How to Change Old Beliefs | Bob Proctor

Posted By on July 12, 2019

– Hello there and welcome. You know way back around
the turn of the century at the 19th where, 19 hundred, William James from Harvard said believe and your belief
will create the fact. All things are possible if you believe. Well do you know, I studied for a long time. I started to study this
book Think and Grow Rich and he talks about belief in here. He says you're not ready for what you want until you believe that you can get it. I found that the only
two sources of reference we could go to to find
out anything about ourself is science and religion. They all say you gotta believe
so I have figuring out, how do you, how do you believe? How do you change your belief? Interesting subject because I'm
going to tell you something, your results are nothing but the manifestation
of your belief system. Well our belief system,
now listen carefully, is based upon our evaluation of something and frequently when we
re-evaluate a situation our belief about that
situation will change. Let me repeat that. Our belief system is based upon
our evaluation of something. Frequently if we re-evaluate a situation, our belief about it will change I began re-evaluating who I was. I started to study, I
never stopped studying and I found as I re-evaluated I had a much higher opinion of myself. I found out things about me that I would've never
believed if you had told me. The power that's locked up within us, the marvelous system we've got. Do you know that the blood circulates through your veins every 33 seconds, through hundreds of miles of passageway. Dang, just like that,
collars all the food in and all the garbage out. So I've been thinking of
this central nervous system. It's the most complex
electrical system in the world and you've got it. Think of your brain, an
electronic switching station, like that, you can change
the vibration of yourself and everything around you. We have awesome powers and it's all based on what you believe about you. This is worth studying. Click on the link, leave your
information, and get into it. (upbeat music) Check us out at
proctorgallagherinstitute.com for tips, tools, and resources.

1. Some people, even "high knowledge " experts state that repeating an affirmation doesn't work.It because they BELIEVE it doesn't work.

2. We get exactly what We truly BELIEVE in, this is how We became what we are today in the 1st place, all through Our beliefs, whether some of Our beliefs are conscious believes or Unconscious believes, it doesn't matter, we are constantly attracting our beliefs all day long, depending what believes are the most dominating ones are the ones that we vibrate on that particular believe frequency.

3. Chamge ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉs, ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ง๐™˜๐™ช๐™ข๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜es! (Law ๐™Š๐™› ๐˜ผ๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™žon) Powerful! >> >>https://t.co/iwLrU6RZzP?damacana11 4887

4. Everyone wants money to people money changes your life without it you can do anything all videos of life change centres with if you want to get rich it's all a scam

5. Iโ€™m 20 years and Iโ€™m planning to be millionaire if the destinity is in the direction of my own faith and Iโ€™ll will work harder in every kind of multiple source of income,investing and online mini business…I donโ€™t want to be a mediocrity person like most around me,love Proctor speech; if anybody is interested in helping with a donation I will be very gratified,because:
    โ€œGiving is the best communicationโ€

6. Ako verujem da je Kosovo naลกe hoฤ‡e li se vratiti nama mirnim putem visokim vibracijama

7. The toughest part about changing your beliefs is that when you reevaluate yourself, you still do it from the vantage point of yourself, which keeps you in the same spot.. However, this is just a belief of mine

8. ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†yy ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—นyy๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ "๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผnn๐—ป ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ" >>https://t.co/iwLrU6RZzP?gert55 4021

9. Will we ever hear something new from you Bob? I'm starting to think that you stopped developing yourself, and now, those of us who've been following you for a long time have to listen to the same ideas over and over and over and over again.
    With all due respect, if you're not developing and reinventing yourself constantly, you are lacking some basic guru qualities.

10. โ€œOur belief system is based upon our evaluation of somethingโ€ is that what he said at 1:07 or did I hear it wrong? I get almost all of what he says but sometimes itโ€™s hard to figure out. Thanks if you answer!

11. Reboot the brain by falling in love, that high vibration will shatter old paradigms that are at a lower frequency thereby giving the opportunity to insert new programing. Love destroy the ego completely.

12. I don't believe it earlier these law of vibrations but now I believe it.
    But I don't know how to use it as exactly opposite of what I'm thinking is happening?
    I don't know how to use it in a positive way…. Anyone have a idea

13. Increase Increase Increase I Believe Receive For All Good Things Unlimited Money I AM Money. I AM Son Of GOD

14. Soha nem hazudtam,de hogy a testvรฉrek is ellenem vannak, Tiszaroffon valami nagyon bรผzlik.Szolnok ,Szajรณl.hoppรก . ""Kunhegyes "" az anyukรกmnak Szรผlล‘ Vรกrosa…