Prayer For Divine Favor | Prayer For God’s Uncommon Favour

Posted By on October 17, 2019

welcome to the prayer for divine favour
this is simply a video I put together I like to play for anyone within the sound
of my voice about prayer for favor all I ask you to do is to agree with me as we seek our Heavenly
Father together please continue to meditate on this prep yourself speaking
daily or listen to this video over and over again about prayer for favor of god and allow the Word of God
concerning divine favor to reach deep into your spirit let us pray that my
father we gather together here online and coming to agreement on the wonderful
and powerful name of Jesus were two or more gathered there you shall surely be
in anything we agree upon is touching you will surely do the Bible says that
if there’s any unforgiveness that should prayer for favour be dealt with before praying therefore
we release any anger bad feelings resentment or any other wrong attitude
before you now related your feet are releasing forgive
those who have wronged us those watching this video we come into agreement and
ask for divine favor in the name of Jesus Lord thank you that you love those
listening to delight yourself in them and desire that they have life and have
life more abundantly through Jesus we prayer for god’s favor declare that the listeners blessed with
every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places we declare that they are they
heading up the tail in Jesus name but they are bubbly and not beneath we thank
you but your favor in develops and surrounds those listening we declare
that they have favor in your sight and in the sight of men those listing this
prayer are a blessing to those they come in contact with every person who
encounters them seize your spirit a favor upon them your grace and favor is
with the listener in Jesus Name thank prayer for uncommon favor you that they are crowned with glory and
honor because you love them in Christ breakthrough answered prayer and success
explodes in the life of the listener as they seek you with all their heart give
the listener wisdom revelation and understanding concerning living with
your favor upon them everywhere those listening go they find compassion love
and favor all who look upon them see prayer for divine favour Jesus and your favor makes a way for
them to go doors that they are to go through open
for them in Jesus name opportunities you want them to
participate in come across their path because of your favored in Jesus Name
thank you Father that the listener is heavily favored by you and by man in
Jesus name prayer for favor we pray amen

1. Heavenly Father grant me your favour please make me to win my opponents in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. I believe in your name and trust you have already answered my prayers in Jesus name Amen. Win win is all I ask your favour is already with me Amen

2. REQUEST…CAN YOU PLEASE DO A VIDEO FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. MY GOAL IS TO BE GUIDED IN THIS LIFE ONLY TO GLORIFY GOD AND I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER AND IMAGINE THE VESSEL I COULD BE WITH GODS ARMY LIFTING MY FAMILY AND I UP! I AM CURRENTLY IN RECOVERY FROM ADDICTION AND HAVE 4 MONTHS CLEAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD. HE HAS DELIVERED ME FROM A LIVING HELL AND FILLED ME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND I JAVE A TESTIMONY THAT COULD POTENTIALLY SAVE SO MANY FOR JESUS. PLEASE DO THIS IF IT IS GODS WILL…LOVE YOU BROTHER

3. praise the lord …my lord i am praying for you bless bless my husband for calling job for his boss brother in mumbai …… he needs to call him …. n pay for his work hard ….. we are free at home …. bless bless my husband my lord …i need my lord to take care of my husband fanincial probom… bless bless bless my lord …amen

4. praise the lord …my lord bless me to call my husbnd for job by his boss n take good salary .bless my family my husbnd today for fanincial support my lord

5. My prayers answered. Tears of joy. Kitchen renovation and a small Job. Thank you for answering our prayers. Please heal my feet from boils. Too.much paining. Praying for kids studies and hus job blessings. Prayer for health of everyone. Amen.

6. thank You, Father God, as always!
    all praises and worship to You!
    in Jesus all powerful name & in agreement, i pray! for everyone has a blessed by You , day today and everyday! Amen!

7. Kindly pray for me just went for an interview today πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»I need this jobπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Thank you Lord for your favour Amen

8. FATHER GOD " I COME BEFORE YOUR THRON IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ; FATHER " I AM ASKING YOUUU FOR. DIVINE FAVOR I IN MY LIFE , IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I ASK AN PRAY. . AMEN .

9. Jesus loves y'all put Him first and in all you do and turn to Him before its too lateπŸ˜€πŸ‘And He's all you needπŸ‘

10. Heavenly Father which is in Heaven I come now asking for Your Favor Lord. Please shine Your Favor upon me today for I am in need of it today. In Jesus Name amen

11. God please heal my nose and sinnus problems completely in Jesus name, heal my body mind heart soul spirate and finances completely in Jesus name,the glory is you're Jesus the king of kings Lord of lords son of all high.

12. By faith, I come into agreement with this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I believe it. I receive it.Β  My breakthrough is done and is mine in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth . Amen.

13. Amen. I believe and receive, through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and decree and declare that this prayer – Prayer For Divine Favour / Prayer For God's Uncommon Favour is immediately effective. Amen. Thank you so very much, Daniel / Daily Effective Prayer, with my love and blessings !

14. Amen!!!!πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ˜€πŸŒ»πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•

15. Amen and Amen in the mighty name of Jesus Christ thank you so much Lord for your love care protection ! All for your Glory and Kingdom ! Despite of the ennemies actions ! God is the AllMighty and his favors shine on his children for his Glory ! Amen! Thank you for this prayer God bless you too !

16. Dear god please let me go back to the summer of 2012 and relive my life those were the best years of my life and I would be very grateful and be able to help some people take better paths

17. I connect in faith and I agree and receive this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior πŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

18. Lord as you found favor with Noah, and found him to be righteous in your sight please give me your same favor in Jesus name, Amen.

19. Amen and Amen!!! I am the redeemed of the Lord held in high esteem before my Father in Heaven because of Jesus as is all my brothers and sisters who seek our Father in Heaven in Spirit and Truth!!! Glory Be to God for His Son Jesus our beloved Savior who is shaping us and molding us into His Divine Image!!! Oh how I love Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith!!!

20. I agree with the prayer In believe that this prayer is already done in Jesus name amen πŸ™πŸΏπŸ’–βœ¨πŸ¦…

21. God in Jesus name I ask for divine favor in my marriage ,with my children,and with my finances in Jesus name I pray amen

22. I do appreciate you for all your videos promise to testify on this platform for the abundant blessings saviour I agree, believe an received this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ AMEN.

23. thank you so much Daniel for your prayers blessings to you always in jesus name I touch agree believe and receive this prayer in the mighty name of jesus and it is so amen and amen

24. I'm in agreement with all believers in the Royal family of faith according to God's will and purpose mentally spiritually physically & financially within God's wisdom and prosperity in Jesus name Amen πŸ˜‡πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒβœŒ