Koffee – Toast (Official Video)

Posted By on September 10, 2019

♪♪ ♪ Cya bawl ina life man ♪ ♪ gwaan wid di,
mi gwaan wid di ♪ ♪ Toast ♪ ♪ Seh we a come in
wid a force ♪ ♪ Blessings we a reap pon wi
course Ina handful ♪ ♪ We nuh rise and boast ♪ ♪ Yeah we give thanks like
we need it the most ♪ ♪ Hafi give thanks like we
really supposed ♪ ♪ To be thankful ♪ ♪ Blessings all pon
mi life and ♪ ♪ Me Thank God fi di journey,
di earnings a just fi di plus ♪ ♪ Gratitude is a must ♪ ♪ Me see Blessings fall by mi
right hand ♪ ♪ Toast to di friends weh
tek off heavy load ♪ ♪ One time did sit down
ina class and we bored ♪ ♪ Den Oli seh do road and
mi gwaan wid di road ♪ ♪ Third form mi seh mek
mi try a ting ♪ ♪ And yuh know it formed
out to be a fiyah ting ♪ ♪ Now a pon stage wid
Chronixx I a sing ♪ ♪ Yeah Yuh Zimme all Diggy
soon gi di I a ring ♪ ♪ Like Hello Proto ♪ ♪ Him seh Had to shout yuh ♪ ♪ Saw you post a spectacular
photo ♪ ♪ Keep it burning, yes that’s
the motto ♪ ♪ If me deh bout I pass through
your show too ♪ ♪ Cya bawl ina life man! ♪ ♪ Haffi thank God fi di journey
right hand ♪ ♪ Toast to di friends weh
tek off heavy load ♪ ♪ From we did sit down
ina class and we bored ♪ ♪ Til Oli seh do road and mi
gwaan wid di, mi gwaan wid
di ♪ ♪ Jah shower blessings
upon me ♪ ♪ And seh mi fi tell
yuh mi story ♪ ♪ Jah shower blessings
upon me ♪ ♪ That’s why mi deh give
Him the glory ♪ ♪ Mi delighted ♪ ♪ Jah know seh me passion
ignited ♪ ♪ Cause the music get
me excited ♪ ♪ Come in like a potion ♪ ♪ Blessings all pon mi
life and ♪ ♪ Me Thank God fi di journey,
di earnings a just fi di plus ♪ ♪ Gratitude is a must ♪ ♪ Me see Blessings fall
by mi right hand ♪ ♪ Toast to di friends weh
tek off heavy load ♪ ♪ One time did sit down
ina class and we bored ♪ ♪ Den Oli seh do road and
mi gwaan wid di road ♪ ♪ Toast ♪ ♪ T-Toast ♪ ♪ We nuh rise and boast ♪ ♪ Yeah we give thanks ♪ ♪ we have to give thanks
like we really supposed ♪ ♪ To be thankful ♪ ♪ Blessings all pon mi
life and ♪ ♪ Me Thank God fi di journey,
right hand ♪ ♪ Toast to di friends weh
tek off heavy load ♪ ♪ One time did sit down
ina class and we bored ♪ ♪ Den Oli seh do road and
mi gwaan wid di road ♪ ♪ Toast ♪ ♪ T-Toast ♪

1. Her lyrics reflect an intelligence beyond her years. She is aware of her energy as a "force" continuous with divine power and that keeps her humble with a quiet confidence and a cool demeanor. No wonder Barack Obama could relate to her. Her music uplifts, encourages and awakens an awareness within us and connects her to an international audience that transcends across all generations…. She is delightful.

2. French montan vs swa lee. Unforgettable. And toas. Is little bit same. But i think ๐Ÿค” she copy ya. Swee lee style.

3. Found another one of those 'squeaky bed' tracks. Novo X Feat. AJ Lewis – Let's Get Intimate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vv8K4mcic

4. English Translation

Toast
    Say weโ€™re coming in with a force
    Blessings weโ€™re reaping on our course in a handful
    We donโ€™t rise and boast
    Yeah we give thanks that we needed the most
    To be thankful
    Blessings all on my life and
    I have to thank God for the journey the earnings and just for the plus
    Gratitude is a must
    I see blessings falling on my right hand
    A toast to the friends that took of the heavy load
    One time we were sitting down in class and we were bored
    Then all u see is the road and I go with the road

5. 100 million views in ONE YEAR !!!! Koffee to the world ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Toast โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

6. Is how i thought this was a young boy until jut now when someone told me it was a young woman that sang this song. And i came here to watch the video. Much love to this individual who promotes positive vibes!!!!

7. Righteous and spiritual. One positive young sista. Hopefully Spice stays away from her and doesn't kill her vibe. NO RATCHET COLLABS, Koffee!!!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

8. This is how you identify people as African
    The best is our blood running to our vein
    Our soul from the motherland
    Africa, it's time to shy
    400 years since our ancestors were kidnapped, killed and mistreated
    We have to survive all this
    My body is in America but my soul is in Africa
    One love โค๏ธ

9. I was in a lyft yesterday and the driver was playing this. "who's that bruh?" I asked him. And here I am. She looks so young! Blessings from the ATL.

10. ๐Ÿ“› 5 semanas numero 1 en COSTA RICA. EXITO VIRAL โ›”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

11. I love the song main hafto come to pg main and busy signalโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜hair

12. Like if I put up yo flag ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ

13. Koffee is my African music Goddess, I love de way dresses, still very young but dress like a legend. that's why even Obama will put her under his 2019 playlist,

14. Koffee the legend Bob Marley is now up with the Most High Ja and smiling at your beautiful talents. Blessed up my black sister. Peace

15. Koffee needs amazing talented people around her to excellence this another amazing woman Slim Freedom can do that.
    https://youtu.be/Ele05G-Iruo or a concert featuring real female live singers and live instruments. No studio engineering, digital auto tunes voice correctors. Just raw natural talent.

16. This song has been my ringtone for a second now๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

17. SUMMER ANTHEM ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ I just did a cover to this song on my page, yโ€™all check it out ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพโค๏ธ