Prayer For Life Partner | God Has Someone For You

Posted By on October 17, 2019

welcome to the prayer for life partner
this is simply a video I put together I like to pray for anyone within the sound
of my voice about prayer for life partiner will ask you to do is to agree with me as we seek our Heavenly
Father together please continue to meditate on this prayer for yourself
speak it daily or listen to this video over and over again and allow the Word
of God concerning a life partner to reach deep into your spirit let us pray
heavenly father we gather together here online and coming to agreement in the
wonderful and powerful name of Jesus were two or more gathered there you
shall surely be anything we agree upon prayer for the right partner in life is touching you will surely do the Bible
says that if there’s any unforgiveness that should be dealt with before praying
therefore we releasing anger bad feelings resentment or any other wrong
attitude before you now we wait at your feet and we release our forgive those
who have wronged us a lift up those watching this video we come into
agreement and ask for a good godly life prayer for your spouse or life partner partner for them further we believe that
you already have a suitable and loving life partner in store for those
listening lord you desire the very best for the listener not second or third
best but the very best a person who will be united with them and lives in
righteousness we declare that the listener shall be full of joy when their
prayer for a godly life partner is answered they shall rejoice and give you
all the glory we declare that they should be a person of integrity in Jesus
name a person who loves Jesus and serves him authentically who will love the
listeners Christ does they will protect prayer for marriage partner nurture and cherish those listening they
will adapt themselves to be united with those listening and spirit and purpose
they will share the same love for you and we’ll stand in one accord with the
listener we know that when the listener finds their godly life partner that it
is a gift from you in the name of Jesus we call that life partner across the
path of the listener at the right time in Jesus name in the meantime we bind
peace around those listening to call forth patients to fill them up as they
wait on them to arrive at the listener would continue to seek you and become
the person you want them to be a person who is compatible and ready in their
life to meet the life partner you have for them please help the listener grow
and develop and godly attributes in advance we thank you for this precious
gift we praise you that you are faithful prayer for life partner and heard our prayers father we praise
you for the performance of your word on the listeners behalf in Jesus name we
pray amen

1. Lord pray for me have a My Beautifull girlfriend or work place or other.. Lord please heal my health Lord please get love trust royal with good girlfriend sorry my english .. Pray for me .. Thank you Jesus Name Amen. – 2019

2. Amen πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ† πŸŽ–οΈπŸ’ͺ πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ‹οΈ

3. I have a question and I need a mature advice please.
    If you really love someone and want to be with that person but they said β€œWait till he/she ask to be in a serious relationship with you”, would you wait or no ?

4. Please bring him to me lord I’m ready and even though I’m not an adult yet, I’m ready for a special someone ❀️

5. I agree with this prayer! May god bless me and all women like me to find and to rejoice with the right person in harmony and happiness in Jesus name ! Amen

6. Praying to be united with my beloved in India if it is God's will at the proper time. My heart is pure and I want to minister to and pray with him. Praying for support in my life..Godly relationships to glorify Jesus with me. Please believe with me. I want to make a difference thank you. Amen come Holy Spirit guide protect strengthen heal and direct my steps. πŸ’œ

7. Let the Lord help ALL single people in his Holy Will by finding and bringing their other half of the opposite sex to fulfill the purpose of marriage and family AMEN!!!

8. Lord jesus I pray in the name of jesus I want to pray for my bestfriend sweety Manchanda who has suffered 5 years and has no father please I beg that kindly search a handsome rich loving caring honest husband for sweety who loves her like his life please lord please search a good groom for sweety please please amen

9. I prayer for a boyfriend now the Man who is my and I his life partner to be my husband now and get pregnant this year with our baby in Jesus name

10. Thank you! God Bless You!πŸŒˆβœοΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ˜‡β™ΎπŸ‘«βœοΈπŸ’žπŸ”¦πŸ•―πŸ€

11. I'm a single father of 6 kids I've been single for about 7 years every time I meet do one it's good for about 2 days then they stop talking to me is like if there doing witch craft the mother of my kids is evil my kids seen she had a picture of me using it with this lady that's a witch please I beg pray for me I have suffered for long time I don't deserve this or eney one Lord Jesus help me deliver me from all evil and spells and curse

12. Amen. I believe and receive, through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and decree and declare that this prayer – Prayer For Life Partner / God Has Someone For You is effective immediately. Amen. Thank you Daily Effective Prayer.

13. I am counting on You…..

Where is the woman I will forever love? The one I will call my adorable dove!

I know I am unworthy of every bliss, but please let me feel a woman's kiss!

I would rather die than live a life alone, as a single man with a heart of stone.

My flesh is wicked but the spirit is true, so help me God, will You see this through?

14. Oh Lord Jesus please bring my life partner I believe you already chose to him it's just matter of your time for you to bring him home Lord by your grace and mercy please bring him home here with me in Jesus name amen

15. God….I am so ready to receive my blessing,but I know it’s not when I’m ready,it’s when you’re ready,I will happily wait till the time comes!

16. Amen!
    I’m a born again Christian, celibacy for a few years, and now waiting to cross paths with my Christian life partner.
    Please pray for me as there is temptation everywhere.

17. FATHER GOD " I AM ASKING YOUUU ; IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME ; FOR MY DEVINE LIFE – PARTNER , IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME ; I ASK AN PRAY , AMEN .

18. Praise the lord
    I like someone and I don't know what he thinks about me ? I don't have courage to say something to him ,but I want him for the rest of my life.
    Please pray for me
    Amen

19. Hii everyone, those who are reading this plzzz plzzzπŸ™πŸ™ pray for me , i am a christian and in relationship for almost 2 years and the girl whom i love unconditional is from the other religion (hindu).we both are commetted to each other, knowing that it is impossible for both of us to spend our life in each others arm. I dont know what to do because in my family i am the youngest one have i have lots of responsibility and expectations of my parents on the other hand the girl whom i love so much more than anything else is the eldest one in her family , she has one brother and one sister .
    As she is the eldest daughter in her family her parent want her to get married as soon as posible.

And i madly love her….
    And she also loves me so much, we are very close to each other and wanted to spend our whole life together… According to her it is impossible because she is from other religion and her parents wont let this happen in any situation she love her family very much but she also love me so much ..we dont know what to do…..
    There are many complication between us
    I m a middle class person living with my family on a rented house …and have lots of family expectations and responsibilitis to fullfilll and also i m the yongest one in my family ….so it will take time to establish myself ….as i mention earlier she is she eldest one in her family you all can understand our situation…. Havin all this problem we stilll love each other…and it is very hard for us to get separate specially i because i do not want any other girl to be my life partner ,, no one .
    i want only that girl to spend my entire life with her…..
    As a human being we know it is impossible ….
    But…
    I trust god and i have experienced his miracles in my life and i believe he can turn impossible thing into possible…
    I taught her how to prayer
    We both pray each and everyday and cry before the lord (specially i) to answer my prayer and make me responsible , establish,and accountable .
    And give that girl her to me for the rest of my life . ..i trust that god can do everything which is impossible for us as a human being…….

So i request everyone plzzz prayer for us and let god hear our prayer .

20. I do agree with this prayer for God to find me a life partner so we can be one with God in Jesus name i ask for this prayer to be granted amen