Jackie Evancho – The Lord’s Prayer (from Dream With Me In Concert)

Posted By on October 10, 2019

1. Mi canciΓ³n favorita cantada de manera perfecta por esta artista excepcional. Eres grandiosa, Jackie Evancho, tu voz estoy seguro ha llegado a los oΓ­dos de Dios.

2. I used to listen to this all the time back then! It was (and still is!) so hard to imagine how someone my age could and can sound so beautiful!

3. Hugs Miss Jackie :-). Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful songs with us. You bring our hearts closer to God, and you as well.

4. I remember watching this for the first time on that wonderful evening back in 2011, and, even though we had seen previews of her singing and so had an idea of what to expect, sitting there on the edges of our seats completely in awe and in tears at the beauty of her performance of this beautiful prayer put to music. If ever a human being put her entire heart and soul into a singing performance, it is Jackie right here. Eight years later, and it still has that effect every time. πŸ’– πŸ’–

5. For the Russian poster below…Here's Jackie singing The Lord's Prayer at 12 at the St. Petersburg Palace Square in Russia on a chilly windy day 6-20-2012. Jackie rises to the occasion glorifying God, and holding her own, singing with Russia's late great baritone Dimitri Hvorostovsky, and the great soprano Sumi Jo. πŸ™‚ https://youtu.be/bzWFHgk56r0

6. One of my favorite religious song sang by one of my favorite singer.The song became more enlightening and inspiring when Jackie sing it.

7. And here we are on 23 March 2019, and there are 31"thumbs down" on this heart-achingly beautiful performance of "The Lord's Prayer" by Jackie in 2011. Thirty-one heartless, soulless Youtube trolls, devoid of even the most basic sense of beauty, who happened to slither over here and attempt to soil this beautiful performance by a little eleven year-old girl who has more of a soul and heart than any of those drooling creatures could possibly ever aspire to. How pathetic, if we wasted any good time giving them any thought at all. No shortage of cretins on YouTube.

8. No words can describe the purity in your voice Jackie; truly heavenly when you come to the end. It makes me cry. What a gift that you share with us. Thank you.

9. I can't imagine what it's like being the parent of such a young and talented girl. The powers that be choose and we will only be witnesses.

10. Look out Celine you have a protege. Beautiful Angelica Musica with Angels wings in flight.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅

11. Whenever I watch this masterpiece, I feel something I've never felt with any other singer with this song. It seems like she is singing directly to God with utmost praise & respect; all her heart & soul. Never again will TLP be performed like this. Amen πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

12. If ever perfection is reached in a performance, it is Jackie performing β€œThe Lord’s Prayer”. For me it is so wondrous, beautiful and overwhelming, I sob. Every time.

13. λ‹Ήμ‹ μ˜ νŒ¬μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. ν•œκ΅­μ— μ™€μ„œ κ³΅μ—°ν•˜λ©΄ λ³΄λŸ¬κ°€κ³  μ‹Άλ„€μš”

14. No hay palabras para describir la sensaciΓ³n de escuchar a tan bella niΓ±a, y ahora una hermosa seΓ±orita. Β‘Es una caricia al alma!

15. this is the most beautiful song in the world. it put so much love in your heart. from god love you jesus.i I felt the presence of the Lord . thank you jackie for being god angel.

16. She’s a adorable and gorgeous little angel with beautiful voice listening The Lord Prayer
    angel when my older sister died breast cancer 5/17/2012 ☘️
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Jackie Evancho :
    God bless her πŸ™
    Growing up into a beautiful young woman and I still listen to her singing
    The Lord Prayer πŸ™

And she is a gorgeous voice and a beautiful young woman πŸ™

17. More a spiritual kinda guy, but thinking and wanting to know something greater than my self.. with a Universe so vast and glorious.. this song or prayer bridges a gap for me and makes me want to try harder to find the better place..where all people are loved for who they are seeking the goodness of each of us regardless of race or creed or religious beliefs.. The grain of the cross knew no single kind of person but represented all that we should be wanting to change in the hearts of Mankind.

18. Our Father

Which art in Heaven,

Hallowed be… Thy Name,

Thy Kingdom come,

Thy will be done,

On earth.. as it is in Heaven…

[musical break]

Give us this day

Our daily bread,

And forgive us our debts,

As we forgive our debtors,

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil.

For Thy is the Kingdom, and the power

And the glory forever…

Ohhhh

Thy is the Kingdom and the power,

and the Glory Forever…

Amen..

19. Dear Lord, Only You Know Why Anyone Would Have Given The Beautiful Song Sung 76 Hands Down! I Pray God Will Touch Their Hearts, & The Devil Will Loose Their Grip On Their Sad Hearts…πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

20. Hard to believe that it's been about eight years since this concert for PBS. She's 19 now and both she and her voice are stunningly beautiful.

21. Jackie Evancho beautiful young lady you are such a special gift to us from God.You sing soo amazingly soo much feeling and dedication and grace oh I just love it soo much sweety. Thanks for the video be blessed with love and care.

22. Jackie Evancho thanks for noticing my comment I meant every word you are soo blessed with singing and I just β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ you and your amazing voice sweety. Thanks for the video be blessed with love and care forever sweety.

23. See how impressive she is !! A New York Columbia recording contract and the attention of top top top David Foster / Executive Producer + Song Writer β€’|β€’ He knows talent !!!!

24. I'm very Attracted to have a look very nice at the moment your voice very nice @JackieEvancho πŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸ˜—πŸŒΉπŸ‘πŸ‘±πŸ’œ