Prayer For Supernatural Help To Leave Vengeance In God’s Hands

Posted By on January 7, 2020

welcome to the prayer for supernatural
help to leave vengeance in God’s hands. this is a prayer I’ve put together where
I’d like to pray for anyone within the sound of my voice. all I ask you to do is
to agree with me as I pray and together we will seek our Heavenly Father let us
pray Heavenly Father we gather together and come into agreement in the wonderful
and powerful name of Jesus Christ where two or more gathered there you’ll be in
the midst of us and anything we agree upon is touching you will surely do
father in Jesus name there’s no distance in the spirit we thank you for the
person I’m praying for who desires a prayer for Supernatural help to leave
vengeance in your hands father they place all their hurt and pain in your
hands right now in agreement we ask you to help them have a loving attitude and
loving heart toward people yes this encompasses those who have caused them
pain and hurt them as well as let them down their heart is open before you you
can see all the pain and how deeply disappointed they have been in people
even to the point where they may have liked to carry out vengeance Lord some
of these people have really dropped the ball and caused them genuine pain
they’ve been deceived forsake and let down rejected and the list goes on help
them to take all of this and cast it all into your hands right now
remind them Lord that despite their own sin and shortcomings you continue to
show your unsearchable love to the person I’m praying for you continue to
pour out your mercy and forgiveness towards them your word says that with
your help they are to walk in forgiveness and mercy towards others so
that your blessings continue to abound in their life without any hindrances
Lord just as you’ve been consistent in your love for them we ask you to please
help them have a consistent heart filled with love mercy and forgiveness towards
other people you have said clearly in your word that
vengeance belongs to you and only you here and now the person I’m praying for
takes any desire to carry out vengeance and places that in your hands right now
we speak supernatural healing and restoration over their heart and mind in
Jesus name we decree and declare that the love of God that has been shed
abroad in their heart by the Holy Spirit is overflowing into the lives of other
people even the ones that hurt them we decree and declare that through the
transformational work of the Holy Spirit within them right now
they never carry through with harming or hurting another person with your
supernatural assistance they desire to be a blessing to those they have contact
with who are tough to love whether that is simply to pray for them as they come
to mind or anything else they will follow the lead of the Holy Spirit
through your divine healing in their heart they are determined that strife
vengeance and revenge towards others are not and will not be a part of their life
no their choosing in this time of prayer to walk in your love with people they
are choosing the road less traveled and are committed to staying on the road of
love mercy and forgiveness Lord they are choosing to be a blessing to people
saved or unsaved kind or unkind they are choosing to obey your word and to always
seek to do good to people vengeance will never have a fruitful
place in their life as a result of people being around the person I’m
praying for they will see Christ in them and their life will be abundantly
blessed vengeance is yours father and they will not take it out of your hands
we believe to receive everything we’ve prayed and give you glory in advance for
this prayer is answered in the wonderful and precious name of Jesus we pray amen thank you for praying with me this is
Daniel the creator of daily effective prayer be sure to subscribe to the
channel and share it with others if you haven’t already God richly bless you you

1. I agree and believe that this prayer is answered in the mighty Name of Jesus…… Thank you Daniel, have a wonderful Christmas in Jesus Name… JESUS is the reason for the Season… JESUS I celebrate You Today.

2. And this is exactly how we resist the devil and his schemes. When we resist the temptations which always come through others, then God can release His angels to do the work for us! I absolute believe 100% in God seeing everything. No one can judge and avenge us like God can! Let's be a light to the world! Like FD days, let go and let God! The Holy Spirit works in amazing ways. As I have prayed through the years without nagging my family, they have drawn closer to God. My daughter who doesn't know church sounds like a theologian. There is such peace in my hou
    -se. God bless you Daniel. Looking forward to meeting you soon! πŸ’—

3. I agree,believe and i receive this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Lord i put everything in your hand and change my situation for the better in Jesus name Amen and Amen.

4. Vengeance is yours and yours alone dear God, you know exactly what is happening to my children and you are for some reason allowing it. Please help us and please show your love and holyness by saving them, in Jesus's name alone, amen.

5. Thank you brother for today's message & much needed prayers. I stand in agreement in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen and amen. πŸ™Œ

6. AMEN β™₯️ I TOUCH AND AGREE WITH YOU !!! I Just Finished Praying For A Relative (Her Car Windshield And Driver's Window Was Smashed With Bricks). Her Sister Was Hit In A Hit And Run Accident Last Night (The Driver Kept Going) She Was Just Getting Off Work And Her Car Was Totaled. I Just Prayed For Them And Told Them We Will Give It To GOD. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ He Will Take Care Of It. Blessings And Merry Christmas To All !!!β™₯️

7. All GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE be to GOD, HALLELUJAHπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ! Brother Daniel, I thank The Lord for you and this very much needed prayer. I was just crying out to God to help me with this particular prayer. It really does get hard sometimes, but that's when I have to remind myself that "Vengeance Is Not Mine, It's God's"! God's continued blessings be upon you always, in Jesus' HOLY, POWERFUL and GLORIOUS name, Amen, Amen, Amenβœ¨πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ™ŒπŸ’«β˜β­πŸ˜„!!!!!!!

8. Dear Lord, Life can be hard at times and people can be cruel. Help us to see those who hurt us with your eyes, eyes that love and forgive for if we do not forgive men their sins you will not forgive ours. Its a process to get there especially when its people who we hold dear to our hearts. Help us to forgive, love, embrace and bless those that persecute, use and insult us. In Jesus Christ precious name i pray with thanks. Amen

9. Romans 12:19 Vengeance is YOURS Heavenly Father NOT MINE Empower me and ALL your Children Lord to Always have a Heart filled with Christ like Love and never carry out ANY Vengeance against ANYBODY and walk ALWAYS in Jesus Christ to continue preaching the Gospel and Lead people to your Son Jesus Christ EVERYDAY AMEN!!!!

10. βͺπŸ’™β©β†ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘β†©βͺπŸ’™β©
    " Daniel, thanks for your prayers; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and yours, in Jesus' wonderful name. Amen ! "

11. I Come Into Agreement With This Much Needed Prayer & I Have AπŸ‘‚To Hear, I Receive & Believe This Prayer For MySelf & MyFamily, Yess, In 'JESUS' Wonderful Powerful Name, AMEN 12-25-19πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPHILADELPHIAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

12. God appeared in a dream on December 17, 2019 to me and He told me He will investigate the situations I had with my enemies. In the dream my enemies were disappointed and regretted what they did. The Lord also told me this is minor because what is more important is looking forward to the Kingdom of Heaven! πŸ™

13. Thank you Mr. Daniel for this prayer .. feel wonderful now.. found it in travel .. vengeance belongs to the lord amen
    God bless you and keep you and family in Jesus Christ Name above all names amen.

14. I come into agreement with this prayer and Dear God give me double portion supernatural help for me to leave vengeance in your hands and for me to not take to revenge in my hands AMEN!

15. It's is well with my soul.. I really needed this prayer and I recieved it in the Might Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord Saviour Amen.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

16. Whomsoever who messed my life my finances, career, my marriage, health everything whatsoever dark forces they used to ruin my life go back to them and their children let the magician also be punished for messing with innocent people lives without any mercy.

17. I want this prayer in my life,my spouse has BROKEN my heart deeply over,& over again, I am sick of it,I want the Lord to take care of the vengeance rather then me.,thank u for this pray. D.K.usa

18. Thank you for praying w/me yes&amenπŸ™βœ‘οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŒπŸ‘‘πŸ†βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸŒΉπŸ’–Glory unto the Lord πŸŒΉπŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒΏ

19. Holy Spirit give me supernatural help to leave vengeance in your hand. Father my heart is open before you. Help me to have a constant love to show mercy and love to all those who have hurt me. Holy Spirit help me to be a blessing to people I declare vengeance will never have a active part in my life.

20. πŸ˜‘UGH! The timing of this πŸ™πŸ½ prayer is uncanny. As an act of my will, I forgive this person and leave the situation in God’s hands
    βœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ½

21. I agree, I believe and I received blessing in the mighty name of Jesus christ.
    I give all the glory and honour to our loving Lord.
    Praise the Lord.