How Specific To Be In Prayer Requests

Posted By on December 3, 2019

1. The same things happens to me many times. One day, I wanted to eat Sushi which is so expensive in this country. I do not have the money for it. My sister-in-law, one day invited my daughter and I for lunch. We went to this expensive Sushi restaurant in Zurich and she said, we can order what we wanted. I cannot stop smiling. Other answered prayers were free train tickets, receiving nice working shoes, being invited for coffee, etc. God knows every desires of our hearts and He is a good Father.

2. Considering there are literally mllions of people on the planet who have no idea where there next meal is coming from, it's comforting to know people who actively choose to live in poverty are so "blessed". Your anecdotal evidence is no proof of an existence in any form of a deity. Perhaps if you have this ability to make food appear when you are hungry, then why not consider moving to an area of the world where food is scarce & work your magic there instead of living in isolation relying on the good graces of others. I would truly love to hear your response to my comment…Take care, Bud

3. Need prayers for my dad J.R., he will be having surgery for a kidney transplant.
    Thank you all. God Bless You All.
    You priest our in my prayers every day.

4. You are absolutely right! Oh the wonders of our God. Thank you for blessing us with your presence in this world though these holy men! God bless you all!

5. This is really cool!! I really needed to hear this because I had an interview today for a job i want so bad that will start my career! Please pray that I get this job!

6. Wow what an amazing amazing prayer answered God goes beyond expectation i noticed too cuz i experienced it and i cried over all God does like i prayed to get enough money to go to mass and i wasnt gunna go the one day thinkin i dont have enough to get there and lol i got random tax money in my account i was like God wat is this and it was more then wat i even asked i feel nothing is my own its like borrowed and God is so generous to give

7. Really nice and interesting story brother, can you guys please pray for me?, I've been struggling in finding a job and good friendships, I really need stability in my professional and my personal life as well, I do pray everyday however I haven't see much change ๐Ÿ™
    I know I need to be patient but I'm at the point that I'm starting to desperate because I've been dealing with this for many years.
    Thank you for what you are doing, keep on the good work!
    Greetings from Mexico!

8. Great story.. we moved from New Jersey to Pennsylvania and had a horrific Storm, and the primer pump went out and we had no way to fix it or whatever, because we totally forgot to ask the owners what happens if the power goes out..(it is only my daughter and I who moved here,) and I'm just saying, oh God our Father God, help us, as I always do; that seems to be a good prayer of mine. help help! LOL. And after we went through different phases of asking a friend of ours who is a carpenter, and other things as looking on line what to do..we were told to check the fuse box and sure enough one of the fuses was out (as the power went out 3 times as these storms were so horrendous!And all iy had to do was be replaced, but we were ready to call all these places because we just didn't know What to do, and the people that we bought the house from had gone back to Poland to be with their family,
    so I see the answer to this and so many other things that He's just telling me, you've just moved.. pace yourself, you know you have to have time to be get used to new environment, because we were in New Jersey for 18 years.
    So I hear you loud and clear! Our Father God is always there, and He answers all our prayers, and also,there must have been at least many, many other things He took care of today or answered since we were a little stressed or a lot, about, but trying to be very patient in my stress. LOL! So thanks for sharing that was Perfect. God bless you all๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

9. Please pray for my friend that has cancer and now is having problems moving her left side! Thank you so much!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

10. This is so true. I was walking home from class one day, and I prayed to God saying, "Father, I really want to pet a dog….. Actually, I don't deserve to pet one after everything I've done." Lo and behold, walking around the corner was a dog and it's owner. The dog walked right up to me and stopped. I pet the dog and talked to the owner for a bit! It was such a small request, but it showed me that God wants us to be happy in even our smallest, innocent desires. โ™ฅ๏ธ

11. I love it! I always feel so cheeky when I pray for specific things. I always feel like I have to throw on the end – not my will but Yours. This gives me confidence to pray more boldly and specifically! Thank you!

12. Wouldn't God already know what you want before praying? Why does he want you to beg him? Does God listen more when more people pray? If you have cancer does God have like a minimum number of prayers he needs before letting you live? Also, why would God care that you wanted chives when he ignores people dying of starvation every day? Oh, it's because he's not real.

13. Awesome reminder! Thank you I needed to hear this. How anyone could put a thumbs down is beyond me but praise God for all the thumbs up!

14. Why does God choose to answer your prayer for fresh herbs, but ignores the prayers of the mother of every child who has died from cancer?

Studies have shown that intercessory prayer is not any more effective than chance. How can you hold a belief in the efficacy of prayer in light of this?

15. I have a question not related to the topic. Are all CFR Friars wearing full beard? Is that a requirement or an option that the friars take? โ˜บ if so, what is the signficance? I just noticed.โ˜บ

16. Personally, I pray for benign synchronicity. I don't expect God to change his plans for me, but if he can bend the rules a little here and there, that would be good.

17. Brothers, you got to try:sweetened sampalok soup (I hope you plant a tree there), sweetened perhaps w/ stevia or coco sugar or brown sugar.
    This is different from sinigang. This sampalok soup is pretty thick but it's delicious. I think sampalok in english is tamarind.

God bless, Proverbs 31

18. What an experience that gives courage and hope. Yes, Jahwe-Ire….God Provides. Only when we lack things that we see God's providence working. When we have it all we may seem to get distracted and think that we are getting all the things done. Thank you Fathers for sharing.

19. What an amazing video guys! Please pray, that I will find my purpose in this world and get help in going back to school. Thanks you, Christ Jesus Amen!

20. Praise Jesus!! Thank you for sharing to build our faith in Godโ€™s fatherly goodness!! Similar thing
    Happened to me, 2 wks ago had not been able to pay Aug. rent & no way for Sept. landlord was mad I was so scared. Then 2 college friends offered to help me for August and then this week after daily Mass on Tuesday a good man who knows what has happened to me last yr at University, was chatting & just offered right then to help me with Sept. rent. I was crying !! Thank you Lord & bless please these benefactors!! Pls I pray to get a good job soon & pray it forward!!

21. My family and I moved so that I could start my job. We are restarting our life after having a rough few years. Weโ€™re living in one of my employers apartments but we need to find another place and weโ€™re having a very hard time doing that. Can we get some prayers that weโ€™ll be blessed with a home here in Rankin Inlet? Thank you and Bless you all.

Mandy

22. Amen. Amen. AMEN!!! My God, was this inspiring!! God definitely works even in the tiniest details. I too have noticed!!! There is no request so tiny or insignificant that we canโ€™t bring to our Lord. Think of it as speaking to a parent who WANTS to help in any and every possible way. I love this! Thank you fathers.

23. AMEN AMEN AMEN Oh I love this!! We experienced love & mercy this Summer as my family of 6 had 40 days to find a home after living in the same one for 14 yrs. The stress I could not explain that my husband and I had trying to figure out what we were going to do. I went to daily mass and prayed to our Lord and finally, I remember total surrender I submitted myself too. (Why is it so hard) We had seen a place and after all the paperwork and thinking yes this will be near our girls' school although our younger son will have to change schools (he said he would be ok w/it even though I knew being a 15 yr old that would be so hard to leave all his friends behind and he had done so well in his first yr of HS) then we got the word it was a no we did not get accepted after all. Back to square one. Here we were with 20 days left. Then my husband texts me a place that he saw in all places on Craig's list. It was right by our old neighboorhood. I said what THIS is a total scam NO way this could be real. I gave it to Jesus and Mama Mary I prayed as I was so drained and all I could was basically cry. Well as I type this I can say I am in that place. It is more then we could have ever imaged and this coming week will be a month that we moved in. I still wake up and am in awe and my heart is overwhelmed and I think how loving and merciful is our Lord. Now each tear is of joy and of thankfulness. This was one of the hardest summers but it also was one of the most blessed Summers. God is So,So good.

24. I need prayers for my dad. He fell down and broke his neck. His legs are weak and he is in lots of pain. Thank you both. Thanks for the prayer advice. I really needed this.

25. Yes,I have felt it.He loves me even though I am stupid and not capable of anything.He fills my life with capable friends,colleagues and circumstances

26. As the saying goes: "Thank God for small favors!" Some might say you were just lucky, Bro. M, but isn' t the difference between luck and grace merely one's spiritual orientation?

27. Today, I was desperately looking for my phone. I usually leave it on vibrate. I was waiting to hear back about family stuff and I needed it. I stopped searching for a moment to pray and as I prayed, I heard a buzz! I found my phone just before the battery died!

28. Thank you for reminding me Who I need to thank every moment and every time He HAS answered little prayers for me. I just have a hard time taking that leap of faith that He is able to do the big things too. I believe it. I just block the possibility, not that He can't, but that He Will WANT to and make it happen for ME. I know HE CAN; would He?

29. Father i m a Catholic from India n yesterday i was watching news i saw that a Bishop of jalandhar rape a Catholic nun and most shockingly a Christian politician PC George insted of giving hope he depressed every Christian in India, Fr my Catholic believe is shattered plz reply if possible….

30. Yes, Amen and Amen! God is an awesome God! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

31. Be specific, but bear in mind that God knows better, cause He sees the big picture. Remember – what you want is not necessarily what you need ๐Ÿ˜ƒ God bless โœ โค

32. I am a Sacrament Coordinator in Victoria, Australia and often find Jesus provides with the smallest of details at the last minute. – He is such a good friend.. I have only been in the job for about 18 months, anyway one day 2hrs before I had a parent/child workshop a guy decides to rob the sacristy and the only thing he took was the projector I needed for that night. I was panicking because the whole workshop was centred around this PowerPoint I had prepared, and I was nervous enough as it was let alone not having a projector. I went into the Church and in my usual was said, โ€œ Come on Jesus, I need you, you got me into this gig and I donโ€™t want to let the parents and kids down. (65 Families) . So while I was chatting to one of my helpers for the night he mentioned he had an old projector in the shed at the school he worked at. He told me I could have it but he wasnโ€™t sure if it worked – It worked. and Jesus saved my butt once again!! I love Him to bits and am so thankful. Thรฉrรจse ๐Ÿ˜Š

33. Great video and testimony! Thank you Jesus! I was in a first order Franciscan community for a year, and one time we ran out of toilet paper and were praying. All of a sudden while we were eating lunch, a brother came in and shouted, "Look everybody, we have toilet paper!!!!" It was package of about 24 rolls. =) God provides.

Please keep making these videos, they are awesome.

34. Praying for my mother she lost hundred dollars she's has in her pocket of her dress i asked my mother where's did you lose at did you lose at church this morning she said no she wants to blaming her grandson for it's i asked him did you get your grandmother money he said no she said she was sitting on the bed she don't no where it's is pray asked God where it at let's her find it

35. I cried while listening to this. I shared this with my young adult grandchildren, while praying that they will both watch it. Thank you, this is beautiful. God bless.

36. It was a nice story but the video title question "How Specific To Be In Prayer Requests" wasn't really addressed. It's one of my pet peeves to have a video title be inaccurate. May God bless them for these videos though!