Prayer For Life | Prayer For Everyday Life

Posted By on December 20, 2019

welcome to the prayer for life this is
simply a video I put together at like to pray for anyone within the sound of my
voice about prayer for life direction all they ask you to do is to agree with me as we seek our Heavenly Father
together please continue to meditate on this prep yourself speaker daily or
listen to this video over and over again and allow the Word of God concerning
life to reach deep into your spirit let us pray heavenly father we gather
together here online and come into agreement the wonderful and powerful
name of Jesus which are more gathered there you shall surely be anything we
agree upon is touching you will surely do the Bible says that if there’s any
unforgiveness that should be dealt with before praying therefore we release the
anger bad feelings resentment or any other wrong attitude before you now we
laid at your feet and we released forgive those who have wronged us I
looked at those watching this video we come into agreement and lift up their
life prayer for life challenges father we come before you right now and
ask for wisdom revelation and understanding regarding their life we
bind and rebuke any strongholds that have tried to hinder their journey in
life in Jesus Name field them to overflowing with knowledge about what
they were created for because you indeed have a specific plan for their life they
are leaning on you lord looking to you as their source in time
of need prudence knowledge discretion and discernment are given to them they
are increasing and knowledge in Jesus name as a person of understanding they
are developing the skill you gave them and attaining to sound counsel so that
they may be able to steer their course rightly your wisdom will keep it defend
and protect them in Jesus name they walk prayer for life problems in passive a brightness and where they
walk there steps shall not be hampered their paths will be clear and open in
Jesus name Lord in the name of Jesus the listener
looks carefully to how they walk and how they live they have made the decision to
lift purposefully and were thoroughly and accurately not as unwise and and
witless but as a wise sensible intelligent person making the very most
of their time buying up every opportunity we declare success upon the
listener to this prayer in Jesus name we prayer for life declare that what they do brings all the
glory to you in Jesus name we pray amen

1. Thanks God for everything. Please pray for me, my family, friends, relatives and those who needs prayer for: healing, miracles, financial breakthrough, success in life, happiness in the family, peace of mind and salvation. In Jesus mighty name I claim and declared victory in all areas of my life. Amen.

2. Amen&Amen.THANKYOU GOD FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE.Thankyou for your great LOVE.THANKYOU GOD ALMIGHTY, THANKYOU JESUS, THANKYOU HOLY SPIRIT
    GOD BLESS YOU

3. Amen. please pray for me n my brother moses, we need Indian army job this year changed to Indian army rally bharti 17th November going to interview please pray for us to get Indian army job

4. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with life. Lord please continue to direct my path and give me knowledge and understanding. Lord please bless me to continue to walk by faith and not by sight Amen.

5. Thank you heavenly father for accepting me when i was not even born i belive you have given me life and its Only you that can take out my life no evil can temper with the power in blood of Jesus christ Jesus came to set the capture free your lovely garden is free to those that seek you lord Amen!!!

6. Accepted approve safe in god hand turn around in every thing help from East south north west closer and closer to future hubby peace victory connecting shield for me bf family friend ps107v20ps3v6,ps3v5 Jesus name all the time around the clock min second around the clock

7. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER ABOVE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY IN ADVANCE FOR BLESSING ME WITH THE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE,PROPER GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION I NEED TO ORDER MY FOOT STEPS IN THE WAYS OF YOU HEAVENLY FATHER ABOVE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN…

8. I Agree and Believe and Recieve and Degree this PRAYER over My Family and I and Friends…….
    In Jesus Name.
    Amen Amen

9. I a renew follower and I only 10 I can understand some spiritual things I use to do bad things but not so bad I understand god is the only way

10. My prayers answered. Tears of joy. Kitchen renovation and a small Job. Thank u for answering our prayers. Please heal my feet from boils. Too much paining. Praying for kids studies & hus job blessings. Prayer for health of everyone. Amen.

11. I DEGREE AND DECLARE " THIS PRAYER OVER MY LIFE , AND MY 👪 FAMILY … FAMILIES , I BELIEVE AN RECEIVED THIS PRAYER ; IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME , AMEN .