Pope Francis calls for end of Protestant Church

Posted By on May 22, 2019

that brothers and sisters excuse me because I expect him Italian but I are not the speaking English but I will speak hey know it I didn't know English but hopefully to Tino Adamo States oil is sold in de la cultura and soldier and historian dr. week it's equal to rally a ready jaws there traditionally that's a llamo through bar Chico me for eternity it would be on beyond today in CLE come a battle you said way quell piano Kamisha canto del amor y be pero como fratello a the Pelosi simply German control Nastya simplicial honest Algeria fake a puesto she spin juror at robot abre charge yeah no that is a su Cristo communica Senor de la slowly filling gotcha Tonto person TV in English what Andrew fellow that's Jaime babari la lingua der Gaal hey kiddo and you probably keep regarded by remember cake will be shown in the water bearing yo preggers pergola loafer oh my obese onion Durvasa bear a superior a senior a virtue Institute Yvonne Tiziano Fratelli TV on most people meant a cuesta borracho Ella Shamokin senior a feast a no para que lo tengo Mucha but request Obama dad : Mira called a unitary income in charcoal glory glory glory Tony thank you sir come on the man asked us to pray boy Oh father father we we answer his request and since we know not how to pray for him as we ought other than to agree with him in his quest and in his his heart for the unity of the body of Christ we come together in the unity of our pain hallelujah Oh hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah glory glory glory thank you Father thank you for thank you Father thank you Father thank you Lord Jesus thank you Lord Jesus Tony bring your phone in come here I want you to video a message back come up here and let's do it this way so he can see this this whole congregation I gotta cut the Mexican again yes my dear sir my dear sir thank you so from the bottom of our hearts all of these leaders represent literally tens of thousands of people that love you that believe God with you and in answer to your request we have just prayed for you and with you and we did so in the spirit and we believe we receive according to the words of Jesus in mark 11:24 whatsoever thing you desire when you pray believe you received them and you shall have them our desire sir along with you is in the fourth chapter of the book of Ephesians till we all come in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God unto a mature man unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ thank you sir we do bless you we receive your blessing it's very very important to us and we bless you with all of our hearts we bless you with all of our souls we bless you with all of our might and we thank you sir we thank God for you and so all of us declare together be bless let's get all the other be last oh man oh man oh man oh man so the protest has been over for 15 years and I get a bit cheeky here because I challenge my Protestant pastor friends if there is no more protest how can there be a Protestant Church maybe we now we're all Catholics again but we are reformed we are Catholic in the universal sense we are not protesting the doctrine of salvation by the Catholic Church anymore we now preach the same gospel we now preach you're saved by grace through faith alone the word alone was the argument for 500 years the word alone is there you can read it yourself the protest is over the protest is over

1. I have no idea what this video is about and I'm a Baptist. Christians are Christians and I'm sure the Pope is a great guy and we should all get to work for Christ and stop whatever divisions the 1.2K downvotes are about.

"For ye are saved by grace through faith, and that not of yourselves. It is a gift from God: not by works, lest any man should boast."

Humble yourselves and remember the words of our Savior Jesus Christ, " That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

2. This is a fake, this is a fake comment this is not Italian and it's a joke that they would pay have so much hypocrisy the Protestants are evil

3. What a joke …money hungry jets millionaire self righteous count heads liar liar pant on fire catholics go home ..they worry about things give some of your money to the homeless you have enough to house1000 people today Catholics look at the ❤️ if you have lots of money you can sit on the front row ive seen him in person at another millionaires church it’s a group

4. This pope is full of cunning trickery trying to swallow the protestant church whole into the roman catholic church.

5. We dont need to unite in the sense that we worship or believe in all the same things as each other, but that we shouldn't recognize each other as prodistant or catholic or orthodox, what we need is to recognize each other as all fellow Christians, and that thers a much larger threat out there.

6. Saved, I'll never accept that. The idea that no one is accountable as result of being "saved," is dangerous, that was the last thing you could do to distance yourself from Pedos, to take confession from Pedos as Sociopaths, this makes things worse. It's been that long? 18 years? This papist was out of the loop on how serious things were. It was like rumor and minor talk.

7. I'm a Roman Catholic and I can assure you that this "Pope" is not Catholic, nor is he a Christian. Catholicity is the Church founded by Jesus Christ, despite the Protestants creating false doctrines that the Church is invisible and it made of Bible alone Christians. This is impossible as the authority of translation is left for men in different languages and cultures. The Catholic Church has been since the late 60's infiltrated by Masons. These things are prophecies with the Roman Catholic Church and prior popes warned us about. Today prophecy is blocked and the Catholic Church finds itself in the midst of a horrible battle, but the victory will be the Church when God intervenes very soon but the casualties will be in the billions.

8. This is a fake. God will judge the video maker of this. Why try to spoil the image of a saintly person? Challenge me by living your life saintly first of all. Not by evil deeds nor words alone but by your saintly living. May God have mercy on you.

9. You're all fucking ridiculous, learn your history, religion itself is the only true enemy, look at christianity, regardless of what it says NOW, the Bible has always condoned rape, marital rape, slavery, genocide and more. NOW apologists claim such things are of the past and irrelevant because its in the "old testament " but you're all so blind and ignorant and force fed that you forget jesus christ told a slave to obey its master, and Peter, often considered the father of the church, RETURNED a slave to a known abusive master, and its in the new testament, let's not forget that the reverend Calhoun defended Southern Slavery with those exact scriptures. Catholics arent innocent either, historically they are the biggest oppressors of peoples in European history, I mean, how long did the church aid in the dark age oppressors known as royalty by blessing them, supporting them, forbidding upon pain of death the right to be able read or write, to live in servitude to a monarch because "God" and his servants, the only ones that can speak for him, say so.

10. PRAYER FOR THE CONVERSION OF PROTESTANT HERETICS
    O Mary, Mother of mercy and Refuge of sinners, we beseech thee, be pleased to look with pitiful eyes upon poor heretics and schismatics. Thou who art the Seat of Wisdom, enlighten the minds that are miserably enfolded in the darkness of ignorance and sin, that they may clearly know that the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church is the one true Church of Jesus Christ, outside of which neither holiness nor salvation can be found. Finish the work of their conversion by obtaining for them the grace to accept all the truths of our Holy Faith, and to submit themselves to the supreme Roman Pontiff, the Vicar of Jesus Christ on earth; that so, being united with us in the sweet chains of divine charity, there may soon be only one fold under the same one shepherd; and may we all, O glorious Virgin, sing forever with exultation: Rejoice, O Virgin Mary, thou only hast destroyed all heresies in the whole world. Amen.
    After this pray 3 times the Hail Mary below and gain 500 days Indulgence
    Hail Mary, full of grace,
    the Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou amongst women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

11. 4" Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
    -1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Thank you for being so nice beloved Bishop Francis.<3

12. Anyone that knows Pope Francis will know that the beloved Pope does not promote division and hate but love amongst all which is why it did not take me long to figure out this translation was fake (without reading the comments previously and without understanding any Italian).

13. I revisited this video. Why is Kenneth Copeland(heretic) uniting with Pope Francis(Jesuit) do we not know our doctrines or history?

14. No thanks poop franco the evil, you can worship your god satan on your own and fool your brainwashed worshippers that they are worshipping Jesus, meanwhile admitting that you worship satan through the devil al-lah, as stated in your heretical roman catholic catechism here:

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, IN THE FIRST PLACE AMONGST WHOM ARE THE MUSLIMS; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, AND TOGETHER WITH US THEY ADORE THE ONE, MERCIFUL GOD, MANKIND'S JUDGE ON THE LAST DAY."

15. PROTESTANTS TAKE THE ZELL CHALLENGE: CAN YOU NAME 2 PERSONS IN EACH CENTURY, FROM THE 1st CENTURY TO THE 16st CENTURY THAT BELIEVED IN THE PROTESTANT AND THE UN-PROTESTANT PROTESTANT PARADIGM. SUCH AS:

THE 5 SOLAS,
    TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
    EXTRA NOS IMPUTATION,
    PENAL SUBSTITUTION,
    DOUBLE PREDESTINATION,
    ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED,
    UNCONDITIONAL ELECTION,
    ETERNAL SECURITY,
    LIMITED ATONEMENT
    PERSEVERANCE of the SAINTS

I can trace each of these doctrines only as far back as the Reformation and no further. If you cannot name 2 person in each century, then I can only conclude that these Gospels and Doctrines are indeed inventions not contained in Holy Spirit inspired sacred scripture.

The reason the Zell test is given is so that it can demonstrate the following…
    1) your beliefs were held as true by the early Church
    2) Christ promises that he would be with this Church to the end of time… meaning that this church must hold these doctrinal beliefs in perpetuity
    3) The Church must be a visible entity to all like the light from a city on a hill… it should be well known to have existed as a beacon to all.

If you cannot provide a comprehensive list proving that the Reformation wasn't just a hodge podge of invented doctrines found nowhere prior, we will have no choice but to declare that your whole theology is built on the constantly shifting sands of time with no foundation. While ours is built on a rock – how firm a foundation.

16. Protestants that don't protest but make fun of Catholics. (Is that the way to be Christian?) Jesus gave us the Church, and the Church gave us the Bible. Ask yourself what came first. The canon of the Bible came from the Church, guided by the Holy Spirit. Don't sin against the Holy Spirit, have trust in the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the living Tradtion of the Church. Please use your heads, don't let yourselves be cheated from the truth. Just look around, how many Catholics judge/criticize/make fun of protestants and vice versa — You will be amazed. Respect is important, this is why it is called Faith, Catholics have faith in the Church Tradition & Bible, and protestants have their faith in the scripture alone. Be a good Christian and show respect without judging. Their is only one who will judge us at the end. God Bless. Amen.

17. A man who speaks about embracing each other but doesn't speak english and has a congregation of international bishops,priests..hmmm very suspicious..he looks menacing

18. You can't put an end to the Christian Church…..stop practicing Catholic cult and come to Christ.

19. Ya, the word alone "monon" is there in scripture connected to the word "faith", only to teach that we are NOT saved by faith alone. See James 2:24 for details.

20. who is my brother, sister, mother??? the one who does what I say….receive Jesus and be born again….that is who my brethren are….he is not my brother…he is a deceiver. Who is his lord??? I'm not in agreement with copeland and will not partake in these works of darkness….what happened to this man….Oh God…open up our eyes that we not be deceived and taken in this snare I pray In Jesus Name…Amen..

21. We should just forget about all of the Protestants that were burned at the stake by Catholics…as if it never happened…and just hold hands.

22. THIS POPE IS A TOTAL DUMB HEAD… MAKE IT EASY FOR UNBELIEVERS TO RECEIVE CHRIST AS CATHOLIC…. AND NEVER DENY BIBLE OR I DENY YOU IN FRONT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN!!!!

23. I do not follow the Protestant church and I certainly don’t follow the Roman Catholic Church I follow JESUS and HIS WORD IN THE BIBLE.
    Roman Catholicism is corrupt