OSHO: Marriage and Children

Posted By on November 30, 2019

1. He’s so unrealistic! He’s making man more perfect, than he is. He’s setting up values and ideals that most people cannot fulfil. There is too much jealousy, too much possessives, too much fear of becoming lonely in an anti-marriage. So man invented “marriage” to create a structure that can provide a feeling of security for him and her. But also, historically, the marraige and the family structure was a necessity for survival, but the world has changed a lot! Especially in Scandinavia where the universal welfare model provides for you as an old man, so your physical survival is not dependent on your previous ability to earn and save up money or having a family.
    But not being married is just too much freedom for most people. They can’t handle it, because it takes such a great deal of maturity.
    Me? I’m too primitive not to be possessive in a relationship. I simply can’t help it. And please respect that, because one day, in another reincarnation, I’ll be ready and mature enough to live out the anti-marriage ideal. So don’t shun marriage, and don’t disrespect others for being married, when they suffer. That’s their state of evolution – and it’s a natural necessity for them in order to evolve to the next level of being.

2. I love his mischief, also being serious, as are the creators in many tales of creation…The honesty is lovely. Ahhhh, he is the only one I have heard say what is obvious about the fact that Mary's opinion was never asked before she was impregnated??? That's rape, in any definition..

3. His description of the ideal for children is what the Contrada system is in Siena, the older celtic ways as well, and likely many others of the old ways…

4. marriage creates families and there are many happy marriages, and Marriage protects women and children, when we are treated equal and able to survive as well as the male species and respected then by all means perhaps marriage would not be so important.

5. I am 36 yrs of age and I can honestly say I have never wanted to be married. I do have a daughter and she is my everything ❤️

6. He is reinforcing new world order NWO, in satanic NWO marriages must be broken, woman must work and pay taxes, kids must go to school for indoctrination. With family structure Satanic elites can not achieve their objective. Allah made women for men, but Satanic elites must deprive man from woman, they must deprive kids from parents, like farm chickens they want kids to be raised without father & mother figure.
    Parenthood pose threat to NWO. For evidence of what I commented search you tube "Aaron Russo about woman liberation conspiracy"
    Wake up people, all the evidences is there, save yourselves while you can.

7. I agree to his concept of family bcoz I come from a broken family,I'm always quarrelling with my parents, depression etc.the repercussions are such still unable to come out of it .if the commune concept existed in India I've would've been a better person.

8. marriage is a CONTRACT therefore if you decide to get married then treat it as a Business relationship. Make sure you both agree on the contract and safeguard yourself from consequences if it dissolves. Marriage started out as a Business deal. One country sent their son or daughters to get married to another country's son or daughter to symbolize their alliance with each other. Plain and Simple Marriage is a Business Contract. Noone finds out until they get divorced and then the state decides or your lawyers decide… one person basically sues the other person in the relationship…..there ya go.

9. Is there no marriage in this world. it will be filled with such crap people who don't know n believe in love only know _ _ _ .

10. Faithfully unmarried with the same man for 16 years.
    Of my own individual choice I only lay with this one man and share my life with him, not because I'm obligated to, but because I naturally want to be with him.
    Marriage is a joke, its beneath freewill.
    If you choose marriage, choose wisely.

11. Humans want some order in life then want to escape from the order. Problem here is humans got little control over what they desire or think. So human life go around thoughts, desires 🙂 Freedom is possible only if you can limit desires.

12. People know this.. It's the fear of existence and un Willingness of all. Just one man can't make the changes.. It has to spread…and it is spreading slowly..

13. He himself was a disaster. He tried changing the society, by drugs, drinks, group sex, violence and what not? He was a pervert by himself.

14. But before the institution of marriage was not created, people must have experienced issues that brought them to the idea of marriage. Had they been perfect earlier, why would they agree to something new? It’s not as easy as he explains here; the institution that has lasted centuries and is still going strong must be the best alternative so far, so is still alive!

15. पश्चिम के पत्रकार भी कितने शांत होकर जबाव सुन रहे हैं /जबकि ये जबाव ईसाई के लिए कितने कठिन है /मैं पश्चिम के उन पत्रकार को दिल से सैल्यूट करता हूँ /
    यदि हमारे यहाँ के पत्रकार होते तो वो सुनते कुछ भी नहीं पर शोर करते बहुत ज्यादा /हमारे देश के मीडिया व पत्रकार मानसिक बीमार ही हैं जो दिन भर अंट संट मुद्दा उठाया करते हैं और सिर्फ गुमराह करना और चिल्लाना ही उसके मक़सद होते हैं /

16. Society will take care of children ??
    Common!! in US alone there are 600.000 homeless and nobody cares.
    200 million can’t have a second meal in India.

17. His criticism to marriage / long term commitment relations makes a lot of sense but his alternative system is just insane and nonsense. It looks like marriage still the best solution to the mess we inherited. it won't be perfect & it will always bring problems..

18. But what if you want to spend a lot of time with someone? Like 10 years, 20 years? And you want to be an influence on your children. I can appreciate having a commune raise kids and I'm more open to the idea of an open relationship. But to have no attachments… 🤔

And what if you only love one person? There are still many successful marriages. I agree that marriage shouldn't be this one system for everyone, but a lot of people still want it, together with the family.