How to Find High CPC 100-1000$ Keywords with Live Proof

Posted By on May 11, 2019

1. Disliked because of the title. Next time let people know that the language of the video is in hindi instead of English

2. brother, I am from Bangladesh, your nearest country. I have seen your video first to last. Fantastic. Ap ki uploaded video sab se pahle may dekh pa raha hu, is lia mujhe jo kuch vi korna hai, o to may kor dia. Ap vi mere lia ohi kam kijie……pls Pls…. Pls. Ap bohut ascha hai, and apki sare sadassya vi ascha hai. Hum sab log milke julke rahna hai………..Pls.

3. SIR (mesothelioma survival rates) IS KEYWORD KA CPC 1000$ HAI
    PAR YE KIS COUNTRY ME RANK KARNE KAR 1000$ MILEGA YE KAISE FIND KARE

4. Sir mera ek sawal hai. Jese ek low keyword hai magar is keyword search karne per highest website show hoti hai kya aise rank karana easy hoga. Please is par video banao.

5. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US HOW TO PUT THESE KEYWORDS IN OUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT OS THAT THIS TYPE OF ADS START TO COME ON OUR SITE.

6. If I understand correctly, Google shows ads as per our recent search history. So why would Google show high cpc ads? I created couple of high cpc pages but ads are shown according to my search history. What can you say about this? Can you show any of your website with high cpc ads?

7. Sir aap kitne site chalate hai because aap jasa master insan ke Sirf 400$ or vo bhi 2 mahino me itne se gujara to hoga nahi. I guess 10sits. 4000$ in 2 months.

8. hi sir i have one problum, mere adsence acount me page view count nai ho rahe he .hote he but blog me jitne dikhate he utne nai pls help me sir plsssssss .me kya karu

9. Hello Akash Bhai. I always follow your videos. This is also a premium video. Thanks.
    Plz can you give access me to the ahref?