PRAYER In The POWER Of The HOLY SPIRIT | TB Joshua

Posted By on November 28, 2019

1. I have rescued my eyes all spirit operating in my mouth and my head all over my life out in thy name of Jesus Christ name amen

2. thank you Lord when I week than I m strong a men holy spirit take more of me and give me more of you oh God glory power A men

3. Emmanuel God is with as who can't be against as please man of God I m in Egypt can't I get the new morning water a men oh oh Lord take more of me and give me more of you oh God let will be down in my life

4. all demon spirit operated in my nose mouth eye tongue I command than out out in Jesus name what even spirit operated my eyes I command than out all demon spirit operated my mouth my tongue out out thank God for release me a men a men thank you Lord what even position in my life my career be rescue in Jesus name a men a men a men a men I m heals l m free l m blessed Lord thank you I has be captured a men a men

5. Relationship for the groly of God , business partner by the groly of God, financial break through for the groly of God bless you're Holy name,I give thanks for rescuing my nation,I'm deriverd,I'm healed Jesus is my healer I'm redeemed Jesus is my Redeemer, I'm blessed because I'm a blessing of the Lord,I'm set free, take More of me Jesus and give me more of you to live, take More of my kid's and give them More of you Jesus, Jesus must be honourned I my life.give me more of your kindness, you're faithfulness, you're forgiveness,give me more of you're wisdom, you're mercy, Lord give More of you're humbleness to my daughters and take more of them, nature them in the right direction Jesus I surrender their lives and future I put them in you're hands father, change their bad characters renew their hearts and make them a new creature in Jesus name I pray, I command the un clean spirit of anger, gossiping, lazyness, lack of wisdom immorality out of there lives in Jesus name I pray..

6. My family is delivered Indeed
    My business is delivered Indeed
    My career is delivered Indeed
    My future is delivered Indeed
    My life is delivered Indeed
    My way is delivered Indeed
    My Destiny is delivered Indeed
    My marriage is delivered Indeed
    In Jesus Christ name amen I received my breakthrough tonight in Jesus Christ name amen I received my breakthrough tonight

7. Man ofGod,pliz pray for me coz I
    am suffering from chronic uti for many years.i ve gone to many doctors but there is no cure.By the power of God,pliz let man of God see my prayer request.

8. Hi man of God I ask for a prayer for my life and my kids life I need deliverance from God in my life my spiritual life my financial life and my physical life and my kids life I prayer amen

9. All spirit that operating in my head,my nose,my eyes,my tongue, in my mouth i command them out in the Mighty Name of Jesus.Amen

10. i love you Jesus.

please delivered me in all evil spirit that controls me.
    your all I need your all I want to be with me forever my Jesus Christ my saviour. I love you with all of my heart.

~jonathan Mendoza

[email protected]

11. Emanuel God is with us any thing that's not of God that making me and my children unhappy out of our body and our life in Jesus mighty name amen children kemar shamara Johnson Courtney and aiesha windett Jesus is my healer

12. Thank you Lord Jesus for everything you have done for us ,forgive our sins,let us dwell in your presence without any doubt .Amen

13. i m rescue in the Name of Jesus, thankyou pastor, i agree with you and i want to claim healing in Jesus Christ name… Amen

14. Lord Jesus Christ, you are all that i need in my life.
    Take more of me Jesus and give me more of you LORD JESUS.
    Pls help me Lord

15. All spirit operating in my life my soul my body my blood my kidney my tendon my liver my bone my organ my eyes my mouth my tongue I command you out in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

16. Amen,I comand every evil sprit operates in my body in the name of Jesus christ.Thank you lord Jesus for rescuing me.

17. "All spirits operating in our head, nose, tongue, eyes – We command them out right now!", in Jesus’ name!

18. Thank you in my faith I received my bless heal deliver marry businesses hloy spirit locate me in your mercy favour

19. Thank you Holly Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. When I am weak then I am strong. God is good all the time.

20. I'm from Indian , odisha state my name is shree Benjir Sabar, I am a Catholic Christian, I'm having disease, such as shoulder pain, waist pain, abdomen pain, and also l feel like pulling shoulder to waist and waist to leg .so I am believing in the lord Jesus Christ to heal me instantly through man of god t. b Joshua. Please, do pray for me man god. I am suffering now much. From 2004 to till now suffering 2019.It is going on 16 years disease. So t. B Joshua do pray and heal me. And then Emmanuel TV team, thank you very much in the name of Jesus. Thank you.