Power through Prayer – Inspirational & Motivational Video

Posted By on January 6, 2020

I read a survey some time ago that said 93% of seminary
students in that particular denomination did not have a
systematic devotional life. If I didn’t have a
systematic devotional life I couldn’t go on. I couldn’t have a ministry. I don’t know what you’d do. I don’t know what you’re
in the ministry for because that’s where your power comes from is in your closet with God in the study of the word and in prayer. If our Lord Jesus had to
spend all night in prayer for a three year ministry
what do you think you and I have to spend in prayer? The prayers of Abraham and Jacob and Moses and Nehemiah and Daniel mark
the turning point of history in their times, prayer. James said “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” Mary, Queen of Scots, dreaded the prayers of John Knox, we’re told,
more than the Armies of 10,000 men. Does anybody dread your prayers or mine? Personal worship is due God. We have access to the throne of greatness and we can come under them. You know I’m so glad, I’m so glad that I don’t have to write back to Los Angeles and tell somebody what I want them to tell the Lord. You know mails are slow and sometime mail get lost and that fellow to whom I’m writing is waiting for me to send him a fee and I’ve got to wait for his answer. He’s gonna talk to the Lord and then write me back and
tell me what the answer is. Whaa, oh, excuse me. Let me tell ya. I’m so glad that’s he’s arranged it so that I can talk to him for myself. Now I appreciate you praying for me but when it comes to
prayer I don’t trust ya. There’s nobody can beat
me talking to the Lord about me.

1. If you're in pain you're not alone. If it seems like the world is crushing you you're not alone. If you've wasted ten years you're not alone. If your future is uncertain you're not alone. If you're thinking of killing yourself you're not alone. If nothing seems to work out you're not alone. If you're at your limit and you're ready to throw in the towel you're not alone. When you're alone you're NOT ALONE! If you relate to anything I just wrote you're not alone. I'm right here with you and so is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Everyday is ONE day closer. One day closer. Lord Jesus!

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

2. Hey my brothers and sisters๐Ÿ’œ can you please pray for my sister Hannah she went out to her friends… Who knows what she's going to do :'( plzzzz

3. We are all family and I love you all and I am asking all of you to pray always pray,a and when you say something always say I AM .The Lord said (I AM THE LORD THY GOD)the 2 most powerful words in any language are I AM ,For I AM a son of my father God ….GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD.

4. Hello this is Ronald from Montego Bay Jamaica please I'm asking you to pray for my friend is in the hospital in Spanish Town Jamaica the doctors cannot find his complaint please I'm asking you to pray for him his name is Paul Raymond Burton thank you very much I am most grateful love coming from Ronald

5. Im sorry God.
    I always ask you for help and other things in my prayers. I always forget that you already gave me everything. You already sent Christ jesus, who in him is your love to me and others is truly unconditional. Showing me how much hope and love and endurance is all about. Most important you have permited the crusafiction of your only son for my sin as forgiveness. I been trying to live my life as best as I could, just how you want me and i will always trust in you in the good and bad days no matter what comes in and out of my life. Amen ๐Ÿ™

6. Pray. Pray. Pray. Because nothing is impossible to God. No matter what happen around me my prayer is powerful in faith. Believing God is with me who can againts me. Hallelujah ๐Ÿ’žโ˜๐Ÿ’•

7. People don't believe what man say because most of it is a lie in the end time and the Bible says that only believe what's in the Bible read it for yourself and only believe what's in the Bible don't believe what these preachers say nowadays they even have women being preachers and the Lord says that's an Abomination for a woman to be a preacher women are not supposed to talk in church

8. Imagine one night or one morning after finishing ur prayers u heard not just a whisper but an actual voice?U heard the VOICE of the Lord in ur bedroom?U recognised his voice as he spoke ur name!!
    Imagine u could hear him as clear as day breathing & talking to u?As if he was standing right in front of u waiting for ur reply?How astonished would u be?how afraid & terrified wud u become?would u stand or kneel?HOW MUCH MORE WOULD U PRAY TO HIM THEN?I tell u truly U WOULD drop to the floor so fast PRAYING EVER HARDER,LOUDER,FASTER & LONGER right then and there than if u had never prayed 2 him at all in your whole life.
    The Lord being who he is would see ur great fear and anxeity of him!And depending on who u r,If U fell immediately on ur face & prayed again straight away without ceasing and in tears & u DARED NOT STOP because ur heart was pounding out of ur chest when he spoke to u,"This is the Lord (Ur name) ….."U would hang on to his every word for dear life.He would I believe calm u down through his voice."Be not afraid (Ur name)….."Because his word is POWER & his voice is LIFE itself.Glory and Almighty eternal power to Our Eternal living King of Glory to come,Our Lord God Jesus Christ!AMEN,amen Forever!

9. Yesss!!! We should all be in Godโ€™s Word Daily and Pray at all times!!! This is what creates a bridge between Earth and Heaven

10. Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.~~1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.~

11. Grace??? Is it "grace" to be transferred, fragmented, unfolded spiritually from woman to man and viceverse to TORMENT a person! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ NOT if you are Temple of Holy Spirit!!!๐Ÿ“– Those ARE demons.๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ‘Ž