INDIAN MEDIA ROASTS PAKISTANIS (RESPONSE)

Posted By on October 9, 2019

For a free Ruqya service message on this
number. There’s no catch, the scholar just wants to help people do self Ruqya because of all the scams out there, but if you’re suffering from cold shoulder then I’m
afraid there’s no cure. Asalaamu Alaikum guys and welcome to another episode -Who the hell are you?
-of smile2jannah. Republic World is probably the bottom of the barrel of Indian news reporting and Arnab Goswami the presenter and his guests, are not only clowns, but they’re the whole circus. Now in this debate you can see some of the Indians attacking the Pakistanis. That of course would seem normal but here the attacks seem more directed towards their religion rather than their nationality. Please for goodness sake brush your teeth. You got bad breath, its stench is overpowering. OK, so this one seems directed at the
person. So we starting off with a playground insult apparently this is what’s classed as newsworthy in India. You have bad breath, its coming all the way from Pakistan to New York. In order to comment on someone’s breath you actually have to be near the person. You can’t be in a different country. someone explain that to Gramps, I don’t think he understands the concept. It might have
been before his time You have bad breath please sir. I don’t think you should be getting into insults mate, especially when this is happening in your own community. That men and women actually
coat their heads and faces with cow urine. “I have been consuming the cow urine for many many years today” The stench is probably the cow juice that
you’ve smeared over the few follicles of hair you still got left. Oh for goodness sake you stop using
wooden twigs to brush your teeth. We’ve invented the toothbrush and the
toothpaste you idiots. Now here’s where he starts targeting the religion rather
than the country, because Pakistanis aren’t really known for using the miswak
or the tooth stick, but as Muslims we believe that all of the prophets used to
use the miswaak. In fact some have numerated – up to 99 benefits of this
organic toothbrush, and considering the amount of chemicals and additives that
they put in toothpaste, I suggest invest in decent toothpaste
and use the miswak. Ride a damn camel back to Arabia you idiot. Alright, yeah, we’re going there we we yeah? All right (x3) Are those the same camels carrying
billions of dollars from Arabia to you guys? I don’t see you complaining there.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke the protocol by hugging the Saudi Crown
Prince upon his arrival #Sometimes happy, sometimes sad, the both will never be separated# we understand that there are investment opportunities worth more than a hundred billion dollars in India And with your Prime Minister be borrowing the camel afterwards? Because let’s face it, he’s
gonna be visiting very soon. I know- please don’t behave like a Pakistani, thank you -now now listen to me
-I have to I know it’s very unfortunate that you have to behave like a Pakistani but try to desist from that Whoa! That is a serious
insult and a half mate. The next insult that we can expect from this bona fide
genius is- Hey man, top behaving like a human Pathetic mate yeah. At least work on
your insults. Here we saw the line being crossed into religious insults and I’m glad the other side didn’t stoop to the level, and left that job for me to do. Who the hell are you? Now I’m gonna end with this and this is what’s very interesting. Sometimes when
things are going well we’re very nationalistic people yeah? God bless Malaysia. God bless Turkey. God bless Pakistan (x2) But whenever something goes wrong that’s when we realize our true identity is Islam, because at the end of the day that’s the only thing that can truly help us, because that’s the only thing that is divine.
Nationalistic identity is man-made, it’s flawed one person’s interpretation of
culture varies from the other. I mean just look whatever weddings happen, you
got two Pakistani families or two Bengali families but they’re still disputes
because one interprets culture one way and the other the other way. The best and
safest thing to do is use Islam as your yardstick, even in marriages, in
relationships yeah…even in your life and if you do then insha’Allah God willing
you will not go wrong until next time guys Asalaamu Alaikum

1. Going to unsubscribe if you continue covering India, Indian culture & Indian Media …… I could care less what those asafoetida smelling people do.

2. Ok so to be clear Tarak Fateh is a Pakistani by birth, cow urin is bad but camel urin is good among Muslims saudi invests in india thats bad but Pakistan begs for that and someone in comments laughing that we are claming to inveng touthbrush. We invented Pakistan. Laugh

3. That hate filled psycho is called Tareq Fatih. He got insulted by few people outside howdi modi event that's why this butthurt is whining like a damaged donkey as*

4. ever since he said the about indians at the start
    no offence….but i might have to start thinkin twice when i see an indian…..

5. Alhamdullilah for Islam. It eradicated Nationalism to the core. Unfortunately we muslims are still caught up in the need to belong to a false ideology behind a flag. The respect of muslims will not be established until the muslims start respecting each other based in the Quran and Sunnan of our great Prophet saaws.

6. My country's media will give you so much content that it will make you so rich that you can start ur own version of IERA 😂😂 DAWAH PROGRAM… Indian media is a resource for contents .. start digging with the showels of sarcasm !!!! And loot the humour 😂😂😂 welcome to my country…which was turned into a circus ….the great Indian circus .. I ain't proud of it 😯😥

7. I havent got any love likes from you bro Z 😥😥😥😥 are you angry becox I don't like imran Khan????😐😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😖 We can stay good with ikhtilaaf

8. अमेरिका ने भारत में हिंदू चरमपंथी संगठनों के लिए आतंकवादियों की सूची में शामिल किया है। संगठनों में से एक आरएसएस है। भारतीय प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी बचपन से इस आतंकवादी संगठन के सदस्य रहे हैं। / (२) भारत संयुक्त राज्य की नजर में विशेष व्यापार विशेषाधिकारों के लायक नहीं है।

9. চমৎকার আলচনাো😘
    জারজ ইন্ডিয়ান মিডিয়া নিয়ে। 🤧🤣

10. I recommend you check "The quint" on YouTube,it's the only Indian media I watch and ofcourse as you know remaining all are joker's🤡

11. "India is my country.All Indians are my brothers and sisters.I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it.I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all elders and treat everyone with courtesy.To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.

12. Good roasting by you of BJP…BJP and it's followers are morons and a big Hippocrates they hate Muslim but they love Muslim money 💰 💰 💰…..we called BJP followers as gandu Andhbhakts

13. Indian’s if only you behaved like Pakistani’s the world would be a better place! When you people have nothing intelligent to say you resort to insults. Please use your brain rather than your mouth.😂

14. Bangladesh is being sold to India… From hilsha fish to natural gas.. from politics to the sea-ports.. India is gaining more amd more control…. If one speaks up against it , he'll be killed like that young man who died today for posting his thoughts on FB about undue dealings between Bangladesh-india……

15. At least we don't believe in a human statue with an elephant hand as a God which anyone including me could destroy it

16. MashAllah great message about the identity of nationalism vs of Islam. I liked these works of entertainment with reality plus great messages.

17. 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰love pakistan army imran khan🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

18. Katie Hopkins is a dumb middle class imbecile.

She is the reason why I am giving moral support to the IRA.
    I hope I can provide Weapons to the IRA & HAMAS.

19. According to Hassani, the Prophet Mohammed popularized the use of the first toothbrush in around 600. Using a twig from the Meswak tree, he cleaned his teeth and freshened his breath

20. I feel as if this video is a reaction purely based off childish emotion of pakistan being insulted.
    The man insulting the pakistani's is an Indian Muslim called Tarek Fateh so i do not see the offensive remarks towards cow urine or any of the other silly nonsense in this video relates to him?? Or Indians in general. Please in future do your research next time.

21. I am ashamed of being an Indian.
    Stop giving Indian GI tags to everything.
    At 1:54 that old guy said about toothpaste and toothbrush.
    Sir I don't how many Masters or PhD you have. But toothbrush was used in China introduced there in the year 1498. In case of toothpaste, the Egyptians are known to use toothpaste since 5000BC. Indian subcontinent started using toothpaste very recently in some 500BC. Also note India was formed very recently and the country as a whole is still infant. Note, India can't be found anywhere in any map of even 200 years back. So I don't understand what you take so much pride in.
    Gentlemen take a little less pride, for you have a long way to walk. And much work is yet to be done before we start taking pride as a nation.

22. Ths indian guy complaining about bad breath when hes not even next to the guy he us co plaining about. But it is funny he is claiming about bad breath when in india it is holy to swim in 1 of the most infested river in the world the ganges river. It has their trash, sewage(excraments) and dead bodies. Daaaaannnnngggg thats so holy. And they swim in it in huge masses. 😅

23. Hahahaha my dear friend….The gentleman you based more than half your video on trying to insult indians , the gentleman who was talking about bad breath is a pakistani himself. His name is Tareek Fateh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So how does your foot taste in your mouth mate?? 😀😀😀