How To Find Love – STOP Doing And Believing This 1 Thing! (It Sabotages My Clients)

Posted By on June 9, 2019

1. Follow on Insta @makehimyours – I really do have a love/hate relationship with this saying. I feel far too many people use it an an excuse to give up on their dreams when they don't know how close they are to striking oil.

2. I watched this the other day and just watched it again, quite by accident I must say. And I'm so glad I did. What started out as a great day quickly deteriorated into a mess. I was so ready to just throw in the towel and give up when I opened this by mistake (I was going for my usual evening yoga video). Every day is a new beginning, a chance to try again to get it right. Thank you!!

3. I am a man, well i am 34, and i love to listen to your channel, it not only a woman, man also have this problem and limiting believe. Dont take it personal in relationship, learn from it and move on. (actually this apply in all area of life such as work, friend, .. etc.)

4. Like others have pointed out here, you've misconstrued Einstein's saying.
    The saying is very clear that insanity is doing the EXACT SAME THING over and over again and expecting a different result.
    Edison did NOT make the SAME light bulb EXACTLY THE SAME 10,000 times.

5. 4 dating websites over the course of a year … 26 men during that time, 2 of which I saw a second time. Obviously, I didn't give up. In the end, I received a message from a guy who lives 16 hours away and is 12 years younger than me. Who would have known that 7 months later we're still going strong. Although the LDR has it's issues, we're enjoying each day as it comes with great communication. Our relationship goals match well. I'm happy. He's happy. He's driving up from Mississippi for my tap and jazz performance later this month. I'm so excited!

6. You interpretation is a bit off of Einstein’s quote. He meant- if you want a different result, thus your goal/dream etc, keep trying multiple ways. Changing permutations and combination of actions will bring different results every time. With the same permutations and combination it will be the same result.
    So changing your catchy line or dating a different guy, or going to a different app is already a change. But repeating the same line, with same guy with same actions- will definitely give you the same results

7. Thé point of the saying is to tweak your presentation while remaining true to the core. Edison did only 1 try of each if the 10000 ways not to make a bulb.

8. I dont even know what im doing wrong.Im trying doing things differently and still like go on a date and a guy doesnt call me or date a guy few months and he ghosted me or dating a guy who cheated on me etc…I just give up!

9. 3 first minutes too much theory. And we know Einstein was not a scientist. He was a professional killer.

10. About your specific example of having sex early on and being disqualified by men who never call back : I wonder if these men are turned off because they only wanted sex to begin with? Most coaches recommend delaying sex but it can happen when the chemistry is very high. It is sad some men have double standards and judge women they seduced on that.

11. Insightful angle on this saying! I often look to JK Rowling's experiences for inspiration in regards to career etc, but I've never thought to apply them to the arena of romantic relationships. In a weird ( and , if I'm honest, uncomfortable) way, marketing a product is a lot like "marketing" yourself as someone's potential suitor; you really have to BELIEVE in the "product" / yourself (Ugh- it sounds so cheap to describe it in such terms, but we all know it's the cold hard truth..). If you truly believe that you have something worth offering, you will NEVER give up. Given the unrealistic standards of the day ( and possibly of the last billion years) unfortunately, many of we women are easily defeated, and do give up after a certain amount of BS/ and/ or rejection. I think we need to remember that men are every bit as individual as women, and just because X amount of men are attracted to an X type woman instead of Y ( or whatever you consider your "type" to be) that does NOT mean that EVERY man on the surface of the Earth will automatically consider you unattractive/ uninteresting etc. if you fail to live up to the conventional "standard".
    The only criticism I have for this video is the use of Thomas Edison as an example. He was a bit of a dick. It should be Nikola Tesla that is given credit 😉 ( czech this out for educational funzies: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla ) But the JK Rowling example was a fucking AWESOME example, because she is a kickass chick. Much love to you, Mark! xx

12. I tried going after a guy 5 times, getting rejected but still persisted but he eventually ended up dating someone else. I also tried dating colleagues over 2 years in my workplace, no success. After that I gave up chasing colleagues and started online dating with two sites, went on dates with a few people and met my bf.

13. My favourite saying is "there is no substitute for perseverance" . This originates from a media mogul (newspaper owner I believe). He had it on his wall and it might have said "persistence"but I prefer perseverance.
    Obviously his take was from a journalistic perspective, but it has encouraged me to have a slightly thicker skin and not be put off so easily.

14. Love it Mark! I really appreciate the 'new' perspective that you give to each video…and that YOU NEVER GIVE UP ON US !!

15. Doing the same thing over and over again is training – you do get different results doing the same thing, because you will get better at it. If you run the same route every day, you will get better at running and then get a different result…

16. Mark, you are so right! A lot of us give up far too easily. I'm a writer so I'm very familiar with rejection. I've developed a thick skin as a result. I don't let it make me think I'm a failure. What's that other saying? Anything worth having is worth working hard for.

17. hey mark,
    Ive been dating this guy for like 8 months and I love him so much. I am just wondering, why after all this time do I feel separation anxiety after our dates are finished? Why am I feeling like this and how can I make it better? Like it’s been 8 months, my career is great my life is steady I just miss him after our date is done, it’s like I want to date him for ever idk.
    PS this could be a useful video, I can’t be the only one who’s gone through this, thanks!

18. Thank you really really much!!! I like the way you've analized everything. Greetings from Argentina💋🇦🇷

19. Ur livefeed didn’t allow comments ;( piece of advice: most people like live feeds cuz they can interact. When commenting isn’t available it isn’t as much fun. Hope this gets worked out! Xo