HISTORY OF RELIGION (Part 4): ISRAEL GETS A KING

Posted By on May 25, 2019

1. I hope you can answer this question for me. When Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden , I heard they had a glow to them – but, once they were deceived and ate ; what was the color of Adam and Eve? It really doesn't matter if they were black, brown or white.
    I would most appreciate an answer if there is one…. GOD Bless and ty for taking your time to help some of us who do better understanding with animation and graphs. I think I'm austic to a small degree. In other words , if i read the Bible some stuff I can retain but with animation a can retain a whole lot more, Ty once again.

2. I was taught that Saul had a change of heart (I don’t remember the reason) and changed his name to Paul. I’m confused

3. @Truthunedited
    Why do you say that in Sam 8:7 that when the Lord spoke to Samuel it was Elohim when in both books of Samuel whenever the Lord is mentioned generally ie well over 200 times the Strong's reference number is 3068 which is the name yeh-ho-vaw.

4. I just discovered this series and I enjoy it. I will be reading the scriptures associated with the videos and your source materials. I also love the animation. Can you please tell me the animation program you use? Be blessed in the Lord.

5. I'm just wondering why you switch and use the name Elohim. πŸ€” That could be a video if not one already I'm just on #4 I see you got a lot of them. God Bless brother

6. David, or Dawud, was a king prophet. He did not commit any major sin. Prophets are clean and pure. They do slip but they never commit indecencies such as fornication, adultery, etc. nor do they get drunk, commit murders, etc.

7. The angel πŸ‘Ό told David a story before telling him he was that wicked kind that must be put to death πŸ’€.

8. "We want to be like all the other nations" – "We want a king!"…..Sort of like high school mentality:Β  All the other kids are doing this, have this – we want to be like them!"

9. Can u plizz do a video about how to pray. God bless coz am blessed ever since I started watching ur videos. I hv learnt alot

10. True happiness….comes from knowing and acknowledging tht Elohim is the true God….
    Waiting for part 5 anxiously 😍😍😍😍😍