Here As In Heaven | Live | Elevation Worship

Posted By on October 18, 2019

The atmosphere is changing now for the spirit of the Lord is here The evidence is all around That the spirit of the Lord is here The atmosphere is changing now For the spirit of the Lord is here The evidence is all around That the spirit of the Lord is here Overflow in this place Fill our hearts with Your love Your love surrounds us You’re the reason we came To encounter Your love Your love surrounds us The atmosphere is changing now For the spirit of the Lord is here The evidence is all around That the spirit of the Lord is here The atmosphere is changing now For the spirit of the Lord is here The evidence is all around that the spirit of the Lord is here Overflow in this place Fill our hearts with Your love Your love surrounds us You’re the reason we came To encounter Your love Your love surrounds us Overflow in this place Fill our hearts with Your love Your love surrounds us You’re the reason we came To encounter Your love Your love surrounds us Surrounded by Your love Jesus We need Your love Spirit of God Fall fresh on us We need Your presence Your kingdom come Your will be done here as in heaven Spirit of God Fall fresh on us We need your presence Your kingdom come Your will be done here as in heaven Spirit of God Fall fresh on us We need your presence Your kingdom come Your will be done here as in heaven Here as in heaven Lord Sweep through this place Lord Sweep through this place Lord Heaven come to us Heaven come to us A miracle can happen now for the spirit of the Lord is here the evidence is all around that the spirit of the Lord is here A miracle can happen now For the spirit of the Lord is here the evidence is all around that the spirit of the Lord is here

1. Heal my heart Lord…my anxieties my imperfections are open for you to see I don't hide away my inner self from you.. show me the way o Lord…

2. I will assure you that the way this song was sung you will not hear it in Heaven! This is more of a rock concert ( specifically towards the end) than a beautiful Christian song. I mean even Jesus would not like this type of music!

3. WOW THIS IS THE PERFECT SONG THANK YOU SWEET JESUS CHRIST 😇 🙏 I LOVE YOU LORD OUR FATHER GOD 🙏. GOD BLESS THIS EARTH. THANK YOU LORD.

4. This has inspired me to write songs. I was told to sing. I didn't listen. Im a 15 year old kid in High-school, afraid to sing around anyone. Im always doing wrongs. Sinning. The only place I can go is Youth for relief. And thats where I heard this song. If you say god isnt real, well then open your eyes. I couldn't see. Like, my eyes were horrible. Now im enlisting in the Airforce. Now, as I sit here listening to this, trying to think of a song. Im asking for forgiveness. This world can tear itself down, but It can build itself back up. With hope. And a little music. I was baptized this year. God has a plan waiting for me, and he welcomes me. I love all of you.

5. Spirit of God fall fresh on Us we need your presence
    Your kingdom come
    Your will be done
    Here as in heaven.
    Overflow in this place
    Fill our hearts with your love
    Your love surrounds us
    You're the reason we came to encounter your love
    Your love surrounds us.

6. Such an incredible song! Love the music guys, and Chris and the other fella whose name I don't know, wow, just wow!

7. k.. so. its loud.. emotional.. moving from soft to brash back and forth.. and repeating the same couple of sentences…. but content wise.. its just mostly fluff or almost nothing.. . what happened to all the old songs that were always full on chock full of scripture? im not even talking about hymns either. now days its either overly simple storys or a lot of repetitive chanting… this is where things have gone? i saw some videos where people had no idea they were even christian songs (or the artists were even christian)!. i read as they even argued with you when you told them it was, that it wasnt (example lifehouse – everything).. thats how loosely based the words are on a lot of the songs in present 'christian' circles.. is it all about emotionalism now? there use to be a phrase.. experience worship – dont worship an experience. theres not only no meat here, there isnt even milk. its like roll back the clock 30 years plus to where they would end a song and repeat the words a couple times at the end.. and now thats whole 10 minute songs? ok.

8. Touched!!
    After the second song I listened to I began so strongly to feel the presence of Jesus right here in my living room. Literally I had a vision of Him reaching gently toward me, light surrounding Him. Oh wow. Thank you, Elevation Worship, for your faithful praise!

9. Lord crush me, break my will, I know it'll hurt but press me like grapes in your winepress if that's what it will take to bring 'New Wine' out of me!

10. such beautiful song!!! you have been a true blessing in my life. To God the Glory, I thank our precious father for the gift He gave you and Elevation church. Blessings from Argentina. Lots of love!

11. Sometimes, like everytime and like now,I just sit,kneel and lie down not knowing what left to try

When all my eyes have gone weary and my tears tend to dried often though I'm crying to my ABBA
    I have heard that he's a maricle working God. Also heard he cares for the orphans and those who have been abandoned.
    I've see lots of things he had done in the lives of others and his he has been carrying my through till now, I don't till it was a human who took me this far.
    Hey everyone, pls keep me in in your prayers. Nothing more than a maricle I want in my life for my dear little boy and I we need a family to be apart of. I haven't had since I became an orphan at age three and my son haven't had since his dad abandoned us when I was only a month pregnant
    Life hasn't been easy but I know that a God live and I call him my ABBA, needing your prayers, love and it all
    God bless everyone

12. As a christian, I usually don't like christian music. I find it bland and boring. This song is the exception. The instrumental breakdown near the end is what the Holy Spirit actually feels like.

13. Today a six year old South African girl was kidnapped. They are demanding a R2 million ransom for her return. Please pray that the lord will work in the hearts of those 4 men who kidnapped her and that she will be safe. Please pray for the family as well.

14. Lord, Please save me from thoughts. Thoughts that sometimes become reality for me, and They can damage me. Physically and mentally. In the name of Jesus, set me free lord. Set. Me. Free.

15. Jesus the only saviour, the only truth, the only life and the only way to God the Father. Apart from Him you are on your way to Hell. Sorry!!! Find Him quickly and be saved.

16. I have gone through so many things these past few years. There were times when I felt like there was not a point for me to exist on this world if everyone would be judging me, hating me, yelling at me, make me feel alone, lost, depressed, used, and unwanted. I felt like I didn't have anyone anymore. Everyone turned their backs on me, but God didn't. He stood by my side and stopped me from taking my life. He did wonderful things and I took advantage of it all by trying to leave. I started to pray, and he heard me, he made me stronger! I at times have mental breakdowns but after it's over, I come to listen to music like this. I now know that taking my life would end the pain but wouldn't solve anything because now I'm leaving my family alone. I ask for prayers to keep me motivated, and to let me know that our father would be our savior. I need the presence of the spirit! May God Bless you all…

17. I've been set free from my drug addiction, fear, loneliness, and found peace, happiness, and freedom through Jesus Christ and Visalia Celebrate Recovery…

18. This song has been on my heart lately and I can’t stop listening to it, it speaks to me in a different way and I can’t describe it.

19. I’m In the U.S. Army and my best friend committed suicide. That same day he was suppose to come over my wife was making dinner and told him he can come over to eat. Mind you this person was never the type you can be angry with. Always will put a smile on your face no matter who you are. And when he committed suicide I was so angry with god himself and the world. Pushed my wife away fell in a deep depression was on the verge to taking my own life also. Just wish I was there to help him and I didn’t even know he did it man. It just came quick, I was shocked when it happened. But listening to this and more Christina music made me realize there is so much more to see in life and in this world. He put me on this earth for a main reason and I knew I couldn’t let that go. He led me to choose my wife out of everybody in this world for a reason I couldn’t just end all of it like that. And as I write this, I’m in therapy once a month just to see how I’m doing and I talk to ppl who have lost hope and need a helping hand. Per say a motivator or a guide. Miss you bro. Rest easy forever.

20. The name of Jesus is beautiful and his works that has already been done for us and continues to do through his children who call on His name that’s why he said in John 14/12- I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father

21. hiii ive been dealing with a spiritual war cause i used to be in young/youth adults and big church, well as of a year ago i waalked away cause my youth and adult pastor both stepped down with the same week. well long stroy short i walked away thinking that i would be fine its not not at all im falling to piece it feels like hell that im walking cause I feel like im with out god in my vision but not in my heart so what should i do i wanna steo back into the grace of GOD but I feel worthless S.O.S to the whosoevers brother is down?

22. Can You guys pray for my friend, Her name is Anastasha and she has this mental breakdown situation, high insecurity and anxiety. I already tried to help but she's just too blind to see that there's hope in an unfailling love. And i realized only our prayers and Jesus can help her. So please help me pray for her and may Jesus Bless You All, love you all ❤

23. As a teen My Life has been Really hard but through out everthing I have Trusted God Nonmatter what has happened. God has Spoken To Me through People I dont even know But his Love has never falied I enjoy Life In his Presence cause I fee JOYFUL and FREE in his Spirit. Anyone out there who feels like giving up DONT GIVE UP God has a Purpose In Your Life Trust God Give Your worship To Him and Dont forget Who created You befor You were even born In your Mother wund He had chosen You. God Bless You

24. This song always help me feel calm and collected. I feel like it declares that the atmosphere is changing and it does change instantly. Amen 🙏🏾

25. love this toone! beautiful voices harmony & arrangement ! perfect 🙏🏼💯☀️ for a heart of worship 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤞🏾

26. Got saved in 2012 saw an angel felt the holy spirit enter inside my body 2015 the spirit washed me whole 2019 read the new testament felt the holy spirit enter my body like fire ignited

27. Video 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌I loved it