PROTESTANT VISITS LATIN MASS! What I LOVED and HATED.

Posted By on May 24, 2019

1. FIRST VIDEO OF JULY!! ☀️🗾 Happy 4th of July (in advance!!) 🇺🇸 But A Message to all Catholics: PLEASEEE stop trying to convert me! This has been going on for 7+ months and I understand Catholicism and why people become Catholic, but I don’t wish to receive constant emails repeating the same things. I understand a lot of it and have TONS of resources (people included) to help me understand if I wish to know more. But I read the SAME THINGS every day “Have you heard of Scott Hahn?” “Read Theology of the Body!” etc. and I get it now haha. A lot of people are all “When will you convert?!” acting like this is a casual, obvious decision I would immediately talk about and post on the internet. If I ever officially left Church of Christ (which is unlikely) it would take YEARS. And the biggest thing is I don’t want to. I LOVE Church of Christ. It’s my home. And my family. That’s the biggest thing. There’s powerful evidence for certain things like the Real Presence view of Eucharist, but then there is a lot lacking with evidence of the Papacy in the first few hundred years. If I wished to convince myself of it, I have reading lists of dozens of books and priests, seminarians, friends, etc. I can reach out to if I wish. So EVERYTHING is available to me. I don’t think any of you realize, but every single day I’m spending some amount of time reading or researching on Church History. But it’s an arduous process because there is SO MUCH to know and every single Scholar is biased in some way in interpreting the history. Tons of you have prayed for me and it has worked. I’ve seen so many passages in new ways that I can never unsee. So I love all of you! Thank you for everything! All of this has motivated to read soooo much of Christian history and it is like learning about all our Ancient family members haha, so I have throughly loved it. It has gotten me back into academia mode and helped my brain grow back to normal after being in depression all of last year. So I’m really grateful, but I need peace as well ❤️🙏 This video is to be ecumenical because you all (Catholics) are my Christian family as well and I HATEEE how much negativity and gossip there has been toward you. I want to help up your rep! And A LOT of people really did request it haha, especially Tessa. Your comments have been immensely helpful to me! Love you all!

2. Latin is the language of Catholic church because it is the official language of Roman Empire, the lingua franca of Western Roman Empire, much as Greek is the lingua franca of the East. Also, the Latin of the Roman Catholic Church is Ecclesiastical Latin which stemmed from the Vulgar Latin of Roman Empire in 4th Century.

3. THE MASS The Jesus of the RC church is a victim of the priest at the altar and the rest of the time he is held prisoner, locked up in a box called tabernacle. To be literally present in the bread and wine he gave his apostles at the last supper, he would have had to perform some kind of bloody mutilation to cut away some of his flesh and catch the blood that wold flow. Jesus was still in his fully human corruptible body at the time so this is the only way he could have done it, and no other body of Jesus was made available after his resurrection. Bodily he is now in heaven where he will stay until his return and spiritually he makes his home in every true believer. Eating him is the RC church's alternative to spiritually feeding catholics with the true word of God. All because sola scriptura was kicked out the the RC church Pr 30:5-6, Gal 1:6-9

4. Thank you for this.. I am inspired to continue my journey as a catholic.. Will share this video on our facebook page.

Very Inspiring.

5. Yoga session? You don’t know a thing about the sacred.

You cannot hate the Latin Mass because it is sacred, if you hated it, you need to examine your conscience. Only demons hate the Latin Mass.

6. I hated my Catholic Church. So much hypocrisy. I didn’t ever feel welcomed, people talked about me behind my back, one of our priests was fired bc he was caught drunk at a club, we had to go through so many priests, people steal money, and I hate how everyone preaches one thing on Sunday but every other day they don’t care about God.

7. The reason for the genuflection is because just to the side of the alter is a tabernacle and inside it is the remaining consecrated hosts which Catholics believe and affirm is the real presence of the body of Jesus. That being the holy of hollies we Catholics genuflect when ever we come into the church. The way to know if the tabernacle has consecrated hosts or if its empty is to look for a candle just outside the tabernacle. If it's lit then the tabernacle contains the consecrated host (the body of Christ) (Christ is present in the flesh) if its not lit then the tabernacle is empty but Jesus is still present in the Church in spirit because this is the church that Jesus started in the upper room.

8. Latin mass is my best ,please don't take holy communion if you are not a Catholic ,who is in state of grace

9. I'm in RCIA now. I went to my first Mass last Sunday. I felt like I was in a Mr. Bean sketch. I just need to learn the calls and responses. Also, it's nice to know that there's a cushion that flips down during the kneeling part (my daughter's favorite part).

10. My wife experienced the same feeling afterward, we are life long Catholics who grew up with the "Novos Ordo" (New Mass) and I believe this mass never should have been changed.

11. Lizzie is not that we don't want you to take part of the comunion, the thing is, for us catholics is something very serious, so if you're doing it for the "experience", please don't, because it's not a game, you really have to know what you are doing, being mindfully aware that is not just a piece of bread, but God himself given to us in that bread, and for being able to recive Him your soul has to be in a state of "Grace of God", that is why you need to confess before the comunion, that's the only way of being in a state of grace, with the confesion. Reciveing the comunion without being confessed or knowing that you are in a state of mortal sin is another big sin.
    (Sorry for my english, I speak spanish, I hope you understand everything I tried to say) 😊

12. It is very important that you not partake in Catholic communion if you are not Catholic. The reason is more for your protection than any other. If you partake of the body of Christ unworthily, you may bring judgement onto yourself. The genuflection is actually to the Eucharist in the Tabernacle on the alter where Jesus is present. We are bowing to our Lord Jesus Christ on the alter.

13. Viva la Santa Iglesia Católica !
    Saludos desde Argentina !
    Por favor si podes poner los subtitulos en español que vas a tener mas seguidores.