Prayer For Bedtime | Bedtime Prayer That Works

Posted By on October 10, 2019

welcome to the bedtime prayer this is
simply a video I put together with other debris for anyone within the sound of my
voice about a prayer for bedtime all ask you to do is to agree with me as we seek our Heavenly Father
together please continue to meditate on this prep yourself speak it daily or
listen to this video over and over again and allow the Word of God concerning the
spread reached deep into your spirit let us pray heavenly father we gather
together here online in coming to agreement on the wonderful powerful name
of Jesus where two or more gathered there you should surely be and anything
we agree upon is touching you will surely do the Bible says that if there’s
any unforgiveness that it should be dealt with before praying therefore we
release the anger bad feelings resentment or any other wrong attitude
before you now we laid at your feet and we release forgive those who have
wronged us I love to those watching this video we come into agreement to lift up
the listener to you as they get ready to head to bed we want to thank you for
another day prayers to say before bed glory to You Lord you are worthy of all
praise glory and honor the listener looks to you lord you are there
everything in their hope is in you because they trust in you right now we
cast the care of anything and everything into your hands all anxieties worries
and concerns we give to you three you care for the listener please forgive the
listener of anything they have come short on in Jesus name we thank you for
loving them and we receive your forgiveness because your mercy never
ends good prayers to say at night. show them where they need to make
adjustments their life to be more like Christ we speak strengthened to the life
to make the necessary changes in Jesus name. evening prayer. help them also to watch their mouths
made the only speak things that are appropriate in right in your sight. night prayer. the listener rests in you for you are
their refuge they abide under your wings for you are their protection grant them
sweet and peaceful sleep tonight in Jesus name we release refreshment to
pour over their mind their will their emotions and physical body right now in
Jesus name. good night prayer. fill them up fresh Holy Spirit right now
in the name of Jesus the thoughts and plans you have for the listener this
prayer are wonderful father you take pleasure in them and want the very best
for them thinking that angels watch over the listener even as they sleep now and
wherever they go in Jesus name we pray. bedtime prayer for adults. amen

1. I would like too thank you for that wonderful prayer that you gave it really was insperational, I truly enjoyed

2. God forgive me for coming so close to sinning today, I thought I was so over that..Get the wrong people out of my life. Help me father with this sin in Jesus name.

3. Thank you man of God for the bed time prayer, I come in the name of Jesus in agreement with you and the word in the mighty name of Jesus , amen

4. God, You are powerful and I know you have given me everything I need. But I am feeling tired. Sorry because you never get tired. Sorry for worrying. Sorry for crying in my human form today. I know how blessed I am. But I need your guidance and peace today. Correct me. Heal me. Give me some enlightment. Thank You for everything, every breathe, every chance.

5. I agree Jesus Christ name for the body of Christ and for myself. I thank you in advance God.Praise the Lord and his name forever amen.

6. I believe in god even if i sometimes forget praying please forgive me for my sins god and help us in our daily needs amen

7. I listen to this every night before bed. I have insomnia really bad and nothing works except for sometimes meditation videos asmr videos are very relaxing(i know some find it weird but it helps me) and thunderstorm videos on youtube really help too. I'm a new subscriber to this channel and i just want to say thank you for all that you do in jesus name. I let god into my heart many years ago. I lost my son 7 yrs ago no he's not passed but the story of how that came to be is too long and painful. I even tried taking my own life last year because of it. I always ask god why am i still here? I just want to be reunited with my son he means everything to me. And the hole that i have in my heart i can't explain how painful it is. Long story short i am a manic depressive i have severe anxiety ptsd bpd and insomnia along with fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. It's a struggle just to get out of bed most days. I cry constantly and ontop of that i lost the love of my life we were together for 12 yrs and he left me for someone else it's been 2 yrs but the pain just won't go away.I'm so stressed out that I've had 3 gran mal seizures and landed in the hospital. Also all my hair is falling out also due to stress. I pray to god when i wake up and before i go to sleep or sometimes i talk to god because I'm all alone. If anyone could please keep me in their prayers that would be wonderful. I'm slipping into a deep depression that i don't know if I'll ever come out of it. Lord please help me please be with me i need you now. I always listen to jesus hold me now a song by a Christian band called casting crowns because it really says how i feel. And God bless you all.

8. Goodnight everyone ❀️ please remember that God loves you so much, and everything that is happening in your life, good and bad, is working for your good. I love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ 😊 Have a peaceful and wonderful sleep, so that you can recharge yourself for the next day God has planned for you! Love you all!

9. Glory to you Lord. Good night. I love You Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for peace strength healing protection comfort calmness for My 5 grandsons and my 2 sons, daughter in law, families and friends, myself, and everyone everywhere all over the world, including everyone in the comments and their families and friends, and for your child Of Dailyeffectiveprayer. Thanks so much God. Thanks so much man of God.

10. I agree and believe, decree and declare, announce and proclaim I shall receive this prayer immediately and effectively in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Father in Heaven amen amen hallelujah!

11. I just want to thank you for the wonderful prayers that you are putting together. I get up early in the morning…my alone time..and listen to them. I ask, if you can to pray for my youngest son, who is going to be deployed to Syria in 3 weeks. I know that God doesn't want us to have fear and anxiety but this is a tough one. Blessings for what you do, Praise the Lord!!

12. πŸŒœπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ†πŸŒ›πŸ’™πŸ†β€οΈπŸ†πŸ’™πŸ†

13. Thank you Heavenly Father! I release all worries to you. You're an AWESOME GOD! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’―πŸ™πŸ™Œ

14. I receive, believe and agree with this prayer for bedtime, by faith, in the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus Christ and I thank You for it Jesus, amen. Glory! πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŒΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ΊπŸ‘‘πŸ˜„πŸ™Œβ˜πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―!!

15. Amen I watched your miracle prayer and I'm waiting for mine but I believe that it will surely come true and I will shout my victory through Christ. Amen

16. Mister I believe your name is Daniel, right? Well anyway, please pray for me and my family, and please pray for my dad for Salvation. This is all I’m asking. Just please pray for a lot of people to be saved for the Lord is coming.

17. I love listening to your prayers but for some reason this prayer seem very rushed especially for bedtime. But I do appreciate your prayers I listen to them all the time God bless you and keep up the good work.