Les Brown Motivation – The Magic of Believing

Posted By on May 26, 2019

1. 2019 … let's get out of our comfort zone's… Let's do something different… Let's make this the most awesome year!!! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‰

2. BELEIVE IN YOURSELF!!! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨β­οΈπŸŒžπŸŒ»πŸ¦‹πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’‹πŸ€πŸŒŸβ˜€οΈπŸŒˆ

3. I love this, I’ve been listening to Les Brown for 4 years now but this is exactly what I need right now after an exciting discussion today! You’ve got to be HUNGRY!!!

4. I’ve heard so much of his material and this is by far one of my most favorite sessions he does… I love this man so much… he has truly changed my life… for the better…. I’m living to be the best me now!

5. Hello and Thank you for the good advice. Keep em comin!! And to all my peoples just a friendly reminder that if you like a video help the YouTuber out by watching the ADs because they only get paid if we watch the Ads. Think of it as your way of paying it forward. I try to watch as many as possible for the channels I appreciate. Thanks yall and have a great night

6. β€œThey have been convinced by people in their lives that they value, that they can’t do it” A message.

7. I have always been afraid all of my life, afraid to tell my feelings even when i know that they're wrong, afraid of how they might feel! I need MYSELF back!!! More of you Mr Brown and i know I'll one day realise MYSELF!!!πŸ‘

8. Yeah it's took courage for letting my partner who was using me by buying him things …I couldn't sleep after listening to one of Les Brown video wen he talked about relationships woke up sent an sms to my partner morning bbe just letting you I won't be buying the laptop …whoa felt like big load was moved from my shoulders will not allow myself to be use again saving my money opened the account funding my dreams….Thank you Mr Les Brown coming on YouTube to listen to you so exiting its like I'm going on date

9. Like Tony Robbins, ET, Zig Ziglar, Les Brown too, is my mentorrrr…and they don't even know that..lol..I take them with me wherever I go…thanks for this…

10. So funny, Les, I failed the army test. But I'm going to have the courage and chance to go to the market place, and pray the people

11. Ever since I begin listening to les brown av become better and not like the rest of the years, I hv changed some of my bad attitudes n habits thank u les, May God bless u, I always pray for u n ur family

12. Amazing talk. So much truth about conventional thinking. If we think and do what most people do then we will get the same results.

13. You made me think afresh… Here in Kenya young men and women have lost hope. Wish this inspirational message could reach them.

14. Wowwwww…fantastic messages ,tnx God blessed u πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘‘

15. Les Brown is the reason I purchased my first home built from ground up he kept me motivated I did what I had to do so my son and I would have a HOME an not be renters in someone eles house Im 32 an set a goal to have my own home at 31 it just happen 7 months ago but I like to think Im still on time with my goal 1 down a ton of more goals to go thanks Les Brown