How To Come Out To Religious Parents

Posted By on June 28, 2019

how to come out to religious parents we're talking about you being gay you're admitting you're an atheist or anything else that could potentially conflict with their beliefs let's be real your parents are dumb children stuck in adult bodies they don't believe some magical man delivers gifts every Christmas because that would be ridiculous but they do believe two of every animal on the entire planet got on one boat and then the whole world was magically drowned by water that came from who knows where the same water that magically went away days later again where – I don't know translation your parents shouldn't be seen as reasonable humans they should be seen as people with serious mental disabilities in the book your parents literally parade around there's a very clear message that we human beings should kill gays if you google it you'll find there's also suggestions in that book that they kill the non-believers and why do they continue to support this book despite it having those obvious statements in it because they're perfect God is so incompetent and stupid at he cause men to produce inaccuracies in his own holy book or their God actually is perfect and your parents are merely religious because it's convenient for them as let's be honest if your fake Christian parents actually wanted to go to heaven they would treat the Bible like an educational textbook and follow every goddamn word so they could have their precious golden ticket to find themselves wrapped in God's arms by the way to all the male Christians watching this the way you express your love for God yeah that's kind of gay maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet oh your Christian wives daughters and mothers yeah their love for God is a little creepy too you know for a fact if God asked to have sex with them they would totally do it you guys pretend not to be sickos when you're literally members of one of the world's biggest cult and most of you are probably here to find out how to come out answer his first wait till you're moved out and go out and buy a big floppy dildo and right I'm gay on it if you're a lesbian you can always just buy a hand Jonah if you're an atheist just buy them the Satanic Bible I hear it actually makes a lot more sense than the actual Bible and is way better in general to all the Christians that are super offended right now go ahead and get on your knees and pray to your master that I somehow magically find God in witness your 352nd prayer go unanswered and continue to make up excuses for your impotent God like he works in mysterious ways based on all I've seen there are more open homosexuals in atheist than ever and you're insecure self-centered murderous hateful God is dead

1. I would like to mention that I am a Christian yet I am Also bisexual.
    The Bible doesn't say you should kill anyone who isn't straight btw!
    I understand your point of view but remember that God loves you, if you are willing to accept it or not.
    John 3.16 says: "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him won't perish but will have eternal life"
    God bless you

2. Have you even read the Bible it doesn’t say this. Everyone’s broken and God has an amazing plan. Jesus loves you and everything turns out ok with a little faith. Ok bye

3. I'm Bisexual and this is so helpful! I am an Atheist/Satanist. My family is very religious and this is so helpful for two things!

4. I AM SERIOUSLY OFFENDED I'M GAY AND RELIGOUS AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HURT YOU BUT I'M A GOOD PERSON AND DOESN'T MAKE FUN OF THE TRUTH

5. I may be gay but this video was pretty disrespectful towards religious people. I came here to find out how to be accepted by religious parents not to have their beliefs insulted. I'm sorry i sound so offended ours just that this video seems pretty rude towards a lot of people.

6. READ TILL ENDING THEN IT WILL COME ALL INTO PLACE: I don't see my parents as non human but I live with a mom and step dad and they are black and caribbean and don't put up wth this such thing called UN godly which I am christian and as an christian for what the bible says man and man not to lay down and is an sin and will go to hell and I believe that. But i'm trans gender I want to be a guy and stay in the right body for me but can't because my parents may throw me out.I need help and don't know how to come out without being hated i've ran away before in 3rd grade cause I didn't want to live with my family and at that time I was lesbian but decided I missed my parents and should go back so I did and stuff the run away letter in my school bag but soon got caught with the letter and other things to boys I did like (as lesbian) and got in trouble bit I still don't know how to come out my parents would love me still say I did wrong but won't keep me ever again and pretend I was deja vo except my mom who would think it was the devil and his demons or my father working witch craft to have me back after he cheated on my mom having three boys and is also christian and is strict bit not from the islands so PLZ I MEAN PLZ GIVE ME Advice ON HOW TO COME OUT TO MY PARENTS CAUSE I STILL DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY MOM WHO IS ALREADY Struggling AND HURTING SLOWLY BUT Could lose her life she and my step dad was arguing yesterday and she went completely nuts and all he was doing was trying to calm her down (about life around the home and things in her pass that still hurts her).

7. I'm dead this video killed me lol. Ps I'm also bisexual but my parents arnt religious and Idk how to come out to them… can someone help🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

8. hi I am a Christian and those kind of Christians are wrong cause God says to love people the way they are and the Christians that are telling gay people to stop are not real Christians me as a Christian I support the LGBT community and my parents to who are also Christian so not all Christians are mean to gays 🙂

9. Hi I'm bi and My mum is a Christian and so am I but she takes everything in the bible too literally. I believe that LGBTQ is fine with God mainly because I've been bisexual for all 13 years of my life and he hasn't killed me yet so I'm assuming he's chill with it

10. Even though I'm a Christian,I wasn't offended at all.This 1 minute and 58 second video actually made sense compared to every bible on Earth.My mum isn't too religious but my dad won't shut up about Christianity.Everyday he sends me videos of cute little kids singing hyms or telling the story in Easter via WhatsApp.Not to mention I am the most unholy person ever.What would my dad do If he knew my search history…

11. I'm Christian and trans and well yeah hahaha this was really fucking offensive, especially since I'm actually looking for some advice.

12. That moment when you're a tans ftm, genderfluid, asexual, panromantic, atheist looking into satanism, and your mother is a horrible Christian.