HISTORY OF RELIGION (Part 2): THE ISRAELITES

Posted By on May 28, 2019

1. It's interesting to me that you want to give people facts and you Proclaim Jesus Christ as the true Lord and savior but technically the name Jesus didn't exist at the time of Yehoshua life on this planet. The name Jesus is Modern English Jesus derives from Early Middle English Iesu (attested from the 12th century). The name participated in the Great Vowel Shift in late Middle English (15th century). The letter J was first distinguished from 'I' by the Frenchman Pierre Ramusin the 16th century, but did not become common in Modern English until the 17th century, so that early 17th century works such as the first edition of the King James Version of the Bible (1611) continued to print the name with an I.[15]
    But you can look this up yourself I'm not telling you anything that I'm pretty sure you haven't read. But my reasoning for clarifying this statement about Jesus Christ is to prove a point. When things get interpreted and Rewritten from one translation to another they have a tendency to lose their meaning and importance. And since the church gets to dictate what it's Fellowship needs to know we have no true idea that Jesus Christ existed other than words on a page. I'm not telling you that what you're saying is wrong. I'm just saying that you're not giving the entire picture.

2. Something that comes to mind, people at that time couldn't enforce their believes to other nations because Jesus hadn't come to the world yet, to keep the purity, and single doctrine. But after Jesus, the message was to spread because they had a good reason and power, it was jesus's crucified!

3. Good job faithful servant 😀 . Your videos are so easy to understanda and helpful. You are reaching out to people and i dont know if you know it but you are doing God's work. Keep it up. Unedited Truth unlike every other channel on Youtube.

4. Here in South Africa many people believe that Christianity was brought by early missionaries and it's primary purpose was to disposes the land of the natives. What can you say to them?

5. Yeshua ( Christ), Moses and the disciples were Essene Nazarene healers and vegetarians . The Gnostics and Egyptians were vegetarians…Dont be misled by following the lies of Paulianity. Animals are our brothers and sisters." Love one another"

6. your videos are kinda racist man…
    you insinuate that most all the people of God are black….
    you even use mostly images of white people as pagans or satanists…..
    I'm just pointing it out…
    I almost enjoy your videos but your own ideas get in the way…..

7. I laugh when I see Arab countries trying to fight a small but God strengthened country Israel. Arabs lost to Israel and Palestine should respect the word Isreal.

8. Yea cause that eygptian diety shit didnt make sense they never provided miracles they provided false miracles like the whole horus vs set thing yiikes

9. The existence of the 'children of Israel' (assuming, just for the sake of argument, that they did actually exist and were not themselves just characters in another fairy-tale) is NOT evidence for the supposed existence of Jesus. That's called a 'non-sequitur'. What on earth do you fairy-tale believers use for logic?

10. who the wicked; Job 2:2; Isaiah 14:12; Matthew 11:12; where; Luke 17:20-21
    moreover
    1Cor.6:9-11; Eph 6:12; 2 Timothy 3:5
    If you only you knew, who live within you, HE has GIVEN YOU POWER & AUTHOIRTY TO CAST OUT DEMON, that FAITH and that what we are justified by "Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." Colossians 1:29
    but we still arguing about who are the real Hebrew Israelities, which is; "Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than GODLY edifying which is in FAITH: so do." 1 Timothy 1:4

rather Isaiah 58:6-12; John 9:4; Psalm 82