How to use Google Keyword Planner in 2017

Posted By on May 3, 2019

1. it's not free tools you wrong i try many times open google key world planner but without pay i not inter the platform pls solve

2. Awsome video sir.. i have also a awsome site for keyword research which provide best keyword research option to groe your traffic check here

3. Hi, I am very confused in targeting keywords. Basing from your video, the related keyword that Google gave for your seed keyword "cooking tips" is the "easy dinner recipes". So if I want to rank for the keyword easy dinner recipes in a blog post in my WordPress site, should I formulate a title that will contain the keyword "easy dinner recipes"? Let's say my blog post title will be "Top 5 easy dinner recipes". What will I write in my WordPress Yoast Seo as my focus keyword? Is it easy dinner recipes, or the whole title which is Top 5 easy dinner recipes?

4. Hi, thank you, your explanation is very helpful and with the background music, it is so delightful to learn from the video, all the best, a user from China

5. Assalaamu Alaikum

Remove music, not allowed in Islam

Read Quran, ALLAH your creator is talking with you

Follow Islam because there is no salvation without Islam

6. One thing I can’t get definite answer to: if you find your best keyword ( or long tail keyword) HOW MANY do you put in. The yoast keyword designated area; one- 2 phrases separated by comma. … 3 words… ????Thanks

7. I appreciate the feedback! I am at 23 subscribers today, and your videos have helped point me in the right direction!

8. Hi..blogging cage you have made a good video for keyword planner..which is short but good to understand..Thank you..!

9. Assalaamu Alaikum

Remove music not allowed in Islam,

Read Quran, ALLAH your creator is talking with you

Follow islam, no salvation without Islam