Prayer To Magnify The Lord God Of Miracles | Praise & Worship His Name

Posted By on November 16, 2019

welcome to the prayer to magnify the
Lord God of miracles. this is a prayer I’ve put together where I’d like to pray
for anyone within the sound of my voice. all I ask you to do is to agree with me
as I pray and together we will seek our Heavenly Father let us pray Heavenly
Father we gather together and come into agreement in the wonderful and powerful
name of Jesus Christ where two or more gathered there you’ll be in the midst of
us and anything we agree upon is touching you will surely do father in
Jesus name there’s no distance in the spirit and we thank you for the person
I’m praying for a desire to prayer to magnify you the Lord God of miracles
father we raised her hands to you and complete adoration we praise and glorify
you you are the god of miracles you are the God of awesome signs and wonders
words cannot truly express your majesty and power you parted the Red Sea you
raised Jesus from the dead look at the wonderful works of your hands there is
none like you mighty God together in agreement we ask that supernatural signs
would continue to explode within the body of Christ as well as the life of
the person I’m praying for where your word is preached please continue to
confirm the word preached with signs we pray in agreement right now and ask that
wherever the Bible is properly and thoroughly ministered that awesome
demonstrations of your power would abound in Jesus name
we are in the last days we are closer to the return of Jesus Christ than ever
before we call forth an increase in miracles signs and awesome wonders for
your glory throughout the earth yes Father
may the person I’m praying for see this explode in their life hallelujah we
decree and declare that what Jesus began in the book of Acts is continuing today
in abundance yes Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today
and forever you will continue to confirm your word with signs following Lord God
of miracles your supernatural power is on display around the world right now
your signs wonders and miracles are overturning the natural yes what is
impossible naturally is becoming possible supernaturally in Jesus name we
also agree and declare that these miraculous demonstrations occur not only
to bring you glory but to protect believers and stop the enemy in his
attacks against the body of Christ like never before these miracles are
manifesting in plain sight outside the realm of ordinary and they are happening
to believers everywhere as well as the person I am praying for God of miracles
glory Majesty Dominion and power to you both now and forever we praise the
greatness of your excellency we believe and receive everything we’ve prayed and
give you glory in advance for this prayer is answered in the wonderful and
precious name of Jesus we pray amen thank you for praying with me. this is
Daniel the creator of daily effective prayer. be sure to subscribe to the
channel and share it with others if you haven’t already God richly bless you

1. 🌈 I come in full agreement with this prayer in this video in the Mighty Matchless Name of Jesus Christ Amen! 🌈

2. I stand in agreement Bro.Daniel this morning, in Jesus' name, amen. AmenπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’—

3. I Agree with Daniel.
    I Praise You God !
    I LOVE You ABBA!
    You are Worthy of Praise!
    You are the Alpha and the Omega.
    You Are the Great I AM!
    You Are Jehovah Elohim.
    You Are Jehovah Elyon.
    You Are Jehovah Jireh.
    You Are Jehovah Raphae.
    You Are Jehovah Nissi.
    You Are Jehovah Tsidekinu.
    You Are my Salvation
    You are My Rock.
    I Love you Father I believe in EVERYTHING we PraYed for that is been HEARD and ANSWERED In Jesus Mighty Name SELAH!.

4. I love it I love Jesus Christ I admire you brother Daniel you are a blessing. Hallelujah! I come in agreement with you in Jesus Christ name amen!!!

5. I agree and receive in the name of Jesus Christ dear Jesus please help give me a sign I need hope I am trying to keep the faith please help thank you amen

6. I am in agreement with this prayer from your servant Daniel and give you Thanks and Praise !! We await your love ,guidance and return to fill the souls of this tired, lost and devastated world …in all our ways we have lost the path that keeps up pointed toward you…come Lord God Of Miracles !! In Jesus Precious Name….Amen

7. I agree with this prayer gratitude to Jesus mighty name for my miracle in my finances I am so blessed in jesus name Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€

8. PRAISE, glorify, magnify, exalt, honor, reverence, adore, worship, and lift Your name on high!! πŸ™ŒπŸ½βœοΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ”₯ Hallelujah!

9. AMEN AND I TOUCH AND AGREE WITH YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!β™₯️ I CLAIM THESE MIRACLES AND RECEIVE THEM !!! AMEN πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‡ Blessings Upon You Daniel And Everyone Who Listens To This Awesome Prayer.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10. I Agree, Believe, Receive the Blessings from the Words in Praise of our Almighty, Merciful , All-Powerful, Glorious, Everlasting Father God, spoken by Daniel, in this Beautiful Prayer πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ. May You , Daniel and All followers ,Be Blessed by Positive Abundance and Prosperity , through the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ – βœοΈβ˜¦οΈβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

11. AMEN..my son is better brother..Praise God..but pls would u continue to keep him in prayer till he is completely well..I will keep u posted..thank you so much.

12. i agre with daniel jesus is the life and the light, i give my life to jesus he is my god my only one. in jesus name i bless daniel for his prayers of hope and for teaching me how to find the true pace there is jesus peace amen.

13. GLORY to GOD. Thank YOU ABBA for working all things out for our good, thank YOU for the Deliverance I received this day in YESHUA'S MATCHLESS NAME. Thank you MOG for your Servitude. AGAPE. SHALOM ❀️

14. Hallelujah!
    Praise the Lord ❀️
    I π“œπ“ͺ𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓯𝔂 you Lord
    Bless each & everyone
    In the wonderful and precious name of Jesus we pray
    Amen πŸ™

15. Hallelujah hallelujah praise the lords yes amiiiinn amiiiinn all the glory prease only for the lords my GOD i bless YOU my lovely GOD,i love YOU so much dear lord thanks YOU πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜

16. I BOW DOWN TO HIM.
    ALL POWER AND GLORY
    GOES TO HIM HE'S IS WORTHY
    OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP.!!!!πŸ™Œβ€πŸ™ HALLELUJAH

17. Amen in Agreement i trust receive agree degree declare in Jesus name for me my boyfriend my Parents my Entire family my neighbors all associated acquainted with all viewers and there families in Jesus Precious name Amen and Amen Thank you Daniel Daily Effective Prayers God Bless you keep you Rise you Abundantly in Jesus Precious name Amen and Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŽˆπŸ’―πŸŒˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

18. I agree believe and receive in the mighty name of Jesus Christ thank you Lord thank you Jesus thank you Holy Spirit ! All Glory to Lord ! Thank you for the prayer God bless you too !!!

19. I am eager for your return Dear Jesus πŸ’• Please send your Holy Angels to help my family who are still in need of the miracles that only the power of the Holy Spirit can offer ~ show them the signs you continue showing me ~ thank you for saving and transforming me ~ my eyes stay fixed on you God ~ In your Mightt name I pray without ceasing ~ Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•
    Thank you Daniel for holding us close through these loving prayers πŸ’•

20. could you please pray for me? lately I've been feeling fatigued both physically and mentally. my mind feels foggy and dark. anxious and bad thoughts are running through my head. I also have panic attacks when I leave my house. my name's Inga. thank you so much.

21. β€οΈπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’β£οΈπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’•AMEN ILOVEYOU PAPA LORD GOD JESUS AND MAMA MARY β€οΈπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’˜πŸ’ŒπŸ’šπŸ’ŸπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’β£οΈπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’•

22. I agree and believe and receive this prayer in Jesus mighty name amen thank you Jesus all glory and praise to you Lord you are worthy to be praise hallelujah shalom shalom

23. God says that in the end times miracles will increase.we,believers all over the world will see these things happen with our own eyes and will rejoice for God is Truth. Healing will increase all supernaturally.HallelujahπŸ™Œ What an amazing beautiful merciful God we have.AMENπŸ™β˜πŸ”―πŸ“–πŸ”―

24. Glory to God for all things!
    My King, my Lord,
    My Beloved Father,
    I love You so I choose to obey
    and believe Your Word!
    I receive Your Victory
    in Jesus Mighty Name!
    Amen!

25. Brother Daniel, thank you very much for creating this channel and it’s content. I listen to these prayers every day and I find them so powerful. Peace and blessings!

26. Lord God,God of miracles thank you for all the blessings and protection hear my pray to passed the board exam for agricultural and biosystems engineer. All glory belongs to you now and forever. In Jesus name our saviour we pray. Amen.

27. AMEN HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER IN THE WONDERFUL POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. AMEN
    elen kar…fb

28. I just found your channel and heard your effective prayer and I agree in prayer with you for miracles in my life, and for others around the world. God loves me and I know he can move my mountain. Thank you God Bless