Public Image Ltd.- Religion II

Posted By on May 27, 2019

1. Organized religion is responsible for so much hate and intolerance, has a lot to answer for atrocities against humanity, brainwashing the gullible to commit genocides, inhibiting the evolution and progress of the people of Earth past the 9th century superstition.

2. religion is man made. If there is a supreme being, that being doesnt care or why should about our construct. if there is a being that made the universe, then why would he care what you or i would think about him/her or anything else? we are not even microbes. this is a rant about how he got brought up. maybe there are muillions of other beings races, out there in the iuniverse… we are almost nothing! but we really think we are something.

3. all of Man's millions & millions of lame-brain gods were made up by Man. including the bizarre jehovah/jesus deity.

4. This song speaks the truth! I realized it when I was 14….now 55. Wanna hurt idiots…play this out loud to them…if they are offended then they are sheep.

5. i remember the night i played this full blast for my first wife and her catholic affliction! they just hate getting their noses rubbed in their own delusions. so why fucking bother with them in the first place??? 0;-DICKS!

6. Glass in the TV mirror/window is break, by Rot Ten & left hand of SiD.
    Holly day forever without sun,…now I now what I want, END I know you do not GOD it, on Elisabet Queen ship of sheep art.

7. It's understandable why Johnny feels this way.  When his mother was dying, the local priest was too busy getting shitfaced to be able to come to administer last rites.

8. luv it , please lydon make us a nice luluby like that for allah s religion, on a nice arabic tune, there s so much to say against those nazi religions only poetry can synthetisis the horror and the hypocrisi and the human stupidity, for those who search for similar topic try zappa in "dumb all over and also heavenly bank account, in a different style but the lyric is great

9. early rap record – check the history of religious beyond the dogma – does make you wonder – that said a little prayer once in a while

10. I hate it when the smug self deluded bastards claim I can't prove there ISN'T a " God ". How the hell can I argue with people who claim pixies exist when I can only say " don't be fukkin RIDICULOUS "

11. juanito cabron no me hiciste caso,te dije que el spit no era nbueno por la vena y yo pasa y tu cabron mira que cuelgue,cabron no mola.

12. The Mutts Nuts! Takes me back. I once recited this word for word from the top of a ladder inside a church whist doing community service sooooo long ago. It's fair to say the sex case in a dress (priest I think they call em) looked shocked as did the community service leader. Fuck ALL religion it's BULLSHIT !

13. should be called this is the tory's, fucking liars and hypocrites and now they are falling to bits, gloriously.

14. what is stupid is neil young is on the suggestions neil is a good artist not saying he,s stupid but johnny rotten was mentioned on rust never sleeps not after the gold rush don,t make sense

15. Saw PiL live at Beautiful Days Festival near Exeter in the UK on Saturday. Amazing gig and this track was amazing. "Turn up the Bass" WOW!

16. Do you pray to the Holy Ghost when you suck your host? Do you read who's dead in the Irish Post? Do you give away the cash you can't afford? On bending knees, and pray to the Lord?

Best lyrics ever. Lydon is a true genius, and one of the best songwriters of the 20th Century, and if PiL carry on the way they're going now, he could well be among the top of the 21st, too!