God Of War 3 Remastered Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 [1080p HD 60FPS] – No Commentary

Posted By on July 24, 2019

1. Well if no one else is going to ask the question, I will: How can it be the Olympians have more personality than Kratos does? In GOW 4, somehow there was a healthy balance of personality from Kratos and the Norse gods.

2. Repelling the Stone Gaze of Those gorgons in the right moment will eventually turn them to stones using the Fleece

3. I just realized that water monster that Kratos fights for a while before reaching Poseidon was supposed to look like a horse…. I thought it's nose was it's eyes and face.

4. I just played the first 30+ minutes of God of War III. It is now one of my favorite series. Being new to it, I decided to play on Easy.
    Hell, who am I kidding… I always play on Easy…

5. Is there ever a time when you’re not fighting in this game ? The new one lost my interest because it was turn corner, fight, turn a corner, fight…

6. I'd pay $150 for a game pack of remastered god of war games
    All of them plus a collecters edition mistletoe arrow (gow 4) in a pack would be awsome

7. I struggle getting the jump right at 1hour 15 in, anyone got tips? I've tried it so many times, he doesn't seem to jump high enough

8. Very helpful let's play lol good job this will help me and others for playing the game and those who download it for free from the PlayStation store

9. 15:45 anyone please help me! How exactly can we do golden fleece? I am tapping L1 but it never be like this video!

10. I missed the things to get the extra life upgrade. i have 2/3, will i have a problem with the bosses? and will i find it in the next hours so that i can do the HP upgrade?