself he's coming I feel he's Coming soon. Then wait. Make sure your ready & no excess baggage hanging around; your ready!❤🙏💒

26. I've been listening to this for a couple months but the piano version. How did this one make me cry when the piano one never did before??