NEVER STOP BELIEVING – Tyler Perry Inspirational & Motivational Video

Posted By on August 1, 2019

You know what the question is that a lot of people ask me all the time how did you make it how did you make Well I tell you there’s only one answer for that I say this in the press all the time but people Will cut it out articles or they don’t want it printed or they don’t want it said but the truth be told It was nothing but the grace of God Nothing but the grace of God You can plant seeds all day long. You can go around giving your business card to people. You can go around knocking on doors and auditioning you can do all of that every day of your life For most people nothing happens When a seed is planted in the ground All you can do is water it you cannot control the sunshine you cannot control the weather and you cannot control what the locusts will come and try to destroy all you can do is plant your seed in the ground water it and believe That is what allowed me to be in this position right now I would not stop believing I planted my seed I worked really hard I had one idea and that was to do a play all the other stuff came, my only idea my only focus, was to do my one play and I knew if I could get that to work Everything else would come to pass. There’s so many people who go in so many directions This week they’re doing this next week they’re doing that and next week they’re doing this and next week they’re gonna be in real estate and the next week there going to open a salon Those kind of people are all over the place and I usually try to get them to focus Focus on one thing one area put all of your energy into watering one area If you spread the water across Many, many seeds you don’t have as much water for one seed so focus on one thing make it your priority and stick with it no matter what No matter how many people told me no. Know matter how many people lied to me No matter how many times I put the show up and nobody came I remember when I did my very first show I worked my butt off and saved twelve thousand dollars tax returns From H&R Block money. I saved it worked hard saved it myself. Rented the 14th Street Playhouse put that show up Thought that Twelve hundred people would come over a weekend and thirty showed up and I knew every one of them. But I didn’t stop That didn’t deter me that was in 1992 93 same thing happened 94, 95, 96 97 up until 1998 Same devastation nobody showing up in the audience. I was doing one show a year Working with different promoters trying to get the show up and nobody showed up But I didn’t stop and what I say to you now Looking at me now here I am a human being There is no difference between my humanest and your humanest. The only thing is if you’re trying to get there You cannot stop believing in any way No matter what anybody says, no matter what anybody tells you, you have to know it beyond knowing it. And it is a feeling When something is for you, this is how I knew is for me, when something’s for you there’s a feeling that is deep down inside of you that will not allow you to let it go It will keep you going when you can’t even keep yourself going That’s why the mantra here at the Tyler Perry Studios is a place where even dreams believe Because there comes a time in your life where you work you stressed and you try to get there and you couldn’t on your own but you have a dream And that dream has to take on the belief for you because you can’t do it by yourself So what I would tell you is this Don’t stop Narrow your focus to one idea One and make it work that will give birth to all the others All you can do is plant the seed and water it. God himself has to give the increase, only God can make the sunshine. Only God can bring the rain But if you planted the seed than you’ve done your part Anything you want is possible God knows I’m a living witness please feel me please hear this from my heart Anything you want is possible

1. If this channel has blessed you, make sure to subscribe & share it with others & lift them up to the Lord! bit.ly/2trohE7

2. Thank you for not giving up. Your ministry has blessed me just on time. Out all the people on this earth you are the only one I would be honored to meet. Love you my brother. God bless.

3. Put God first and anything is possible. In an infinite Universe, my goals and dreams are contained, all I have to do is start working on achieving these goals. It takes a lot of work, consistency, dedication, determination and visualization to manifest hitting the target. The time is now because we are not promised tomorrow.

4. Thank you so much for this video! Iโ€™m believing God for my vision. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Iโ€™m a military spouse in need of a mouth makeover. We canโ€™t afford this procedure but Iโ€™m trusting in God to make away. Please keep me lifted up in your prayers.โค๏ธโค๏ธ

5. I never give up whatever my desires in my heart. I never give up my dream of having my own house for my children, inspite of my being a single.mom,I know God will hear all my prayers one by one. Thank u for making me.inspired.

6. Amen. Focus. Believe. God has control over my life and my successes. I will do my part with what He has laid on my heart and life. he has to do the rest. In HIS timing not mine.

7. Iโ€™m not a quitter and I donโ€™t give up. And itโ€™s true lots of people try to scare me lie to me and try to kill my dreams. All the GLORY to GOD cus Iโ€™m still on my feet. Iโ€™m a walking living testimony thank you heavenly father for your amazing GRACE ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

8. Glory hallelujah praise Almighty God He His a awesome God we just has to trust God and keep the faith and be of good courage God richest blessings on you sir Amen

9. I sow seed toward my ministry and I ask my family to sow a seed toward my ministry and my future husband has sow seed toward our ministry. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL IT COME TRUE!!! #GODGOTIT

10. AMEN AND AMEN
    I was reading a Scripture only one as my Husband was in the other room and I did this for about two years or longer. GOD said to me you need to share this with your Husband so I stepped out in Faith and told him what GOD SAID. My Husband said well I guess you better listen to HIM. I did ask GOD to prepare my Husband's Heart to receive what I was going to say. PRAISE BE TO GOD we're now not using my tablet we're now using the Bible and we started right from the beginning. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.

11. We're in desperate need of a new Home and running water. We've been without water for 7 plus years. Our Home won't pass an inspection to get running water. We have a small amount of money for a down payment on a mobile home in which we will put on the land we have now. I'm disabled and my Husband does everything. I want so much for him. To make his life a bit easier. I've been praying for him and a new or new used home. This video gave me more Faith and strength to push forward and I won't take no for an answer. I'm asking you all to be in agreement that what money we have will be enough for our Home. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

12. Everything that is required to become that that God has created you to #BE is already inside of you. With the noise around us it is often hard to see, but if we take the time to find it, our true purpose, I believe God will honor it. Proverbs 18:16 "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men." I am working on developing my gift, watering that seed as Tyler Perry stated, and I pray the increase for others as I ask God for grace for myself. Much Love.

13. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER! The Lord has taught me to "KEEP THE WHOLE VISION " He said to me some time ago. Too right! Thank you Father for Amazing Grace. Everything He has shown to me has and is coming to pass in such an amazing way that just, at the last moment when I consider I may have imagined it, BAM! there you go son… Trust me yet?!! God is good All The Time! Friends, please DO NOT GIVE UP ON GOD,,,, HE HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU!

14. Praises to our MOST HIGH KING! Deliver us, help us! Keep us rooted and grounded please! Help us to focus and believe all the more and get to it in JESUS' GLORIOUS NAME!! AMEN!!

15. Without Him,nothing is possible.. a breath taken in without His grace can't be given out. If only we trust in the Lord with all our heart,stay steadfast in prayer through all the lies of the devil will we be fully able to achieve what God has for us.. with God any mountain can be moved.. those mountains are brought into our life to see how we grow through it. We may not have the answer to everything,but God in His perfect time will reveal it to us only if we walk the way He planned for us before time itself began. I'm a nobody to speak these words cause I'm a failure in trusting God and keeping His commands. But we HAVE to stay steadfast and live the life God has called us to. May God give each one of us the Holy Spirit to be our guide,to always look and believe in the Lord in this dark world..

16. Donโ€™t get me wrong this was a good vid but how do I find out just one thing to focus on? It truly would be fulfilling to know coz then would give my all

17. in God, i trust I can't make it in this life without his guidance and his wonderful grace he is my greatest love and never lets me down, i if had one wish it's that every man woman and child would trust in him too thank you, heavenly Father, I am your humble servant always Amen .

18. Thank you Mr Perry for sharing. I was feeling down about my situation but I know without a doubt God has a plan. He has never left or failed me yet. Trying to make it out here. Been with my kids living for them now God had placed me in a new place. Thank You and continued Blessings. Ms Candace Mayo

19. I believe everything happens for a reason. God allows certain things to happen so we draw closer to him and seek him. He teaches how to be patient and and how to be grateful. I love the Lord bless his holy name.

20. Os truth never Give up hope your Dream in life. as long you are in good healthy and love learning knowledge and wise from Lord. listen a lot you will go far in life. I believe in. still chasing my Dream never Give up hope. I am in good healthy

21. I have been feeling hopeless and feeling that l can't do anything for l was not focusing on one thing but so many things. Thank you for the wake up call. May God watch over me

22. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

23. I love what he said, that its all by the grace of God, we can all try to do it, but unless God is with you and ordains it, it will all be in vain.
    May we inquire from God first, only God can give sunshine, only God can give the rain

24. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป God never fails Iโ€™ll we have to do is believe! And stick to Gods promises Mathew 21:22

25. Jesus Christ is Lord!I am going through a hard time right now and I am fighting the good fight of faith.Please pray for me.God bless you all!!

26. It's all by the grace of God ๐Ÿ’ช
    I cannot let go of the faith. Am gonna keep believing. Thanks for telling this on a day when I was seriously contemplating giving up after trying for years. You kept trying for more than five years, am gonna push on too. Thanks bro