Prophet T.B. Joshua REBUKES The Church… (CONTINUED)

Posted By on August 23, 2019

Right now, this is the time now to strengthen your relationship with Jesus. You have listened to the message today; that message is for you and for me. In the Church we have two Christs: The Christ of history and story and song – the baby Jesus. Then, there is this Christ which the Holy Spirit reveals to us. Which one are you following? You cannot know Jesus without the help of the Holy Ghost. Worshipping Jesus without the help of the Holy Ghost is worshipping a god you do not know. You can read your New Testament over and over and still never find Jesus in it. You can be convinced that He is the Son of God and still not find Jesus. You can know about Jesus Christ dying for you and still never know Jesus. You can be a publisher of the Bible and still never know Jesus. Where is Jesus? Jesus is in the power of the Holy Ghost. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. Tell your neighbour. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. Again. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. Again. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. Take your pen and write it down. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. Because you don’t know Jesus that is why you can run to spiritualists. You can run to this. You can run to spiritualists. You can run to that. You keep running. Because you have not learnt to worship one Man. If you have learnt to worship one Man, you will not worship other men. I love the Man of Galilee
For He has done so very much for me He has forgiven me all my sins
And sent the Holy Ghost to me I love that Man of Galilee The most dangerous one is that if you are not filled with the Spirit of God, you cannot obey the written Word. So then, what is your business with the Bible? Tell your neighbour: The most dangerous – if you are not filled with the Spirit of God, there is no way you can obey the written Word! If you cannot obey the written Word, you quench Him. So what is your business with the Bible then, when you are not filled with the Spirit, when you are carrying it, carrying it to cause confusions all over. You say, “This one is not good. That religion is not good. that one is not good”. That is the confusion we are having all over the world today. Accusing this, accusing that, other religion, shouting this and that. Is that what we are taught? If you are not filled with the Spirit of God, you cannot obey this Bible. And if you cannot obey this Bible, you quench Him. So what is your business with the Bible? “I am Christian” – you see everyone with the Bible. Everyone with the Cross, big big Bible. There is no Bible now – it is laptop everyone is having. The Bible they are supposed to carry is inside the laptop. Tell your neighbour: If you are not filled with the Spirit of God, you cannot obey the written Word. And if you cannot obey the written Word, you quench Him. If your faith is to be a New Testament, if Jesus is to be the Christ of God rather than the Christ of history and stories, then the illumination of the Holy Spirit will tell your heart that you are worshipping Him, learning at His feet. Right now, the business of today: Talk to yourself in your heart; keep your heart busy. Begin to meditate right now. Meditate in His Word. Hymn in your heart, spiritual song – keep your heart busy with songs of praise. I will praise Him
I will praise Him forevermore Keep your heart busy with this. Soon, you will be filled. I will praise Him Keep your heart busy. Forevermore In my situation I will praise Him
I will praise Him forevermore In my affliction I will praise Him
I will praise Him forevermore Your affliction is not to kill you. It is not to kill you but to strengthen your desire and determination for God. That’s all. That is the purpose of that. Once you start praising Him, your affliction is not to kill you but to strengthen your desire and determination for God. In my situation I will praise Him
I will praise Him forevermore So, keep your heart busy with this all the time. That is it. A break in faith is a break in prayer and a break in prayer is a break with God. Tell your neighbour. A break in faith is a break in prayer and a break in prayer is a break with God. When you have a break in your heart, when you stop meditating or praising God, satan comes. Your heart – continue right now. Are you doing that now in your heart? “I will praise Him” – when you are eating… Soon, you will be filled with the Spirit. That is how to invite the Spirit of God. Our heart is in a strong conflict – there is a conflict between the flesh and spirit. “Go – don’t go; come – don’t come.” – that is what is going on in our hearts. Our heart is busy. There is a conflict. There is a division in our hearts. When this is out, the Landlord will take over. Jesus is not a tenant; He is the Landlord. He is the owner of your heart. But your heart is divided now: There is for and against in your heart. When this is cleared, then you invite the Holy Ghost. Our heart is the contact point, the communication point. So start with this. I will praise Him Continue this in your heart. By the time you continue this, it is not for you to choose the prayer to offer. The heart will switch into prayer, switch into speaking in tongues. You just hear a prayer in your heart. It’s not just for you to choose a prayer; just praise Him. We are created to praise God. You are created to praise God, your heart to praise God. Your heart. Thank You, Lord. This is the prayer for you now. The prayer you have been offering, “Jesus do this for me, Jesus…”, an hour of prayer – that cannot work for you because you are not strong You are a baby when it come to things of the Spirit. You need to build your foundation first. Your foundation is to keep your heart busy with praising. You are still crawling. You are a baby, just a baby. You cannot offer prayer here now because whom are you praying to? – To a god you do not know. Do you know God? – You don’t know God and you are praying. How can you pray to a god you do not know? Until you know God before you pray. If you don’t know your Father, can you ask your Father things? You need to know your Father before you pray, before you ask your Father. But yet now, you don’t know your Father because there is no Holy Spirit. Tell your neighbour: You need to know God before prayer. But if you don’t know God and you are praying, whom are you praying to? Foundation first – get your heart to your side. Your heart is not on your side. It’s like your heart is somewhere When you are looking at me, your heart will say, “Hm, can T.B. Joshua do it? Hm, look at what is happening. Oh, time is going. This man should finish quickly. Someone is waiting for me”. Your heart keeps jumping, jumping. Your heart is not on your side. Until you get your heart to your side, then the Holy Spirit comes in. Tell your neighbour: Get your heart to your side. So now your heart: I will praise Him
I will praise Him forevermore Let this one keep running in your heart all the time, all day long. Even when you are sleeping, till you sleep off. This is why we give you faith bracelets to help on the outside. Build the foundation before prayer. Know your Father before prayer. You don’t know God and you are praying to God. How can you pray to a god you do not know? If you know Him, He will answer you. But this time you pray – no answer because you don’t know Him. Someone keeps telling you, “This is your God, Jesus is your God”. But you are trying to know God in what way? – Without the Holy Ghost. When you know your God, He will tell you, “Pray this time, meet me this time, appointment this time”. God relates to all like a father. Like I am talking now – if I hear, “It’s alright”, I will just say the grace and leave from here. Tell your neighbour: You need to know God before prayer. If you don’t know God, whom are you praying to? This is the time for foundation. Get your heart to your side; the Holy Spirit will come in. Thank You, Lord. This is a special grace. The Word given to you today – be a hearer, in the name of Jesus! Right now, open your lips and confess whom you are now. I am what God says I am! I can do what God says I can do! I have what God says I have! Confess it – that is the platform now. I am what God says I am! I can do what God says I can do! I am what God says I am! In Jesus Christ’s name. Can someone tell me, “What is your problem now?” You should be able to tell me. All these challenges, sickness – sickness is not a problem, setback is not a problem, stagnation is not a problem. The problem is: We don’t know God we are praying to. If you know me, you talk to me and I will answer you. If I cannot tell you, I will tell you, “Hold on”. But this is absent. When we pray, we don’t hear from God. “In the name of Jesus, do it for me!” – why can’t you wait and let God reply? We pray and say, “Amen”. It is two sides – you talk, God talks. That is God – real God. God talks. If you are my father, “How are you, sir?” “I am doing fine.” – “How are doing?”
– “I’m doing okay.” That is God. But in this case today, we are the only person that is talking. We never hear from Father, Jesus. Open your lips. Make us a channel of faithfulness, a channel of shining light. Make us Your channel of love. Make us Your channel of pardon. Make us Your channel of forgiveness where there is sin. Make us Your channel of faithfulness, in Jesus Christ’s name. You are a channel of God. As you are going now, anywhere you are, you are a channel. He has no mouth but your mouth to talk. He has no hands but your hands. He has no feet but your feet. I am a channel of God – channel of love, pardon, forgiveness, faithfulness, obedience. In Jesus’ name. Amen! I can’t hear you. Amen! TT Monica Asefa 16/10/18
RV: Mel Flowers 18/11/2018

1. Thank you Holy Spirit for revealing Jesus Christ to me through Emmanuel TV i have truly learnt to worship and seek Messiah's guidance with every thing in my life, Holy Spirit thank you once again for this power pact and spirit filled Sermon.Glory to God.Amen

2. This teaching of last Sunday Service really stroke and touched my heart. It's time to get along with the Holy Spirit 24/7 in Jesus Christ's name amen.

3. Joshua daddy this message was very toughing in my heart yes I'll do pray for every day and every one i am watching emmanuel tv every time thank you daddy please pray for my family in India

4. From now I will spent time with my Jesus and obey all commandments because I want to fill with holy ghost.. So sir please pray for me that I can be a good daughter of my Jesus..

5. Emmanuel Emmanuel Emmanuel thank you holy spirit king of the universe an thank you power of holy ghost the savior alilujah Amen an thank you senior general prophet T. B Joshua the elected of our king of the holy spirit true Christ Jesus the door to salvation of light thank you my general prophet thank for the the holy ghost truth nothing but the truth it painful who don't want to listing an is not a sin to him that speak this truth I have no dough in you my general prophet thank you for this truth you tells us, the holy spirit will grant you his blessing, long leaving prosperity to your ministry family an powers from heaven an above an true the power of the holy ghost Christ Jesus the savior Amen Amen Amen Amen alilujah for ever an ever amen. I love you

6. stop praising jesus christ he got no soul the catalic church response for all the lies they told and the secret the Pope or hiding from the public i really want you to to try and no these things and the lies that follow behind the name of jesus christ it's all a fake and controling of mind ,if the devil doent get any soul to by he's dead but he survive by buying soul because he found out a way to absorbed the human energy in is body so by buying soul he won't die ,people be careful how u go to church because it the biggest lies that ever told and it's the jesus christ ting ,it's rubbish and it's a money making thing I want u to do your research on the jesus christ ting it's false.

7. AMEN AND AMEN IN JESUS NAME. This is a strong true message. Holy Spirit of The GOD above all gods, please help me to know GOD. I wanna hear from You. Make me Your channel

8. time to re-examine ourselves because without faith without the holy spirit's intercession for us we are far from our Lord Jesus. help me Lord Jesus to remain faithful and true

9. man Of God please pray for me i have pain in my body my legs pain so much i could not walk as I like to God bless you man Of God amen from Guyana glory amen

10. Powerfulllllllllllllllllllll Message from the Lord Prophet TB Joshua.  Open Rebuke is Better than Secret Love the Bible says.  This is an On Time Word for this Time and Season that we're living in.  The Bible says people have a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.People are churched but not saved and filled with the Holy Ghost.  Sin is reigning in churches and it's not dealt with, rebuked, or preached.   Sin is tolerable and the church now has become a place where God's glory is departed.  Not all but many of them especially in America.We have lost our first love to God and America must REPENT and Come Back to GOD and accept his Son Jesus Christ into the heart.  It's got to be about the heart not LIP SERVICE without no WORD, POWER, or AUTHORITY.  If a person or church has the Word of God you will see it and know it by their fruits through the operation and demonstration of the Holy Ghost.  And you will see souls, saved, delivered, and set free from sin and bondage.  I love your outreach ministry as well.  Pray you can come to America for a crusade if the Lord allows you in the near future.I really enjoyed this message Prophet Joshua and will continue to pray for you, your family, and church.God bless you from the USA!!!!!!!

11. please pray for my daughter .she is having follow up with Dr.this month .please for her good health normal blood test.heal her rash.weight loss reduce apitite etc. pray for hér to heal in the name of Jesus.

12. You are simple telling us that we should be prepared to welcome Jesus Christ. Oh Lord help me to be holy & righteous before you because only the righteous & holy ones ( those without blame ) can enter into Your eternal kingdom. I want to inherit Heaven too. Pray for me

13. Emmanuel Emmanuel Emmanuel thank you holy spirit hoooo our lovely father king of the universe you are kind full to us your children's an sent your holy spirit again in the power of the holy ghost the light of salvation Christ Jesus an he comes in a different ways of King's and true senior general prophet T.B Joshua I have no dough in him what he was saying is truth an transparence my brother's an sister's he was talking proverbs he was saying there is a different Christ Jesus one in the house of God an other is history an the divine original is from our father king of the universe the holy spirit an power of the holy ghost that Christ Jesus the savior and light of salvation people of GOD we have so many Jesus in the house of God by man made an have another history written by man an we have the original from the holy spirit king of the universe which is the power of the holy ghost an salvation of light the Christ Jesus our savior so brother's an sister's God people's which of the one are you warships I have no dough in you Senior general prophet T.B Joshua nothing but the truth yes you are the one I believed an I have faith I love you teacher an blessing of our generation thank you more power from above on to you he will take more of you an gives you more of him alilujah amen amen

14. #Wow —without the Holy Spirit, no one can obey the WORD OF GOD, CHERISH THE WORD OF GOD. .. Preachers, preach the Holy Spirit instead of just preaching sins and iniquities … folks can't overcome sins with the flesh, but with the HOLY SPIRIT. ..🔥🔥🔥

15. I love your teaching,
    Easy to understand. May i ask for full caption? In every man of god teach. For me is more easy to read and hear, may for somebody else. Cause my language is different. Thank. GOD Bless you all.

16. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful message through your servant. May God protect him and give him long life good health in Jesus name Amen

17. Thank You Lord…i totally love this man…the Truth he speaks…God sent him to end religion…Lord give us genuine pure hearts that serve You in Spirit and in Truth

18. I AM STANDING ON THE WORD OF GOD IS POWER AND MIGHT. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN SERMON SIR. WE NEED TO KNOW THE GOD WE ARE SERVING…INVITE THE HOLY GHOST IN OUR SPIRITUAL LIFE …EMMANUEL

19. I love The Man of Galilee…for He has done so very very much for me…Holy Spirit You are welcome…teach me my Saviour Jesus Christ….the Messiah…..

20. Thank you Jesus for wonderful message from your servant senior Prophet TB Joshua and Please Lord Jesus teach me to know you.Lord Jesus let your Holy spirit lead me to obey your word and give me free heart to waiting for you in every area of my life in Jesus name Amen.

21. Praise the light leaving God emmanuel father with his children great to have great image leaving son leaving in us by power holy spirit thank you father son, holy spirit senting your holy super to a wake dead spirit in love Jesus the lamp father the goodness holy holy holy emmanuel with us AMEN ❤💃💃❤