HISTORY OF RELIGION (Part 3): ISRAEL GOES TO WAR

Posted By on May 25, 2019

1. I’ve recently been born again as of Nov. 2018. I always believed in God and became a lukewarm Christian over time. I did shrooms, drank, but mostly smoked pot everyday. I look back and can’t believe how patient Jesus has been waiting for me (I’m 38). I have been saved by an angel or Jesus (not sure at the time) at least twice, but possibly 3 times. A voice told me to let off the gas pedal when I was going through an intersection, as soon as I did, a truck blew a stop sign that would have killed me. I also fell asleep at the wheel another time and WOKE up while driving sitting upright and very much positioned like a robot. I ended up on the other side of town somehow! Fell into a pool’s deep end as a child, somehow my mother knew to check on me and pulled me out. I had another experience where I was praying for a relative that was brutally murdered and burned alive years prior. I was HIT like a sledgehammer with unexplainable peace and joy. Instantly tears poured out of my eyes and I had the breath sucked out of me, totally winded. It was like I was experiencing the joy of heaven but my human body could not handle it! I also experienced an interaction with several demons in the basement of a psychic lady’s house who summoned them and spoke to them nightly. The fear and anger I felt as their eyes pierced my soul was like nothing of this earth……,over and over and over Jesus was calling me!!! I was too much of a fool to notice, even though I believed in Him! In November of 2018, after a minor argument with my fiancée, I heard a demon’s voice talk to me telepathically in my mind- “I hate you, I’ll kill you and tear your family apart.” With the most conviction in my soul I commanded that thing to leave my house in the name of Jesus Christ. Every room in the house I yelled at it. I felt our Lord blast through my house and beat those things down! Whoosh gone! I prayed and thanked him and repented for allowing them to get close to me. He talked to me telepathically asking me questions and made me feel the guilt of my sins. Lots of information as a sort of psychic download into my heart and mind simultaneously. Question 1: “After all I’ve done for you, what have you done for Me, and others?” Question 2: “Am I NOT enough for you?” Then, the weight of my sins lifted, it was incredible. Since that moment, I’ve had no desire to drink, smoke, blaspheme, masterbate, be angry, stressed out or sin at all. Wanting to share love with no other possible explanation. I notice the tiniest signs he puts in my path….I see them right away and chuckle, seeing He really does work in mysterious ways. I fully understand how to have a relationship with him and not need to physically see or hear our relationship. He is incredible people! Let him into your heart! I had felt in my soul the the extremes of joy and sorrow in my soul, through just some of my life experiences….. Feeling the presence of God and Satan deep inside through strange encounters. For that, I am blessed to KNOW Christianity is the truth, yet I STILL tried to not fully commit. He wants us all to repent and accept Him. He actually told me this! Don’t think you can sin all your life and God will be OK with it. He really will reward you if you follow with all your heart!! If you’d like to see the full story, check it out here- https ://youtu.be/W5Ib0N_0Kdg

2. Now that you’re on the right path, I encourage you to to seek the other lies….God has a name, it’s been hidden for years and just now being revealed. With that, I encourage you to visit jw.org

3. In part 3 you did not give the real reason why Moses did not enter into the promised land, and that was because Moses did not give the credit to Jehovah for providing water for the people. It had nothing to do with his age or because Moses was to old to cross the river..

4. I am sorry, but you got some really wrong information, it'd be better if you make more research before sharing it.
    Otherwise, you're doing a good job ^^
    So Congrats!

5. I'm wondering if the attraction of Baal wassexual congress conservative and orthodox Israelites are strict.

6. One Mary Magdalene was facing the Roman emperor and he claimed that Jesus didn’t rise from the dead. She had some eggs and a miracle occurred and the eggs turned red. That’s why some Greek Orthodox people paint boiled eggs red.

I disagree with the Easter bunny and eggs from the eggs from the bunny. It totally relates to Ishtar. But painted boiled eggs with No relation to Easter bunnies is okay.

7. I thank you for the simplicity, in the History of Israel, may th God of Israel continue to Bless you. Would you please give are teaching on the Sabbath Day, on its relevance today. THANK YOU.

8. I love God and the Lord Jesus . These videos helped me out a lot . You sir are a great teacher . I will watch and spread your videos to all who hungers for Jesus salvation. God has blessed you brother.

9. My dear brother who made this video, to answer your belief;

And why current Isreali government and Isreal is not The Blessed nation they are the same Babylonians , mystery religion worshipers the bad Zionists who were in pact with Hitler and illuminati and the elite throughout history who oppose orthodox Jewish rabbis and true God's people,
    So your confusion of Isreali elite, from the true Jews is your biggest misunderstandings amongst many
    but I hope you are not arrogant or too proud and continue to ask God for truth only, unedited or without any bias or falsities amin.

The current Isreali government is having success by the decree of true God because He the true God gives the arrogants like Pharaohs and Nimrod, and other contemporary Global powers,

Any true God would not allow to only consider only one point of view (Isreali POV) but the true God would encourage to look at all points of view with a humble and humility, and humanities with kindness, empathy, and turning a blind eye to other truths and innocent human sufferings.

10. Lol… better not have such vengeanceful and angry god……. 😏😏😏 only a man creates his own sufferings… not the loving god..

11. honestly, I had NO idea about the twelve tribes in revelations and at the start in genesis were different. thank you for pointing that out.

12. Den mark? How brown people turned to white? They were breeded out? I dont know, maybe originally yes they were middle eastern but they married the white people until their presence dissapeared?

13. Uuuuuf imagine how it would suck to find out your dad or husband is the one who stole the things🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️, you know you are about to die and your children because of his stupidity.

14. Why is god so hateful and jealous, why does he want people to burn. I always thought he was "all loving" why does he want people to fear him to worship him, almost like forcing us into submission. I don't understand

15. I have an important question plz. If someone comes to do my family harm, take our food or our provisions by force, is it a sin to protect my family using force??

16. Well Done My Young Brother!! There is, indeed, much to be added to what you say; nevertheless, it takes great spiritual courage, to do what you are doing, as both men will be contentious towards you on the one 'hand', and THE Enemy wanting to destroy you on the other! I applaud your courage, and shall pray to our King and His Father, on your behalf(esp., for you to have the RESOLVE, needed to ENDURE and FINISH, the 'race' of HONOUR, that all true believers in THE Truth must run!)! To that end, GODSPEED!!