Huda: Leaving Islam as a Family

Posted By on September 19, 2019

So, I was brought up in a pretty relaxed
environment. Of most of my childhood my mom was a
single mother and religion wasn’t really the central
part of our lives. She was too busy trying to provide for me
and my little brother, who has autism. For most of my life that was sort the
reality like, oh, sometimes we go to the masjid
and pray, and sometimes we pray maybe 2 or 3 times at home. Things sort of changed when my mom
married my step-dad and he was a convert to Islam, so he was
a bit more zealous than we were. And it was a bit of a departure from what
we were used to because now you’re praying more frequently you’re becoming more a part of the Muslim
community. For a while that was a problem, he was a
bit more, you know sort of concerned with all the rules and
laws, and this madhab that thing, and malikis do it this way, and I’m like, in
India it’s all a big mosh thing. you know, like, you don’t really– you
take the best of whatever you can see. So, I think that was a source of friction
for us, the extremes that he was willing to go with diet, and we weren’t allowed
to eat milano cookies all of a sudden. Luke: No, vanilla extract. No, vanilla extract. Luke: it has alcohol. This soy sauce is suspect. That sort of
thing made everyday living difficult. Well, I was raised a catholic and went to
church, did communion, all that. So fast-forward a bit to college, I became
involved in activism against the Iraq war. And met a lot of good friends. We fought
the good fight together, but we lost. And a lot of those friends were Muslim,
and in my attempts to make sense of what happened, I really began looking
at Islam and from what I understood of it at the
time, what I had read about it it really did seem like a true, rational
monotheism a focus on ethics, it didn’t have all the
abstruse theological questions that Christianity
had about the trinity, and how many angels can dance on the head
of a pin, and all that nonsense. So, it really appealed to me. And then any of the unsavory aspects I
could just dismiss as something that is a problem with fundamentalists, and
I’m surely not a fundamentalist. But then I went on a trip to Pakistan for
a wedding, and when I came back I became much more religions. I started to really
study the religion more deeply. Started learning arabic, and… before I knew it, I was defending opinions
that I would have excoriated myself. As part of the process of examining the religion, I started to
really look at the core sources of Islam looking more deeply at the Quran and
the hadith, and fiqh, which is religious law. I even studied at a madrasa for a couple
years, part-time and again, I realized that all these
horrible things about women, LGBT people about non-believers this was not just an aspect of
fundamentalism it was also part and parcel of traditional Islam
itself and I couldn’t defend it anymore. So, what was really disturbing was that I realized inwardly that I didn’t
believe this anymore. I was actually still teaching at an
Islamic school at the time so that was also a complication because
this is my livelihood how I support my family, and then
looking at my family itself Islamic law itself says that a Non-Muslim
man cannot be married to a Muslim woman. So I’m just terrified that if my wife finds
out that, that’s going to be the end. We’ll get divorced, I won’t have as much
access to my kids I won’t be able to spend as much time
with them. I was very terrified about that, so I
started actually bringing up little criticisms, and I was
thinking that was clever and slowly sowing doubt. I remember he told me all the historical
inaccuracies. and that really sort- you know, you
questions certain things and you know, you sort of explain it by
saying oh, it’s a text written at that time, this
that, but no one ever asked me those kind of
questions that made me realize it’s inaccurate. It’s just wrong. This
is not when this happened. So, then that whole idea of it being
untouchable, the Quran that sort of shattered and after that
it was just there’s no going back really you just can’t believe again. As a Muslim I was constantly worried
about this tremendous duty I have to my kids not just to provide for them, not just
to try and be a good example for them but I also have to make sure that they
observe all these little rituals follow all these rules, and if they don’t then they’ll be punished, I’ll be
punished. And it’s not conducive to having a healthy
relationship with yours kids. The real thing for me is, was she kind, is
she going to be curious about life. And religion doesn’t allow you to ask
questions especially does not allow women to ask
questions it does not give them avenues to be
curious The day I left my faith was when I was 16 between sophomore and junior high school. I was sleeping in on a saturday morning,
as I’m apt to do and my mom sort of shuffles into the room
and tries to wake me up. We were waiting for that child to wake up. We had decided in the morning and it’s
like it’s the afternoon, she’s not waking up.
And we had amped ourselves up to say it. Then she says, “So, yeah, we’re not really
Muslim anymore.” “You can leave Islam with us, but maybe
you should think about it. And that of course kind of rang in my
ears a little bit because it had never occurred to me before
that leaving Islam was an option despite how bitter I was towards it. For a lot of ex-Muslims deciding whether or not you want to leave
is a very long process it takes years to kind of come to terms
with it but for me, it was just like the first
chance I got. It was kind of a snap decision. What really surprised me was that the the revelation that she was to a great
extent humoring us the whole time. Sameera: Yes! Yeah. Luke: But that’s a pleasant surprise, to
be honest. Sameera: I was like, gosh, we were doing
this to her putting this on her the this whole time because she was just almost like she
didn’t even think. We were sort of reassuring her “Look even though we don’t believe anymore you don’t have to agreed with us. We will
help you.” I was thinking that I was going to take
her to the mosque if she wants to go even though we were never mosque going
people. I was willing to sort of just- I was ready
to accept anything she said I just was not expecting her to be like “Yeah, of course, I would leave this
behind as well.” Luke: And she started texting everybody It was just immediate and apparently she’s
had all these doubts and questions but she was sort of trying to be sensitive
to us. Huda: right after the day of my apostasy
I sort of noticed more my parents happily swapping
books on atheism and I feel like through this shared
experience of leaving religion we’ve become more closer and more warmer
as a family just because we can talk about things now
a little more there are no secrets or anything. I still feel some of the negative impacts
from religion for example, showing skin. I still feel like twinges of shame and
embarrassment if I wear short dresses or skirts or shorts. That and being in a romantic relationship whenever I hang out with my boyfriend or
hold his hand in public. There’s also- I struggled a lot with my
bi-sexuality and sort of coming to terms with that. Around the beginning of high school I
noticed I was having crushes on girls as well as boys. And just from, like… I guess religious settings you’re not
supposed to like the same sex. When I realized I was having these crushes
I felt like this weird self-disgust like I was creepy and stuff, and that
stayed with me a lot even after leaving. It sort of took me a while to accept that
a bit. I think 2 years later I came out properly
to my parents and they were very supportive but it was just this weird sort of… self-battle that I had to come to terms
with it. If I were still a Muslim I would be very
different than how I was now because I feel like ever since I left… I’ve become more confident as a person
and open to new ideas because being in a religion that mandates
that you follow certain beliefs sort of cuts you off from other ideas, and
other people talking about them.

1. Ar-Rum 30:30

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًاۚ فِطْرَتَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى فَطَرَ ٱلنَّاسَ عَلَيْهَاۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ ٱللَّهِۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

English – Sahih International

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

Indonesian – Bahasa

Maka hadapkanlah wajahmu dengan lurus kepada agama (Islam); (sesuai) fitrah Allah disebabkan Dia telah menciptakan manusia menurut (fitrah) itu. Tidak ada perubahan pada ciptaan Allah. (Itulah) agama yang lurus, tetapi kebanyakan manusia tidak mengetahui,

get Quran App:https://goo.gl/w6rESk

2. The concept of an "ex" anything is idiotic. Get over it and go live your life. However, these whores who do this against an entire religion, such as the prostitute like this woman, have a perverse animosity because this is their source of income. They are figuratively screwed by their paymasters to promote hate and ignore, of course, the common sense point that if you don't like it, leave it and shut your trap. But the agenda of the Talmudist globalist have an agenda, right? Soulless mortal whore.

3. chapter(39)(7) If you disbelieve, God is Independent of you, yet He does not approve ingratitude on the part of His servants. And if you are thankful, He will approve that in you. No bearer of burden can bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return; and He will inform you of what you used to do. He is aware of what the hearts contain.

4. The crimes and sins of Islam are the crimes and sins of Muhammad himself. Conquest, murder, oppression, these things are in Islam's DNA. Terrorism against Muslims and Non Muslims alike has been glue which has held Islam together sense Muhammad's days in Media.

5. Seem to sea that everybody who leave Islam is very happy and also freedom of free speech that is good sing for the world need more people to get the knowledge

6. That was a hard, hard job being a single mother in Islam.

Luke had come around thank God……he probably didn't understand what he was getting into. He loves his wife and maybe thought he would be a better head of the family. Then when he saw the light it must have been scary….he didn't want his wife would leave him. God bless this family…………… Indian food and culture is wonderful…so they took the best and left the rest.

Ex Muslims have some very terrific people in their "club".

7. The problem is that most of what you see being passed off as Islam is Arab and Pakistani culture. All the rules and rituals this couple mention are later innovations and not practiced by the Prophet and the sahaba. The Quran only mentions three daily prayers, not five and there is no requirement to learn Arabic. The hadith were compiled 100 years after the death of the Prophet, hence they are dubious. Islam means submission to God and belief in One God. So, putting aside the Arabic language, if you believe in one God and live according to God's commandments you are technically a Muslim ( One who has submitted to God). The problem is people get hooked up in language and man made traditions.

8. Use are officallt a bunch of pigs now remember this allah dosnt need you but you need allah left islam already wearing short skirts thinking that its okay being a lesbian is okay well its not its wrong its in humane being a muslim is a way of life it holds someone from temtaions or trys to its makes you feel bad when you do wrong things i think use are just trying to be modern and use lost yourselfs on the way goodluck to your free spirited lost lives the only thing your going to say on your death bed before you die is oh good help me gn

9. As a muslim, or better yet as a rationalizing human, I've most definitely had my questions about all faith, and I can very much so sympathize with my non/ex-muslim brothers and sisters. I wholeheartedly support y'all, and I just want you to know that although the greater muslim community may seem like it is unaccepting and very, very close minded, we are not all a monolith. It is a part of human nature to question and disagree, that's the beauty in thought diversity. Once again I am genuinely happy for and supportive of the findings of your truths!

10. "From what I understood about it at the time…" Clearly did not read the Qur'an. Now that you're an apostate you'll really get the flip side of Islam.

11. Funny! millions of Muslim families are living happily, growing together with Islamic values. It's never a cause of conflict. This family just went astray. "whomsoever Allah guides, no one can lead astray". Obviously, they're not the chosen ones to be guided by Allah. As much as ex-Muslims rejoice in leaving Islam, it is sad for the Muslim ummah. We pity them and pray for their guidance 😥😥

12. I find the ex-Muslims of America interesting but I always wonder if all become atheists? Doesn't anyone change to a different faith?

13. Yes being Muslim is depressing when Allah told followers how Universe is made and science prove that Allah is correct. Being a Muslim is depressing because Allah told followers exactly what will happen at the End Time and CNN verify Allah is correct.
    Being a Muslim is depressing because Allah told followers how the Universe will end and Scientists verify Allah is correct.
    Being a strong Muslim keeping the faith, receive strength, survive Apocalypse, receive blessing and be Happy You God Chosen. The Lord Favor You Among All People. Bismillah

14. Okay but are they abandoning the idea of God all together? Perhaps… Does that have to be the alternative? Can I leave religion regardless of the denomination and still have a thing for God, the Creator? That's what I've been doing and I've discovered some amazing things.

15. And you say this is better than Catholicism??? I do not go to church but I do believe in Jesus son of God , and in Holly Ghost as active love between Father and Son.
    You really needed a simple religion? One God , old school, like Jewish, millions of little rules, control.
    Jesus wants only 1 thing: love God beyond anything else
    And love other human as much as you love other human. Simple. Very modern. This plus truly free will. Cause Islam took that virtue away.
    And you left in behind of Islam….
    Bc of ppl like Western civilization, this blessing for humanity,
    Collapses….

16. I would have so rebelled at the girl's age!
    The step dad used the word 'rational ' to describe islam, no religions are rational!

17. 'Religion does not allow especially women to ask questions' – i've never heard something so false before, if anything our religion actually TEACHES us to ask questions or how else will we ever understand and learn? Study our history even, women would always ask our prophet questions and seeking knowledge was and is always encouraged. Lol

18. Daily Divine Inspiration

Tue 23 Apr 2019

Topic: Recheck Your Professed Salvation

Key Text: Galatians 5:1 KJV – Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Am I out of one bondage into another? This is a universal question to every believer. Until one ask himself or herself some serious questions, and make sure the answer is given before setting up for the day's journey, or activity, he or she should not proceed with whatever activity that is ahead as a believer. Some believers are free from fornication, but enrolled into the school of bitterness and envy. Romans 8:14 KJV

Are You Truly Free? Some believers think or believe that they are safe, but are they truly safe? How could one still be dwelling in iniquity, yet confessing safety? How safe is your safety? It is written, "Stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free." God has not set you free from idolatry to become an adulterer. Beloved in Christ, if Jesus Christ has made you free from all sin, please stay out and be free of sin. Romans 8:1-2 KJV

Who Is Actually Free? Being an apostle, evangelist, pastor, teacher, chorister, or a leader does not signify freedom. A free person is a believer who is totally separated and free from the works of the flesh, in whom the world has no value. Those who are ready to lose anything, except their salvation. One who see sin and run far away. The one in whom Jesus Christ rejoices over his salvation and his soul at all times. Now my question is: Are you a free person in Christ? Check your ways, and confess your sins if guilty of any. Matthew 6:33 KJV

Prayer: O Lord, grant me the grace to live as someone who this world is totally behind and the Cross is before, in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

Reflection: For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. Romans 8:5 KJV

More about Daily Divine Inspirations, www.msrpm.org

Visit Our YouTube channels for more undiluted end time messages:

1. Apostle Emmanuel Osezele

2. Apostle Emmanuel Osezele MSRPM

3. Solution And Redemption Channel

Tel. +4915211334015

Join The Ministry Live on Facebook

Watchman Emmanuel Osezele/ https: www.facebook.com/Apostle.obazele

Connect with us on zoom: click on the link: https://zoom.us/j/325627224

19. All of you who left ISLAM did it for your carnal desires and followed your Master the DEVIL good for you and for the DEVIL he will be laughing all the way to he'll along with you all..ISLAM does not need you nor does it make a difference to ALLAH you are all just like roaches who Live and die in garbage..bye bye

20. Human will do whatever they want following their desire. All human whatever their race and religion, all of them have desire. All human enemy is their own desire and not religion. In this world there are many human and not all human have good behaviour and good attitude. Many human have bad behaviour, bad attitude, bad moral and bad dignity. There are human who live wild. They are wilder than wild animals. That's why God send many Prophets since a long time ago. The reason is to convey God message. God command all human to pray to God. God that has created human. Beside that God command the Prophets to teach human how to behave. Anyway many human are against the Prophets and they manage to kill some of the Prophets. Killing has been done by human since a long time ago and that happen before Prophet Muhammad s.a.w was born and become Prophet. They also rape, steal, and have sex with the same gender. All happen is because of human desire that goes wild. God see everything what the human do, God hear everything what the human say and God knows everything . nothing can be hide from God. After all the Prophets died, human becomes more and more. And their attitude and behaviour are still the same as the human before them. God knows. Because of human own behaviours, God send one more Prophet that is Prophet Muhammad s.a.w an Arab. God is not human so God is not racist. Through Prophet Muhammad , God command more strict law and more practice for the human to do. God implement Syaria Law. It is a strict law. It is to prevent human from hurting themselves and other human. But syaria law can be avoided by living with a good way of life, with good moral and good dignity. Syaria law will not simply punish human even though the law is there. Human are scared of Syaria Law because they are scared of being hurt or being kill by syaria law. If there is no Syaria Law human can get hurt and get kill by any other ways. Then God command human to pray 5 times a day which take around 10 minutes (ablution and prayer). God command human to fast for one month in Ramadhan that is from 5.30 am to 7.30 pm. And also god command to read the Quran. All these practice is compulsory. And human have to obey all God command. Why? They is a reason. Its because of human desire. Human that cannot control their desire. Their desire will go beyond the limit and they don't realise it. Desire that they don't control will be excessive. And their excessive desire that they don't control will be wild. When they have excessive and wild desire, they will do many wrongdoing even they can hurt, harm or kill themselves and others. God teach and train human to control their desire is by doing all the practice mentioned above. Thats the reason why Islam have the law and all the practice. And that is actually what Islam is all about. There is no agresive practice in Islam. There is no practice that want us to hurt ourself and others. All the practice above is for us to have peace in our mind and soul. That is to calm us down. Those who don't do all the practice and don't understand why God want them to do all the practice. Then they have no belief in Islam. Human worst enemy is their own desire and the satan.

21. The more I studied religion the less I believed. The more I read the more preposterous & manipulative religion appeared.

22. I heard US muslim leaders complaining that 75% of converts to islam were leaving after a couple of years once they discovered what it and Mohammed really teach and are.

And a recent study said 23% of US muslims have left islam, but it may be much higher due to fear of publically apostatizing, which is death under Sharia law. There is no love in islam.

23. Soon many Muslims will learn the truth when they really read and understand the Quran. Keep seeking the truth.

24. These are lazy type of people who are looking for way out but no concrete reasoning what I see and baseless statement, woman can ask questions and have rights

25. I am thrilled that this young woman is going to be able to be FREE. To embrace and follow her true path. Blessings to all!

26. They look like Indians. Mother and daughter look like Hindu Indians.
    The husband is a Catholic. They are Christians. They are not muslim.

You went to Pakistan to study Islam? You went to the wrong country to study Islam, man. Pakistan is a well known country which traditionally and culturally oppressed women. It's Pakistan's culture, customs and traditions to opress women. The origin of oppression towards women comes from their Indian heritage.
    This is what happens when custom, culture and tradition overrides religion or overrides Islam.

27. it's really upsetting that they left islam, i hope they come back to their senses soon, what's most upsetting is that when all these questions came up in their minds, they didnt really talk to an imam or a scholar, but formed their own assumptions, I, too, as Muslim, HAVE MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I'LL LEAVE THE FAITH ALTOGETHER, I'LL RESEARCH, I'LL ASK AROUND, I'll try and dive deeper into it. it's supposed to be challenging to stay in this religion's bound; not just about anybody can enter Paradise, after all. staying in this religion is not harmful for anyone around me, and I, too, don't have rules imposed on me tht push me so much that i believe it's creating a totally unliveable situation for me. so i stay, so we, as muslims, stay. would u really want to live life, thinking about how ur life is in vain, since it's gonna end anyway, and then there's no forseeable future after that? a belief in the afterlife gives us muslims some hope to continue living, and to die with no fear. what's wrong in having a little faith in a life after our death on this planet?

28. From listening to lots of ex-muslims, I noticed how they have a common reasons for leaving this religion behind, all the reasons share the fact that either they have a false understanding for a certain matter in islam or they have a correct understanding but a false explanation for why this matter even exist.
    For example, never have i ever heard some one saying that muslims can not ask about their inquiries about the religion and “especially women” (as the mom in the video said), the religion doesn’t prohibit doing that whatsoever, but it oppositely encourages humans for thinking, learning, inquiring, and questioning all together.
    The daughter said islam hold her back from having crushes on the opposite sex which is again wrong, every single muslim know the story of one of the prophet Mohammed wives (the very first one) who had a crush on Mohammed manners,behaviors, and morals and she offered to him marrying her.
    And I think here where the problem raises up with the daughter in the video, she wanted to have maybe those kind of relationships with boys where she can freely touch and kiss or whatever😆 which is frankly prohibited in islam, but isn’t also christianity for example prohibits such acts out of the circle of marriage?? .. in fact aren’t all religions do prohibit that??
    the wrong ideas and those ideas wrong back ground keep rise in their lists of reasons for leaving the religion.
    It’s not their fault if it is a fault but it is absolutely on bad and poor explanations and lack of informative debates from the islamic scholars as well. Lots of islamic scholars should absolutely be blamed.

At the end i can say, Blank snd shade times can attack anyone from any religion and no one is better than the other. We in islam believe that there are situations for everybody where god would show human the certain truth of islam and will show him the certain evidence for that until there’s no doubts and suspicions, and then the human has the choice of following the truth or not.
    Those who knew and believed certainly the truth of islam are only the ones that god told us he shall punish in the other life, and this explanation of the truth is the God’s duty that he obligated to himself, the only condition to this help from god is when the person really,genuinely, and none racially wants to know where is the truth. Even if he found it in something that he would prefer to name it with another name than Islam, am saying it’s not the name of the religion that matters as much as the internal beliefs of a person (most importantly that there is one and only creator of the universe/one God) and the acts of that person.
    Islam is not black and white.

29. Sadly, in my country, its actually ILLEGAL to leave Islam ;') im suffocating in my family because I've stopped believing after activating my one braincell and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how everything's bullshit.

30. Ex Muslims Were never True Muslim Doughtful Character
    Hypocrite's or Ignorant people Leave Islam
    Blind faith will not benefit U in both the World's
    Don't talk about when you don't Understand Religion
    Religion is Personal choice &
    No force in Religion
    Like it , Take it or Leave it
    In the Age of Information Technology
    Ignorance is a Choice
    Faith means Submission Obedience Loyalty' to One God / Allah
    Without Divine Guidance Humanity is Lost in Darkness of Desires Dreams Pleasures of Devil's trap Man made Law's Capitalism Liberalism is Corrupted system
    Rich become Richter
    Poor become Poorer
    Cannot Justify human Rights
    Being Human is being kind to Humanity & Respectful to other Cultures & Creations
    Qur'an is Enlightenment & Guidance & Criterion for Mankind for the Success of both the World's
    Islam is the Oldest Religion on earth start's from Adam Eve followed by Abraham Moses Jesus final Prophets Mohammed follow him for Success & a Meaningful Life
    Death is the destroyer of all Pleasures Dreams plan's of
    Worldly Deception
    Dreams R unlimited but Life is Limited
    Humans R Responsible & Accountable for there Deed's on judgement day
    Tc of Right Knowledge Faith
    Well-wisher @ Peace

31. Tbh, I feel very trapped in this religion, even if I left it, I know my parents would ask every day “did you pray?”, and every Friday, it is a tradition for my entire family to go to Duhr prayer in a Masjid, and lastly, I usually go to a Mosque to memorize the “Holy Quran” every Saturday and Sunday. Even if I left the religion, I'd still be trapped back into its grasp. Any advice on my dilemma?

32. This family should take a lesson from the fate of Nabil Qureshi who too left Islam and suffered the wrath of God.

33. সূরাঃ আল-বাকারা [2:279]

فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا۟ فَأْذَنُوا۟ بِحَرْبٍ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِۦ وَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَلَكُمْ رُءُوسُ أَمْوَٰلِكُمْ لَا تَظْلِمُونَ وَلَا تُظْلَمُونَ

ফাইল্লাম তাফ‘আলূ ফা’যানু বিহারবিম মিনাল্লা-হি ওয়ারাছূলিহী ওয়া ইন তুবতুম ফালাকুম রুঊছুআমওয়া-লিকুম লা-তাজলিমূনা ওয়ালা-তুজলামূন।

অতঃপর যদি তোমরা পরিত্যাগ না কর, তবে আল্লাহ ও তাঁর রসূলের সাথে যুদ্ধ করতে প্রস্তুত হয়ে যাও। কিন্তু যদি তোমরা তওবা কর, তবে তোমরা নিজের মূলধন পেয়ে যাবে। তোমরা কারও প্রতি অত্যাচার করো না এবং কেউ তোমাদের প্রতি অত্যাচার করবে না।
    If ye do it not, Take notice of war from Allah and His Messenger: But if ye turn back, ye shall have your capital sums: Deal not unjustly, and ye shall not be dealt with unjustly.

34. That prophet Muhammad already told before 1400 years. When Imam Mahdi comes Allah will seperate all the believers and kafirs and hipocris (munafiqs) . We are strong in Islam . Allahu Akber.

35. In India Muslim Men can marry any number of woman and divorce just by saying an arabic world – Thalaq, Yes you heard it right when Muslim men say'' Thalaq", it means it is instant divorce. And the Judicial Laws of Country cant override it.

36. Qur'an;

108. . Say: "O you mankind! Now truth has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self, and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss, and I am not over you as a guardian."
    109. And (O Muhammad ), follow the inspiration (revelations) sent unto you, and be patient till Allah gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.

(Qur'an 10)

37. In india we raise cattles not hummans.. the concept of theocracy religion is the main cause. Religion is bullshit.. be a seeker. Dnt belive someones stories

38. Most people become Muslims under pressure or forced to be Muslims. Muhammed their role model brought home a little 6 year old girl home to his wife as an extra wife.He had more than 10 wives and even got one of his slaves pregnant.. Two women’s testimonies equal one man testimony. He traded slaves and two black slaves equal one white slave. Jesus was the great liberator of women and slaves. Jesus fulfilled 365 prophecies when Jesus walked the Holy Land. Jesus is the only virgin birthed blameless, sinless messiah who has power over life and death having raised many from the dead and healing all.

39. Dont be coward and Be brave to call yourself “Atheists” and dont associate yourself as ex-muslims as nobody cares if you were muslim before or not. If you are not a muslim (the one who worships one الله سبحانه وتعالى) indeed you alone are the losers and it doesnt affect Islam the least and its truth.

40. Worship One Creator
    not his Creations
    Ex Muslims were never True Muslims , they were Hypocrite's Doughtful Confusion Character
    the world is full of Devil's Worshipers going to Hell
    Understand Purpose of Life
    Avoid Alcohol Smoking Drugs Gambling illegal sex Lgbt junk food
    Avoid Man made Law's Capitalism Liberalism Secularism will destroy your health Wealth Faith
    follow the Devine Law's Qur'an is Guidance for the Success of both the World's