Prayer For Family Protection | Prayers To Protect My Family From Evil

Posted By on October 17, 2019

welcome to the prayer for family
protection this is simply a video I put together where I would like to pray for
anyone within the sound of my voice all ask you to do is to agree with me as we
seek our Heavenly Father together please do continue to meditate on this prayer
for yourself and for your family speak it daily prayers for family protection and allow the Word of God
concerning protection for your entire family to reach deep down into your
spirit let us pray father in the name of Jesus I think you that you watch over
your word to perform it as you promise to those who are listening to my voice
right now you said in Jeremiah 112 I am watching to see that my word is
fulfilled prayer for family protection and guidance father thank you that you are the head
of the entire family in heaven and on earth and you deeply loved the family
I’m lifting up to you right now Psalm 139 per 17 says that your thoughts
about this family are too many to count Isaiah 5417 says that no weapon formed
against his family should prosper so we bind and rebuke any plans meant for evil
to come against his family through the guidance of the Holy Spirit lead each
one of the family members that were lifting up right now every day down the
path that they should take wherever they praying for family may go farther I praise you that those
who are listening to this prayer and their entire family dwelling the secret
place of the most high and they shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow
of the Almighty whose power nofollow can withstand they will save you Lord the
Lord is my refuge and my fortress my God on him Eileen and rely on in him I
confidently trust for the annual deliver them from the snare the Fowler and from
the deadly pestilence then you will cover them with your feathers and under
your wings they shall trust and they shall find refuge your truth and your
faithfulness or a shield and buckler prayers for sick family members father you are their confidence fuhrman
strong you keep their foot from stumbling being caught in a trap or
hidden danger to the Lord will be at your side will keep your foot from being
snared proverbs 3 verse 26 father you give them safety and you use them I know
you will keep him in perfect peace because their mind is stayed on you and
they trust in You I think you’ll or that this family may lie down and you will
give them all peaceful sleep for you is sustained them and make them to Alan
safety they should not be afraid of the prayer of protection for children terror of the night nor the arrow the
evil plots and slanders of the wicked that flies by day nor the pestilence
that stocks and darkness nor the destruction in sudden death that
surprises me in melee wasted noonday a thousand their side and 10,000 the right
hand but it shall not come near them it shall not come near this family only
a spectator they shall be inaccessible this you could place of the most high as
they witnessed a reward of the wicked praise You Father that this family that
we are praying about right now are prayer for family protection totally and completely surrounded and
protected by your almighty power in Jesus name Amen

1. I Agree and Believe and Recieve and Degree this Prayer over My Family and Friends Family and the Whole Body of Christ…….
    In Jesus Name
    Amen Amen

2. Lord please keep my kids, grandkids and brothers and sisters safe and healthy. In Jesus name I pray โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

3. I must testify today teusday September 10 2019 about the goodness of the Lord and this prayer.
    I had a small photograph in a frame sitting on a stand in my kitchen. By the frame sitting on the stand, 3 straight pins lay. I had a small double shot coffee drink in a can sitting below the stand on the counter. I walked away the frame fell and knocked 2 straight pins into my drink. I came back to take a sip before my workout, and I noticed the straight pins were gone. Oh where, oh,where could they be?? They went right into the mouth opening of the can. Smooth as silk.
    I stopped looking and went to take a sip and I heard the Holy Spirit say, " look first,"and that I did. I looked and shook. The sound of the pins in the can, sent me praising God. This prayer will always be said for me and mine sent straight from the Divine.
    Thank you and keep uP the prayers. Amen
    Truth be told. It was an old pic of my childrens gr8 granmother. I opened the back because I felt something in it and wondered what the.. I thought it might be priceless..well my life is priceless and good morals are priceless. I repented and thanked God for his Goodness. Because I broke my prayer time to do all this. Neva No More! But he still kept me. ๐Ÿ”‹ Power in ๐Ÿ™Prayer. Amen.

4. Thank You, YHWH NISSI! Our Banner and Protection. Thank You for Your warring, ministering, protective angels encamped around us. Thank You for Your restorative and resurrective power by Your Holy Spirit. Quickening us, in Jesus' name!! Glory Hallelujah!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโœ๏ธ

5. I PRAY THIS PRAYER " FOR ME SHARON " AND MY CHILDREN , GERALD . TRISTON
    FITZROY .AN JOAN , IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE ASK AN PRAY ; AMEN .

6. This prayer is for Justin Harripersad Bankay who is missing, Almighty Jehovah please find him immediately ,let him he alive and safe from head to toe , keep him safe , Cover him with your mighty hands through your loving son Jesus Amen, praise be to God

7. Father God , please protect my family and relatives and friends to be bless with joy and happiness. Thank you God for protecting my family friends and relatives. . In Jesus name Amen . .

8. Oh Father thank you for all that you do for me an my family..YOU are a true blessing to me Jesus hallelujahโ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    I want to know more of you Lordโ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

9. Please would you make a prayer video for grandmothers? I can't find one and grandmother's are incredible and deserve their own video. Love from ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

10. lord jesus please watch over my family i give you all the glory honor and praise and I bless your holy name thank you jesus amen

11. Our heavenly father is so amazing and I am so grateful for him and all that he does. He will make a way when there seems to be no way.

12. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

13. Thank you Jesus I receive it in faith and in your mighty name Jesus Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ