May I Pray for You? | Prayer request: Prayer for Healing, Strength, Deliverance, and Peace

Posted By on November 19, 2019

Friends, I want to pray for you. Seriously, pray for you. If there is something going on in your life,
a spiritual battle, a heart that needs changed, healing from sickness, discernment for the
future… whatever it is, I want to be praying for you. So, go to the comments section below, and
in a few sentences, let me know how I can I pray for you. The reason I want to pray for you, is that
The Bible clearly shows us that there is power in prayer. That when we pray in faith, God responds. Sometimes God answers, “Yes” with us seeing
the result immediately, or in time. Sometimes God lovingly answers, “no” and
asks that we trust Him. Sometimes he answers by saying, “I have
something far greater than what you’re requesting.” The one thing we can be sure of, is that when
we earnestly pray in faith, God answers our prayers in the best way possible for our benefit
and His glory. In John 16:24 Jesus said, “Ask, and you
will receive, that your joy may be full.” As a Pastor, and as your Brother in Christ,
I have chosen to go without food for a time, to earnestly seek the power of God through
prayer. I am desperately seeking revival in my live,
to live and walk in the ways God has called me to. I am praying over my family, so that we will
bring honor to God individually and together as a family. I am praying over my local church family,
so that we be more motivated to go out and save the lost, and encourage the saved. And I want to be praying for you, the online community
God has privileged me to serve. In James 5:16, God’s word tells us, “Therefore,
power as it is working.” Let’s do that together. Confess your sins, turn to Jesus, and lets
together prayerfully seek the Power of God in your life! I promise you this, be it one week, one year
or 10 years out from now, as longer as this video is up on YouTube, if you comment below
with a prayer request, I will petition the Father on your behalf. Remember, “Nothing will be impossible with
God.” If this video was encouraging, please give
it a thumbs up to let me know. Please share it with some of your friends
so I can pray for them too. And don’t forget to subscribe and turn on
notifications, so you don’t miss the next video. Now don’t forget, leave your prayer request below
so that I can pray for you.

1. Friends, while I cannot respond to each of your comments individually, please know that I have been, and I am continuing to pray for each of you! I also encourage all of you to read the comments of others here and pray for them as well! Remember James 5:16, "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."

2. Please pray that my friend will win her fight with cancer she’s only is 7th grade and already became an amputee to save her life please also pray that she will become an believer god bless you and your loved ones ❤️❤️❤️

3. Hi Pstr Nelson: Plz pray for my son, Hector for a miracle or breakthru in his finances. Also, I need a Job to supplemnt my income. Thank yu & God bls yu! Laura Nehrbass- M.Bch.,Fl

4. My mom is down with bone tumor. Please kindly pray for her, God uses her to be instrumental in leading me to the missionary work. Now it seems shatter to me. She's everything to me now i am a missionary because of her inspiration and prayer for 16 years

5. Our landlord died, and someone just bought all his property. We, along with all his tenants, don't know if we have to move or not. We are not in the best of health, have little money and our two teenagers with us. So it is a worry and stressful. Please pray for us. Thank you.

6. Please pray for my son who is suffering from a birth defect, so please pray for a miracle healing and Lord blessings , please pray for him regularly please please please

7. PLEASE PRAY THAT I AM BLESS WITH 33 MANSIONS IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AND PERMANENTLY THANK YOU AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN.

8. Please pray for the villa 8 i am living now. Bless the owner, the one hold the vilal nmae Jojo, bless be the tenants and let them know that you are always with them. Bless my kids, give them wisdom and knowledge. In Jesus name AMEN

9. I'm going through a separation/divorce after being married for 20years. I've never been and felt do alone, hopeless and depressed! I'm almost too the point of not feeling; just numbness. On top of that I'm sick with severe fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression. I can't help but really wish I could just go with be God. Tired of the pain and tears.

10. Please, my granddaughter Sharon Rose is feverish with inflammation in her throat. May God heal her and make her pharynx strong, never again get sick, please. Thank you. In Christ Jesus. Emilio León

11. Hello Pastor Nelson I want to Thank You for reaching out to the World and for All You Do 😊❤
    My name is Sandra and I have had an auto immune illness Fibromyalgia since 2000
    and the Doctors have not found
    ANYTHING THAT WORKS FOR ME😫
    I also have Chronic
    Fatigue Syndrome,
    Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Pain, 3 Bulging
    Discs, Crooked Spine, Sciatica, C.O.P.D and a couple months ago broke my foot my big toe and the bone right underneath.😞 The Dr. said because of me having Rheumatoid Arthritis it will take longer to heal. I'm ALWAYS IN PAIN WITH THIS FOOT AND WITH EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE GOING ON WITH MY HEALTH. 😢😫 PLEASE PASTOR NELSON PRAY FOR HEALING THROUGH OUT MY BODY PLEASE🙏❤
    I SOO APPRECIATE YOU, AND I'M VERY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND WHAT YOU DO FOR EVERYONE 🤗❤
    MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALWAYS IN JESUS PRECIOUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN!!🙏🙌❤

12. Please pray for my friend, Benjamin. He is seriously ill with a hole in his heart and desperately needs funding for surgery. He is suffering badly. Please pray for him. Thank you.

13. Hello my name is Christopher Courtis age 36, and I believe that in Jesus every thing is possible.
    I wish to be 69 kilos skinny ripped with zero loose skin.
    Thanks

14. My name is Ramanachary i have been suffering from blackmagic for many years pls pray for me to Jesus to heal me.

15. Hey Im afraid that i have commited the unforgiveable sin, i have got blasphemous thoughts and the devil and his demons have made me think them purposely and accidentally too, I’m so afraid I cant be saved, I know in my heart that I don’t agree with this thoughts but yet I don’t feel drawn to God anymore … can you please pray for me? I don’t know what to do 🙁 I feel so lost and hopeless and this horrible thoughts are tormenting me day and night and it feels like God will not forgive me. Everytime i would compliment Jesus I instead accidentally thought something blasphemous I don’t know what to do, it literally feels like I can’t be saved, I have watch a lot of testimonies about hell and I cry so much because I dont want to be there forever 😭 i dont know if I made that sin… And i also feel tempt to blasphemy the Holy Spirit, demons inside of me wants me to think this thoughts and I did it one time willingly without resisting the demonic attack’s but I didn’t felt afraid even? Even though I didn’t mean it in my heart. This is tormenting me day and night, i am so lost. I feel like the Holy Spirit isn’t dragging me to God anymore and that He isn’t convicted me of my sin anymore..

16. Please pray for me ; for God to heal me ; for God to deliver me from all bondage. For me to draw close to God and I can experience the presence of God . For my family to come to God : my son ALEX and my daughters& my spouse . For me to grow more in his word and do the will of God in my life – thank u .

17. Myself snd husband have been sick. I ask for a complete healing snd miracles for both of us. Thanks for the good work you do. God bless you and your family

18. Having a hard time.. Relationship problem I want my partner to be completely change in God desire way please remember us in ur prayer

19. Asking for a better walk with Christ, an increase in my business and financial breakthrough, clearing of my debt and prayers for my children. In Jesus name AMEN

20. Pray for my Alice who is suffering from kidney problem & undergoing dialysis. Please please pray for get to be restored to normal & healthy

21. Lasting relief–in a kind and gentle way for myself and my persecutors–from corrupt local political prosecution; and that they would repent of their corruption to the glory of God. Thank you Pastor Nelson

22. TO HELP THE POOR BUY 🚗 CARS TO GO TO WORK PLEASE PRAY THAT THEY IMMEDIATELY BUILT A CARVANA ON LONG ISLAND THANK YOU.

23. Please pray for my son. He was hit by a car this morning. He had fractured his right arm and has can operation tomorrow. Please pray that he gets well fast. I am praying to Jesus too. Thank you for praying with me (his mother)

24. Please pray the the lord will do a creative miracle and heal my hiatal hernia and put it back in place, my name is smiley

25. My husband's reign of terror to stop. complete deliverance & restoration for my household. we love him. we have 4 children & 10 grandchildren. His mother taught him to hate GOD. 1991 I reached out to GOD for a hug. got it in 1992! for him to be delivered & set free, filled with the glory & serve GOD with me.

26. Please pray for God to guide me on my faith journey, for my broken heart to heal, for reconciliation with my Love if it is His will, and for my children to know Him and to follow Him. Thank you!!!

27. Please Pastor, please pray for my work situation because I just don't know what to do, thank you and God bless everyone on here

28. Please pray for my sister to be healed of a brain tumor.

May the Lord use her healing for His honour and glory and to bring her and others to Faith in Christ.

29. PLEASE PRAY THAT THEY CLEARLY POST SIGNS OF WHAT THE PRICE OF EVERY TOLL IS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE OVERCHARGED THANK YOU AMEN AND SPREAD THE WORD AMEN.

30. Plz pray for my son Brendan who is addicted to playing games on mobile . He is 16…. He is not interested in studies at all

31. I have a great percentage of the Holy spirit and I dont want to have it. Please pray for me so I wont have this percentage. It's too much.

32. Hello Pastor Nelson! I'm asking for Prayers for healing, Strength, hope, and restoration over my entire life, and Well being… For God to brake these chains, curses off of my life in the name of Jesus! To be reunited with my son who is. In the Navy (We haven't seen each other in over 8 years and it needs to happen very soon) Also to keep away All of these people who are very cruel to me😢… God knows each and every petition that I'm requesting, and All the reason's… Life isn't saposed to ever be so hard to live… Asking for a church home and for Everyone to be saved… All spoken and Unspoken prayers for Everyone, including me!!! AMEN

33. Pls help me to pray for me to move on with my boyfriend broken relationship.
    Pls pray for me that God will guide me in my plan life.. Sorry about my english is not good

34. I am not crazy l have evil ribbing me apart 24 7 l have stupid Devil's laughing all the time l want my freedom and a wonderful life at 66 years old and l want my 3yr old corgi my support dog back his. Name is Christian. Amen Amen

35. PLEASE pray for the minister of our church. He's the best minister I've ever served under but he's recently started to compromise and associate with false teachers. I warned him (Eze33) but for the first time ever he avoided me and wouldn't discuss it. So he knowingly listened to false teachers and deliberately ignored the Bible's adjuration to keep away from them (Rom16:17). So I'm really praying hard about how to respond, because we can't follow him down that path. If you'd PLEASE pray into this I'd be most grateful, thank you, and the Lord bless you.

36. Pray for healing from illnesses that I endure for lacking faith for financial stability free of debt to be more faithful to you for better job opportunities. A new love who is God chosen. In Jesus name. Forgive me teach me patience

37. Please pray for Grace and Daniel. I've had no peace for the past 3 months. Lord, praying for strengthening of a relationship, healing of the body, and freedom from bondage in Jesus' Name

38. I was engaged to be married. God told my ex fiance no concerning marriage but told me to wait and the relationship has not been restored. I need a miracle.

39. I need prayer for my husband who treat my like dirt earning r17000 and its as if his living double life no respect no love no regard for my daughter and grandchildren.

40. Please pray for my my mental state of mind and please pray that god gives me strength and peace and please pray for my financial situation thank you 💛

41. Would anyone reading this pray for me? I’m a 65 year old woman and my 20 year old car is on its last tire so to speak. The heat, air and defroster don’t work and numerous other things and I desperately need a car but can’t afford one as I live on SS. I don’t need a new one, just one that’s dependable and has heat and air. I also have kidney disease, lung disease and thyroid disease plus numerous other health issues. I would appreciate your prayers so so much.

42. Pray for me,im being harrased by evil spirits ever since i started battling them and casting them out of my life.But i feel stronger ones may be retaliating.

43. I my name is Kimberly I am having a horrible headache I feel so weak my heart keeps on racing I am tired of going to the hospital please pray for me thank you so much for your help

44. Praise d lord pastor…Please pray for the fruit of the womb, I’m barren for 7yrs and I’m suffering with multiple kidney stones.. please pray for me…God bless ur ministry..

45. I have prayer request for my father, he is having stage 3 oesophageal cancer, he is having surgery next week, please pray for him for miracle healing

46. I am suffering from brain and nervous system disease. I am sick and suffering. Please pray Jesus will forgive me from smoking and not taking care of myself. Jesus please heal encephelitis. Jesus I need help

47. Please pray that Jesus will touch me and heal me of my high platelets, kennedys disease, damaged kidneys, and my chronic high blood pressure.

48. Please pray for my dental issues to heal and that I can remove all blockages that are making me sick from the dental crowns, bridge and materials in my mouth. Please help me have resolution from my dental problems soon and I can feel better and gain weight.

49. It is a lot better when we can comment on videos . This shows that you are open to teach and are not a part of a cult. Cults don’t like questions and make statements that can be questioned. You did a nice video on the I Am and many would ask and receive revelation etc

50. My dad died 2 months ago his name was Feroz Siddiqui… a week before he died he cried to me that he was teleported to a cold dark place where he was asked what he was doing there that he was a “dead man” he had a stroke a week later where he couldn’t speak and then died. I am so guilt ridden since he died while I wasn’t at the hospital he was alone. I and so traumatized by this… I don’t know why he would experience something so terrible before death he was such a loving kind gentle elderly man (72) the only thing I can imagine is he was agnostic and hasn’t accepted Jesus as savior. Please please Pray for my father Feroz Siddiqui and that he be rescued from wherever he is if in some lower realm or earthbound. Thank you so much with love Omar

51. My name is Mary sarifin , pls pray for my husband Prakash, lost his memory. Due to witch crafts done by his business partner on him. Tks.

52. I seek prayer for my family and our business in Jesus Crist name my marriage is in trouble and my husband he is addicted to cigarettes and he has difficulty in walking my son struggles he is an artist and my daughter is living with her former teacher she is 24 and he is 48 please hepl!!!!

53. I ask that I may have prayers for my future. That in time I may find my spouse and the one person I looking at right now is the person the Lord has for me, I also pray a new beginning not only for me but for many members from my church, also pray that i am doing what God has called me to do, and lastly I pray for my church ministry for the Lord do to his will. Thank You.

54. Prayer request: i have scoliosis and because of that i’ve been really insecure of my body.. i can’t put the clothes i want and i can’t stand straight because of my curved back😔 please pray for a miracle healing by God

55. Please pray for me, I want to be free from all kinds of diseases e.g pain in the heart,for my homonies to balance,to get a good man,fainacial and prosperity.amen

56. I've been massively impudent towards god (again) as i don't understand how an all powerful god let's children die of starvation etc. I was really out of order saying i wanted to beat god up and such. Please pray for me as i don't want to incur the rath of god