I Graduated from PHD in Islamic Studies – A Blessing and a Responsibility

Posted By on December 23, 2019

You may be wondering you may be thinking you know, Sabeel what are you doing? What are you wearing? Bismillahi rahmani raheem assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my dear muslims Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me today. I graduated from PhD degree in Islamic Sciences al hamdulillah and the main dissertation the thesis of my studies was none other than the sources of the plan and The reason I use this and I chose this topic is because there are so many allegations out there on the internet social media Facebook YouTube People make this lies that Quran was copied or Muhammad. Peace. Be upon him He copied the Quran or he composed the Quran looking into the Persian the Greek the Roman the India and the Egyptian literature or That he read the Bible or he copied the Quran from the Bible So these allegations are there all over the internet and especially our youth there? They are having doubts in their faith of Islam. They have doubts in the authenticity of messengership of Prophet Muhammad. Peace Be upon him so alhamdulillah I studied each one of these allegations or many of the main allegations in the light of science in the light of history in the light of logic and the Scriptures the Old Testament the New Testament other scriptures until alhamdulillah I arrived using all of these Evidences that the author of the Quran is not Prophet Muhammad. Peace. Be upon him It’s not the Old Testament New Testament or in all of these allegations. The author of the Quran is none other than allah subhana wa ta’ala So an advice to you and me my dear Muslims, especially the youth who are out there Try to gain the highest of knowledge age is not a limitation gender is not a limitation How much finances that we have is not a limitation Because Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. He mentioned that a Muslim is supposed to gain knowledge from cradle to the grave so there is no excuse for us not to gain knowledge good knowledge beneficial knowledge and Second advice to me and all the people out there specially the youth is specialized Specialized some feel of islamic knowledge some of you you can specialize in atheism. For example Study atheism all the allegations that they have against teaism against the Quran against the Prophet just specialize in it Some of you you can specialize in the life of Muhammad peace be upon him just to show and prove and give evidence To the non-muslims that indeed he was a true prophet of Allah some of you you can specialize in the Quran itself People have these allegations that Quran is a book of violence Islam is a book that encourages terrorism and extremism And specialize in it So insha’Allah you can show them the Quran is a book of peace and tolerance and justice and unity and morality So at the end of that inshallah once we gain knowledge good knowledge beneficial knowledge specialize in it Not only we can benefit our families our youth not only the Muslim Ummah inshallah all of humanity so again I pray and thank Allah subhana Allah for blessing me with This knowledge and I pray that Allah subhana Allah also bless my parents who has given me good good education who have given me the good foundation and I pray to Allah subhana Allah that he used the knowledge that he has given to me to make me humble with good intention with the right method or Methodology of the Quran and Sunnah so I can become and you can become and all the Muslims we can become inshallah the peace ambassadors of Islam to all of humanity the dead jazakallah chiron assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

1. Very very proud of you Doctor… May Allah keep you to defend Islam & refute all lies about it. May Allah grant you a high place in Paradise.
    Amen..

I love you for sake of Allah my dear brother…

CONGRATULATIONS
    Ramadan Mubarak.

2. (#1) It seams like someone removed my #1 comments, so here i go again.
    Muslims claim that the words in the Qur`an are THE DIRECT WORDS OF ALLAH.
    Well, lets see if that is true or not.
    The Qur`an claims that Abraham was the first messenger, and prophet sent to Saudi Arabia. And that he even build the Kaabah near Mecca. And also that he broghet some of his offspring to live there.
    read #1 and a half.

3. Here is my #2 again.
    Qur`an 2:125. And we have made thyis house (Kaabah) a resort for mankind and a place of security, commanding people, take the station of Abraham as permanent place of prayer……….

14:37. ( here is Abraham talking) O our lord i have made some of my offspring dwell in a valley without cultivation, by your sacred house (Kaabah) in order O our lord that they may offer prayer perfectly…………
    Also the Qur`an tell us that 2 other messengers were sent to Saudi Arabia. HUD and SALEH. Please read Qur`an 11:58 —-11: 61.
    So, as you can see, at least 3 messengers were sent there before Muhammad. But as you will see later on Muhammad claims that he was the first ever sent there.
    Hehehe The direct words of Allah, hehehe my ass.

4. This Muslim moron is so proud that he became a scholar. hehehe, scholar of what?
    scholar of a man made pathetic religion. Hey, i am so happy for your stupid Muslim ass. hehehe

5. With that Phd you can deceive people more and more like dr. zakir naik and can make money. Better renounce your religion instead of following killing, looting, raping,… as prescribed in quran 5:33, 8:12, 8:69, 9:5, 9:29, 33:26-27, 47:4,…. and become a Human.

6. Masha ALLAH. May Allah give you tawfique to present Islam all over the world and grant our children to be follower of you.

7. اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ‎
    from Which university Dr. Sabbeeel

8. MashaAllah! BarakAllahu feek! Allahumma jaalna min hum.
    May Allah accept the efforts of your parents and yours. Aameen.
    May Allah make this Ummah the educated, wise and humble servants of Allah and HIS Deen.Aameen.

9. Mabrook Sheikh Sabeel. May Allah reward you brother in this denya and here after for using your time and knowledge to bridge the ummah and communities with your great wisdom.
    Amin ya Rub Al Alameen.

10. Please stop saying peace upon you Muhammad.
    Why would you say peace Upon A man that murdered people that raped people that had sex slaves they had issues with black people that killed and raped hated Jews and Christians was a control freak but I would rather say peace upon Jesus because Jesus is the way the truth and the life

11. Please this man is deceived I have read the Bible and the Quran and according to the Bible this man is not a true teacher.
    And if anyone thinks otherwise do what I have done read the whole Bible and the Quran and you will find out the difference between Muhammad and Jesus but the real Jesus in the Bible

12. ISLAM teaches you to beat your wife , be an Adulterer marry 4 times to be a terrorist , kill people of other religions as The PERVERT FALSE MOHAMMED OFFERS 72 VIRGINS ,with no body ONLY spirit, The Pervert PROPHET Mohammed was a sex Maniac with 13 WIVES , he married his OWN son's wife , raped his Stepdaughter from his first wife , his last bride 6 year old Child , he NEVER PREFORMED ANY MIRACLES in life BUT was poisoned to death by a Jewish woman who he Raped after killing her husband and father ALLAH is SATAN HIMSELF the DEVIL , the Qur'an has 666 VERSES of AZAN the book of the ANTI CHRIST.

13. Muhammad didnt circumcised why?
    Brother dont be like other muslim scholars who take support from lies, to win or escape humiliation during debates.

14. I'm Muslim, Dr Sabeel please give book recommendation about Islam, History of Islam, Autobiography of Muhammad SAW.

15. I GUESS THE DIRECT WORD OF ALLAH GOT NOTHING TO SAY. HEHEHE.
    I am just wondering, when you see this kind of information coming out of your sooo holy book, how that fuck it makes you feel? How does it feel now learning that it was Muhammad all a long , no Angel ever spoke to him, no God ever sent a message to him, not even Satan had anything to do with his pathetic ass. It was all his doing.

16. So basically a worthless and useless degree in fantasy that doesn't contributes anything useful or positive to the world. Congrats?

17. Congratulations dear doctor may Allah guid you to help defend our beautiful and peaceful religion and to help the others !!

18. Congratulations brother . Proud of you . One day insha'Allah I will do the same . Now one request change the channel name " Dr sabeel Ahmad" who is agree hit like .

19. Asalamu alaikum brother and man many many congratulations to you may Allah swt make u our second nakir zaik Ameen. May Allah swt increase the numbers of our beloved Islamic scholars Ameen. And may Allah swt make my son's followers of you. Ameen. Ramadan Mubarak and remember all the Muslims in it players

20. Mubaruk n congrats Dr
    That's an achievement in both secular n religious studies
    May Allaah grant you wisdom n strength in these trying times to propagate the deen
    Keep up your humbleness to give the non Muslims food for thought without insulting them n turning them away from the truth
    Respect you For all your effort

21. Is there morality in child marriages and perverted heavenly sexual rewards ?

22. Assalamalaikum impressed by your dadication specially how you invite the non muslims to the mosque very thoughtful i am from pakistan can i ask for your help

23. Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.. sabeel bro i want learn spoken english bcoz iam not educated iam 20 parah hafiz..iam from india so pls tell me how i can easily learn english spoken i hope u give some time to give my comment reply jazakallah 😊

24. Iam very responsible person of my family u understood sabeel bro so i cant give time for my education and my career i doing job but i cant take time for my career and my education 😔

25. Iam only one person of my family financial supporting so bro iam very confused and very pressurised this is reason of my non education life 😔😔😔😔

26. "My lord, increase me in my knowledge" [20:119]. Dr. Sabeel your knowledge is gradually bearing good fruits as see people entering the folds of Islam. 'Masha'Allah wa Tabark'Allah"

27. Are you sure?
    We are told that is anybody tells you that theirs is the only religion, you should run away as quickly as possible. Muslims tend to believe that theirs is the only religion. You night want to keep your hightop handy.

28. Mashallah brother Dr.Sabeel.Alf Mabruq.May Allah keep guiding you and shower you and your family with His endless Mercy and Pleasure.You're such an inspiration to many ,keep enlightening and spreading the message of Love and Mercy to all…Barakallah fyk