Prayer For House Blessing, Cleaning, Cleansing | Your Home Is Blessed

Posted By on October 10, 2019

welcome to the prayer for house
cleansing house cleaning and house blessing this is simply a video I put together where I
like to play for anyone within the sound of my voice all I ask you to do is to
agree with me as we seek our Heavenly Father together please continue to
meditate on the spur for yourself speak it daily or listen to this video over
and over again and allow the Word of God concerning spiritual house cleansing cleaning and Christian
blessing to reach deep into your spirit let us pray heavenly father we gather
together here online in coming to agreement in the wonderful and powerful
name of Jesus where two or more gathered there you shall surely be and anything
we agree upon is touching you will surely do the Bible says that if there’s
any unforgiveness that it should be dealt with before praying therefore we
release the anger bad feelings resentment or any other wrong attitude
before you now we laid at your feet and we release the forgive those who have
wronged us I lift up those watching this video we come into agreement and lift up
house cleansing house cleaning and house blessing prayer for them nor do we declare that the home
of the listener belongs to you therefore we declared that the listener
in their household serve the Lord we bind any demonic forces or anything that
should not be in the home and committed to go now in Jesus name we bunch of
peace around the home and the listeners family praise You Father you are awesome
you are the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ Lord you have bless the
listener with everything that they need they reverence you in worship You Father
the listener welcomes your spirit into their home we thank you Father that your
son Jesus is in here right now with us because we are gathered together in his
name online however we also thank you Father Jesus is also in the listeners
home and there is no room for any evil we declare prosperity and wholeness for
the listener in their family in Jesus name we declare that wealth and riches
are in their house in Jesus name we declare their righteousness endures
forever in Jesus name and we also declared that they always triumph in
Christ in the name of Jesus we pray amen

1. Yes God Yes!!! Glory!!! Hallelujah!!! Cleansing!!! Restoration!!! Redeemption!!! Rebuilt!!! Blessing!!! Holy!!! Sanctuary!!! Victory!!! Overcomer!!! Love!!! Amen!!! And it is so!!! So it is!!!

2. Thank you Lord i trust and believe that I will own my own house in town in the mighty name of Jesus christ..we will not rent anymore in Jesus christ Amen

3. Please remove implants in my boy put in by trafficking doctors, der God remove cartels from my life and breaking in our home destroying our turf when we gone,clear my ne fo slander campaigns, bring investigation to copsusing torture technology on me since 2016 ,please har my voice and head us from the wicked fake coworkers undercover cops at my job doing illegal surveillance crimes folks practicing witchcraft rituals at my job and community, murders online with profile pics of Clorox use chemicals in folks food to poison them loo out for weird profile is like this and of raw meat hey oranges trafficking gangs online,God we need u protect us

4. Yes we there will be peace in my mom and her home. my sister needs to spend some time in her home and not be involved in my personal life.

5. I agree with this prayer, and proclaim it by faith in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

6. Amen & Amen all evil spirits must flee my home today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Halleluiah, glory be to you father God in heaven. I agree with this prayer. Thank you father God in advance that this prayer is answered. Halleluiah.

7. Father lord, please keep all evil away from my home and all humans who love confusion. Please remove Steven Rodriguez out of my life.

8. I'm in agreement with you in prayer. God's will be done in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers. Amen

9. Dark spirit in my home~ GO BACK TO HELL RIGHT NOW never to be return!!! In JESUS name I agree. Amen.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

10. Amen & Amen. I speak peace, joy and the spirit of God to be in my home. Halleluiah. Glory be to God in heaven, in Christ Jesus, l agree & join in this prayer, Amen & Amen.

11. Jesus please bless my home bring love peace ๐Ÿ™ harmony any evil or negativity please remove it from my home in the name of Jesus amen

12. Amen thanks ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™for parying for US I love you Lord God bless us always long we love he God is the best God

13. Please blessed my home Jesus. Anything that is not of you I ask it to leave in the blood of Jesus. I ask that every person that comes in my home is blessed and nothing can enter though them . I pray any demon of the devil leave in Jesus Christ amen

14. I Agree and Believe and Receive and Degree this Prayer over My Family and Friends and I…….
    In Jesus Name
    Amen Amen

15. I agree and believe, decree and declare, announce and proclaim I shall receive this prayer immediately and effectively in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Father in Heaven amen amen hallelujah!

16. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Context

My favorite… It works…14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophasy.

17. Please Lord Jesus Christ Our homes, apartments, houses, We welcome you into each place that we live in to Bless, Cleanse, Protection, Keep safe, Restore, all in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. For this prayer is answered in your Amazing Name Jesus Christ Amen. Thanks sooo much. We Love and Adore You Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

18. Amen. Cleaning Cleanse and Blessings for all who stand in the need of all. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

19. My prayers answered. Tears of joy. Kitchen renovation and a small Job. Thank you for answering our prayers. Please heal my feet from boils. Too.much paining. Praying for kids studies and hus job blessings. Prayer for health of everyone. Amen.

20. I listen to your prayers all the time. Thank you so much. I would love if you made one for blessing any space you find yourself in. I have been housesitting and would love one for other people's houses and pets. Thank you for your time โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘

21. I agree and believe and receive this prayer fully in Jesus's mighty name Amen. Please make sure this takes effect in my home when I get there on Friday. Please help me find the best tenant and/or airbnb guests in Jesus's mighty name Amen

22. I AGREE,WELCOME TO MY HOME FATHER GOD ,JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT.I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU DANIEL FOR THIS PRAYER.MAY FATHER GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY AMEN!!๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ•Š

23. I DEGREE AND DECLARE " AN I RECEIVED THIS PRAYER ; FOR ME AND MY ๐Ÿ‘ช FAMILY , I BELIEVE , IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME ; AMEN AND AMEN .