One Church you Should Steer AWAY From

Posted By on September 21, 2019

There is one church that you should make SURE
you steer away from, and that is the church that has no power. Many churches pride themselves
in having correct theology and correct Bible interpretation, they say they have correct
doctrine, but if the church you are thinking of going to has no power, it doesn’t matter
if they have correct doctrine, because the Lord Jesus is judging people’s power to
see if they are abiding in HIM. HE doesn’t care if they have correct theology
but no power. So you should turn away from any church that
has no power. Jesus Himself said that the true believers
that follow Him, they will speak in new tongues, they will cast out demons, they will pray
and they will lay their hands on the sick and they WILL be healed.
Most churches say they have correct theology and they believe that they know the truth,
yet they don’t even have power to overcome sin.
If that is the church that you attend make SURE that you steer AWAY from that church.
The church that you want to be a part of is the church that is connected to JESUS!
This is what the Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians chapter 4, I start in verse 19:
“But I will come to you shortly if the Lord wills,
and I will know not the word of those who are puffed up but the POWER,
for the Kingdom of God is NOT in word, but in POWER! What do you want?
Shall I come to you with a rod? Or in love and a spirit of gentleness?”
It doesn’t matter if ANY church has correct doctrine.
IF they have no power from the Holy Spirit they have absolutely nothing.
Jesus said: “Abide in ME, for apart from ME you can do NOTHING!”
We have to abide in Jesus if we want to make any difference.
If we want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven we have to be abiding in JESUS!
Ask Jesus for the Holy Spirit. Only Jesus can give the Holy Spirit.
And ONLY when we are abiding in the Holy Spirit can THEN the Lord Jesus work miracles THROUGH
our lives. It’s not because we’re so great, and it’s
certainly not because of the righteousness of our flesh,
but is because we have put ourselves in the submission of the Lord Jesus, and He has given
us His Holy Spirit. There is POWER in the name of Jesus and there
is POWER in the Holy Spirit. Most churches are dead, even though they have
correct theology; they are dead because they have no power.
NO power to stop sinning, no power to heal, no power to pray. They have no power.
Steer away from that church. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

1. Amen powerful message .I am a prophet & am in a church that is operating in the spirit of fear . I sit in the church close my eyes & see demons . The theology preaches once saved always saved , but God tells me otherwise in his word the new testament church has no room for prophets we get disrespected & looked at like were arrogant for recognizing our calling & not denying it as so many prophets do scared that people will call them troublemakers & mock them . I had a vision my pastor slipped &

2. fell in water during prayer . I even believe God told me he doesn't pray often as he should . I had a vision I of a hyena in the church which represents fear I also saw a van with the word fear on the rear of the van . My job told me to scan my hand for clocking in for now on I said no its too intrusive & resembles too closely to Rev 13:16-17 so they said scan the left hand then . I said no they said get a religious leader from your church to write a your religious views from the Bible why you

3. choose not to scan your hand so i told my co pastor he said he'll tell the head pastor & they'll pray seek God & get back to me & I had to know within a matter of 2 days they called me back saying no its not the mark its not that serious enough for them to pursue but promised to pray for my situation. I got other random believers who are ordained to co sign for me & my job granted my request now I no longer even scan my punch in card , because the machine is defunct so now I jot all my time

4. by pen & paper . Looks like the old Ancient of days took it all the way back old school & yes saints satan is moving & rising through technology & convenience . My name is Jonathan Cayol I give prophecy on my YouTube channel titled JonathanCayol God bless stay holy !

5. (HUG) GREAT MESSAGE ~ WARN THE PEOPLE
    Most still follow Pagan holidays
    1 John 2:18
    Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    2 Peter 2:1
    But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

6. woooo hallelujah thank GOD >.< i heard this message lol, reminds me of one of my old churches hahahaha yeah they tought me tongues and allot of stuff, too me some time to recall what i learned, when i first saw them speaking in tongues i was sooooo confused and creeped out hahahaha at the time i was attending there i did not understand much, i still to this day not sure if it is a true church or not because back then i did not have the knowledge i have today to discern =P

7. I must respectfully disagree. God is the source of all logic. It is more apparent the closer we get to Him, the further we get from the ways we think which are only carnally-based. That is where we start but hopefully not where we end. Likewise, we will see more of His logic as we are perfected in Him, and study His ways, His word, His works.

8. The Word clearly says what is needed for miracles to take place. A few key elements must exist. We should seek those out and then measure our church against them, rather than the other way around. Please, keep up the good work, sir. People need healing, and it is possible. I want it to be possible for every person who wants it.

9. Amen Brother. May Jesus bless you and sister Marilee and keep you all safe in this time. We love you both and we pray for you and the family.

10. To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have LITTLE STRENGTH yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. -Rev. 3:7-8

11. Our strength comes from Jesus alone. Those who have denied Jesus' name aren't standing with Him in truth, they have NO POWER, NO STRENGTH, they have NOTHING. Are you connected to Jesus? Apart from Him we can do nothing.

12. Have you not denied the very words of Jesus? Jesus said; "And these signs WILL accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues…" Where there is no power there is no Jesus. Make sure you know Jesus.

13. There is a man here on YT that claims to be a pastor, prophet, he heals the sick, he has dreams and visions, speaks in tongues w/interpretation but his theology is wrong and he asks for money in almost every video that he makes…many are being lead astray because of all the "power" he seems to have…the only power we need to discern is that of the Holy Spirit which many people that claim to perform miracles, signs and wonders dont have.

14. Great Message..very timely…I've seen t he power of the Holy Spirit on many occasions…healing , miracles…most have their ears closed to this…God Bless

15. this argument is so incomplete, I don't even know where to start. READ the WHOLE Bible. Not just what you want to use for an argument.

16. In Mark 16 that u are referring to, KJV says "Take up serpents" look up those words in concordance and it does not mean literally handle snakes it means to remove satan.

17. When u read the books of Acts it becomes clear that the Baptism of The Holy Spirit is a def must. I think Paul also reminds ppl in, I believe it is 1 Corinthians 13 and 14, to love all the gift of the Spirit and of no value if we don't love. We need both not one or the other.

18. Not everything with power will be of God:"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thess 2:9,10 Only a true connection to Jesus Christ thru a clean conscience will grant us the ability to tell between the imposters and the real.The nephilim are returning and they will be wearing Christian clothes.

19. Jesus did not say don't judge period. He said Judge not lest ye be judged. In other words make sure when you judge something you are doing it with the Spirit of God because you will be judged if you are not in the Spirit.
    Paul also says…2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
    1 Cor 6:2-3 (KJV)

20. Yes brother I completely agree with you. I too like his (Andy's) teachings. I believe he has a real love and zeal for the Lord, but I agree with the points you have made. We know that satan is an imitator of all that God does and he too is able to perform miracles, signs and wonders. For example lets look at how many thousands of people are fooled by all the "healing power" that Benny Hinn supposedly has yet it doesnt take much spiritual discernment to see that he is just a conman.

21. Philippians 4 shows us how we can do anything and understand all things as long as we have the Spirit of Jesus Christ and not that of our flesh leading us.
    13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    Phil 4:13 (KJV)

22. 3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks… there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. 4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. 5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
    Acts 28:3-5 (KJV)
    Or maybe it did mean literally to handle serpents.
    Most Bible verses are both literal and symbolic.

23. I forgot about personal too.
    His Word has personal meanings just for us at specific times of our growth with Him. Layer after layer He shows us His truths.
    One thing that is beautiful about God's Word is that the many layers of meanings will NEVER disagree with the truth you were shown prior.
    God is SO AWESOME!!! He spoke the entire universe into existence!!!
    If He can do that with His Word then it is incredible to imagine what He can do with a Book full of them.
    God Bless You.

24. Amen! The true church is within us and not a place. We have to be wise where we fellowship because what we hear effects us. I love this message. Keep growing in the LOrd in Jesus name!

25. The holy Spirit is essential in a church and if they dont let him move, they have no power and are part of the Great falling away…

26. Could you do a video on the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (which Jesus spoke about in Matthew 12 and Luke 12). I would really appreciate that. There are a lot of prominent men and women of faith that are downplaying this, or twisting it to their own liking, and from what I've seen, you do neither. And, you don't beat around the bush which is nice.

God bless you, and thank you for your faithful work here on youtube.

27. You are saying- that those people,who try to teach others on YT about christianity ,about the bible ,but the same time do not perform any "supernatural" -they are all fake??? .and another question -if you try to gave others advice- do you perform any supernatural –yourself ???? -Peace..

28. IT IS ALSO WRITTEN THAT THERE SHALL COME FALSE PROPHETS THAT SHALL DO WONDERS ON EARTH IN JESUS' NAME..power is nothing if Jesus is not involved.The devil even has the power to set forth a plague,a sickness and lift it..so ask yourself that,,when you want to talk abwt POWER!!follow a church that will help you and guide to salvation,,not healing,or so called power coz satan is everywhere but not in the power of word of God…so to hell with healings n so called POWER

29. Have you been given the power to overcome sin? Make sure you know Jesus. He has the power to change our hears and purify us from sin. Make sure Jesus knows you and that He approves of you.

30. True power is that when Jesus changes a heart to follow Him and to sin no more. Have you truly repented of all sins to follow after Jesus? Make sure Jesus knows you and approves of you.

31. Agreeing with you but would add … ' Many will say to Me in that day , Lord , Lord , have we not prophesied in Your name , cast out demons and done many wonders in Your name ' .. and the Lord said ' I never knew you ' ( Matt. 8:22-23 ) . God's first priority for Adam and Eve was to be fruitful ( Gen 1:28 ) and Jesus said ' You will know them by their fruits '( Matt7:20 )- so the fruit of the Spirit is the first thing we're called to share in the Church ( John 20:20-26 )…and then the gifts .

32. Right on Brother!!!! I heard a man's testimony about a church in Africa where they could sing and pray ,but they had no power and they needed help because they lost all their members. This man was a part of a ministry that would help churches like that,but there were some powers over that area that they didn't know about before they got there and a few of the members in their group made them weak because of sin. Including the guy. He had a weakness for undressing women at church and on his bed.

33. Archeous…read the Bible. What he is saying is in the word. And John the Baptist himself pointed people to Jesus…he said that he baptized people with water but there was One coming after him that would baptize with fire…fire=the Holy Spirit = power. THAT IS IN THE WORD BROTHER. LOOK IT UP!!!

34. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
    Mark 16:17-18

35. You got that right sister!!!

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
    ~Matthew 7:14

36. Steer away from any church in bondage, sin and any church that is powerless in word and deed. Live for Jesus by faith by His Holy Spirit. Only Jesus can offer life, no church or group can offer life.

37. This is exactly why YOU must go to Jesus and strive to hear from HIM yourself. Go to HIM and listen to no one else. Seek Him for yourself to see if He is true.

38. The bible is all about Sound doctrine my friend. One can attend a megachurch of 50,000 members. But if sound doctrine is not being preached, it is a false humanistic nwo bound church.

39. amen the power of the holy spirit has helped to steer me to Jesus from another brother on YouTube but it could have been you. Thank you for being a surrendered soul to Jesus and sharing the truth. I am sure the holy spirit is working on many other thru your videos.

40. I don't agree with this because Matthew 7:22-23 says: "Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" I believe the most important thing is to know God and have a true 2-way relationship with Him. Also, I think God cares more about your fruit than your power.

41. The Holy Spirit gives us the power to overcome sin and live holy. Those who say they received the Holy Spirit but have no power to stop sinning but continue in sin are liars, they do not know the God they say they believe in. Each must truly repent of sin and receive the Holy Spirit. Those who have not received the Holy Spirit but pretend to follow God cannot ever please God.

42. Agreed, my pastor told us this as well. The church I attend is a healing ministry and lots of prayer for members. The Holy Ghost moves strongly. The anointing has to be there because it is the power of Christ working amongst the people unto salvation. Many are saved thorught the signs and wonders. THIS IS CHRISTIANITY. Thanks for your word.

43. Act 1:4  And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
    Act 1:5  For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
    Act 1:6  When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
    Act 1:7  And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
    Act 1:8  But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

44. Act 10:43  To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
    Act 10:44  While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
    Act 10:45  And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    Act 10:46  For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
    Act 10:47  Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
    Act 10:48  And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

45. Act 11:14  Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
    Act 11:15  And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
    Act 11:16  Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
    Act 11:17  Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

46. Act 15:7  And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
    Act 15:8  And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
    Act 15:9  And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
    Act 15:10  Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
    Act 15:11  But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

47. Liar, All The Churches Are The Same, They All  Use Fairy Tales, Superstitions, Illusions and Lies…………….  You Look Like A Foolish Spirit…………….

48. No church is the best church……………..You don't have to Go to church to read the bible and be a believer. Most people develop that " holier than thou/morally righteous " stuck up attitude, and only Serve themselves/their own church and are SPIRITUAL NARCISISTS…………thinking that their the " only ones "………who are allowed to have God/jesus Christ in their life.

49. What are u teaching, i will say this, it does not matter what kind of power the churches has, READ 1 korinthians chapter 12

50. STAY away from Charismatic churches they worship the devil and do not know it!!! The real holy Sprit told me to get away form that and stay away from that!!!  I was going to a Baptist church and they were going to talk about tongues and that is when I was told that by the real Holy Spirit!!!  I am anti Calvinistic anti charismatic person!  and anti KJV only I use the NKJV

51. The "Church" has no power whatsoever to keep believers away from sin. It is by personal, individual  obedience to the will of God as the believer chooses to obey the leading of the Holy Spirit instead of yielding to the desires of the flesh.Power is dispensed at conversion by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit cf. John 14:17 ; Acts 1:8 ; 2 Cor. 3:6 and also in giftedness cf. 1 Cor. 12:7-13..We cannot measure God's pleasure or displeasure according to whether or not great things are happening within a congregation. Many congregations throughout the world are in constant persecution and suffering because they are unswerving in their desire to please God. They appear to all the world as being impotent rather than powerful because (like Job) they have no apparent ability to overcome the assaults of the evil one. And often God leaves them to suffer that He may bless them with heavenly rewards. cf. Matt. 5:10-12 ; Rom. 8:17 ; 2 Tim. 3:12

52. Bible verses about Holy Spirit Given to Those Who Obey
    (From Forerunner Commentary) Luke 11:13 Though Jesus says God gives the Holy Spirit to those who ask, the Bible further qualifies this with conditions. God will give His Spirit only to those who have demonstrated in attitude and behavior that they have repented. Then they must be baptized and obey His commandments. No one who continues to live a lifestyle apart from God's law has received the Spirit of God or has the power of God working in him.Martin G. Collins
    The Holy Spirit

53. Trent Lange: I totally agree with your comment. The Holy Ghost shows us the truth and we are encouraged to use discernments in everything. If one has eyes, let him see, if one has ears, let him hear. 3/25/16

54. So repentance is always a must and Jesus gives us the power to overcome sin and adversity, but even Pentecostal believers like the Chinese Christians are carrying the fire of God with them and that is definitely the power of God. Peace be with you.

55. The only power a church has is its ability to control people by making them fear hell.
    Fear mongering is the cheap way to power and control. Donald Trump is a good example of someone who obtains power by scaring his followers into believing that he is the only one who can save them from the boogie man.

56. I have been to 7 churches and all from my perpective are dead churches, the other thing I found was that I was yawning my way to death hanging out for tea and cookies and realized this will lead me to my destruction. From what I see there is a lot of roll playing in the church catholics are big on that followed by her daughters. If you are catholic and your reading this I am not trying to hurt you I just want to help you, just look at your ten commandments and compare it to the King James that how you know that God is serious about commandment 1,2 and the rest.

57. We all know who and what the church is. It's us the believer whom the Holy Spirit resides in. Now look in the mirror and ask this one question.
    WHERE IS THE POWER IN THIS CHURCH
    In the religious system of church let's ask this question.
    Can you name one thing that happens on an average sunday morning service that if God chose not to show up anyone would even know it?
    Because the show must go on whether or not God shows up.
    I mean really! Name one thing that happens in an average church service that is the evidence of God's presence? You see while many churches are good churches the majority don't even know He isn't in their midst. Now back to the real church, They don't know it either! If you are not experiencing the new testament descriptions of God's power in your life at least ask yourself why? only the sincere will entertain such truth. Having a form of Godliness but denying its power. These signs will follow those who believe.
    RELIGION IS THE ABSENCE OF GOD'S PRESENCE.
    RELIGIOUS IS NOT KNOWING HE IS ABSENT

58. This guy is one of the most decieving EVIL People I have ever seen on Youtube!!! God gave His keys to saint Peter and to build the church of God!!! Remember, They also didnt have a bible until it was made by the true church (Catholics) and then they gave it to everyone else. But man made churches have changed the scriptures in order to fit their own beliefs!!! People will decieve you more than ever these days.

59. The only true power is Catholic church(Jesus Church). Not Man Made or Home Staying Laziness. We only have 1 hour to attend church. Thats seriously not even that much to ask for.

60. And then their are those who come before the Lord on that day, and will tell Him about all of their good works, How they cast out demons in his name and did many wonderful works. But Jesus tells them, depart from me ye that work iniquity, I never knew you. Why did Jesus tell them that. Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus said they did not do the will of God. What is the will of God? John 6:40 And this is the will of Him who sent me, that all that seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

No one can be saved by what they do, but only by what Jesus did for us on the cross when He said it is finished. It is all grace, (what Jesus did for us) not works, what we do or do not do. It can not be both. Jesus paid it all, and we paid 0. Salvation is a free gift of God by faith alone in what He did for us that we could never do for ourselves. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace ye are saved, (what Jesus did for us) through faith, (we believe He did it just for us, ) and that not of yourselves, (grace) it is the GIFT of God, not by works, (what we do or do not do) so no one may boast. We can only boast in the cross. When we trust Jesus as our only savior, that He is the only way to be saved, we are given eternal life. John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

61. Did you get baptized in water, fully imerged through repentance having the hands layed on to receive the gift of the holy ghost. If you did this, then you are god's child, to live on in his name. I come from the church and of the first born. No I am not later day saint. .I am a chosen one who lives for jesus.

62. NO NO NO!!!! We all will be rewarded by our works, not our power. We are being judged according to how we obey, serve, love, honor, glorify(our works must show our faith). We are not saved by works, but faith without works is dead.James 2:14-26 [Full Chapter]
    [ Faith Without Works Is Dead ] What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? .. We have zero power. Moses is a perfect example of this…Numbers 16:28
    And Moses said: “By this you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, for I have not done them of my own will." The only reason the apostles could heal is because God gave them that gift, so that God could be glorified .Matthew 5:16
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." It was no power of their own. Following the bible fully( having correct doctrine as you say) is what we should do. We must study scripture daily, pray continually, and bear good fruit for our Lord and Savior Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:16 [Full Chapter]
    All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." Mark 12:24
    Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God?' It is by our fruit(works) that we will be known. You are being used by the devil to spread false teachings. Pray for healing, forgiveness and protection from God against satan and his angels.

63. Ha ha ha ha ha… and how did you come to know Jesus again?.

1 Tim 3:15 so that, if I am delayed, you will know how each one must conduct himself in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

It says The Church is the Church of THE LIVING GOD, THE PILLAR AND FOUNDATION OF THE TRUTH… most certainly not your interpretation of Scriptures.

64. You're right , if the church just focus on the bible beliving and doctrine of the preacher . It is useless that no matter how much times with the christian go to the church .

65. Christ spoke of the churches that he was pleased with. And it was what they taught. Out of 7 churches he was pleased with 2. And those 2 churches taught about the kenites the offspring of Cain. If your church isn't teaching about the kenites you need to find one that is. revelation 2 and 3.

66. Define "Power" (ie…emotionalism, fleshly tongue babbling, fake healings?). There are NO churches that practice the gifts like the 1st century church…its all flesh.