God Loves Uganda (Official Trailer) IN THEATERS NOW!

Posted By on June 12, 2019

something frightening is happening in Uganda I foresee a lot of death the fire has already been set and I think it is important to trace it back to where it is coming from the International has a perfect game in 1999 we have about a thousand full-time staff we are called to be a missionary people I believe that Lord is calling me to pray for a great missionary force America's not yet done sending her sons and daughters to bring the gospel to the nation's most of these young people is a time for an adventure but the poor African listening to Denis think thus how things should be the Bible say okay all sex outside of marriage is wrong so adultery is our own fornication is wrong acts of homosexuality society it's in the controversial bill proposed death sentence for homosexuality the law says no homosexual in this nation it's an abomination to God when they preach hate here they forget that they are preaching to people who just take the road to their hands guns in your hand you're gonna take over the world by the power of the Holy Spirit we do believe that God wants the righteous to rule

1. OMG!!! With that kind of love I'd rather God not love me! Gee people! Stop planting seeds of hatred using the excuse of "What God wants and says" LOVE is the only answer and the only true religion.

2. Lixo!!! Usar a religião que não vale nada pra falar do Criador…
    Uma coisa é uma coisa e outra coisa é outra coisa, o Pai ama a todos independente de qualquer coisa… Amor ao próximo é a verdadeira religião!!!

3. "Homosexuality does not benefit society"

So what, lot's of things have no benefit what so ever to society, yet they're everywhere. What benefit has religion brought to the world? All it brings is hate, bigotry and war, it kills those that don't agree with it, what kind of benefit is that? What, mass murder is beneficial to society? These religious people are fucking insane. How about (at the very least) first proving that this god you believe in, is even fucking real before you go stampeding across the globe killing people for him. Just a thought!

4. Hey IHOP (International House of Prayer),
    Why don't you guys send missionaries to The Netherlands? There's lots of butt-fucking going on there too…
    Fcking cowards

5. For every one that hates Christianity, believe God or not he EXIST. And I will be the first one not to be ashamed of God

6. if these idiots believe what is in the bible then they will murder their wives if they were not virgins before marriage and turn themselves over to slave owners.morons!!

7. Fuck religion ! Long life for the atheist. Religion are just hate af de science, hate of the other. Djihadist or these one ? No difference. Read Nietszch, Marx, Voltaire, Diderot, Bourdieux, Sartre. And please, be a little bit smarter.

8. frightening. the role of religion should not be to breed hate! These 'missionaries' sound so power hungry- their words: "GREAT FORCE, FIGHT, ABOMINATION, TAKE OVER THE WORLD, RULE."

9. The missionaries spreading this religious nutty fairy story to the superstitious and this is what you get. These nut jobs and their cult. These are the Christian Taliban, anti women, anti science and anti knowledge.

10. I don't tell it to everyone. I know it can get old, but at the same time, why get offended, really? I'm not telling you I'm better than you, I'm telling you that I will specifically ask God to help you. I really think if you take offense to the point that you'll call someone out for doing this, you're being just as high on your horse as any annoying Christian.

11. You don't actually need to tell anyone you are praying for them. If prayer works, it doesn't depend on anyone but you and your god.

By repeatedly saying this to people who have told you it offends them you are not communicating anything positive that you claim to want to communicate. You're identifying yourself as a jerk.

12. 1:30 "they forget that they are preaching to people who just take the law into their hands"

No. They know exactly what they are doing, make no mistake.

They have given themselves permission to cause genocide, because the book they promote says its inevitable. If you ask them directly, they might deny it at first, but if you keep pressing them what they really believe, they will admit it. Their goal is genocide, and Uganda is just one experiment ongoing right now.

13. I explained why several atheists would take offense to it. You're assuming that their life is not what it should be based on your personal perception and feel that your chosen deity should intervene.
    It's like going into someone's house and coming to the realization that you hate the color of the wallpaper then telling the homeowner that you're going to have someone come by in the morning to redo everything, regardless if they actually show up or not. And no, it's not the same thing.

14. But what is wrong with saying it? And I find it pretentious when atheists want to enlighten me about why I shouldn't believe in God. It's the same thing.

15. If they throw it back into your face, even if you genuinely meant well, it's because it comes off as a final "fuck you" from Christians and unless you already know that person I very highly doubt that you love them as you say.
    There's also a pretentiousness like the kind I pointed out in my previous comment by assuming that they need your god's assistance for anything especially if they don't believe in it. It's the equivalent of saying "may faeries watch over you", it's strange and irreverent.

16. If I say "I'll pray for you" it's because I want you to know I'm thinking of you and that I love you enough to take time out of my day to ask God to help. It's not because I think I'm better than you. It's because I really, really do want you to know that I care. And I've known plenty of smug atheists who instead of saying "Thank you for caring" instead threw my good gesture in my face and went on long rants about how I'm wasting my time. Now who is being rude?

17. They want to feel superior because that's what their holy book convinced them that they are, that they're special for just believing and will reap eternal rewards while the "unjust", "unrepentant", and "unbelieving" will experience endless torment.

Far too many Christians that bark on about "turning the other cheek" while inwardly acknowledging that "God will punish them" when they've been wronged in some way. It's hypocritical and causes an unhealthy ego to develop.

18. The Bible doesn't say reject all medicines. Most Christians are happy to enjoy modern medicine. It's only a small fringe group who don't believe in medical intervention at all. Most are happy to call new cures and treatments miracles and gifts from God, which is fine. And like I said, search hard enough and you'll find a few atheists who don't believe in modern medicine either.

These people just want to feel superior about something.

19. You and I share a puzzlement when it comes to the rejection of something that can be demonstrated. My main contention comes with the fact that people allow their children to suffer in the worst possible because their holy book is what told them that they could perform miracles as long as they have faith.

It's pure evil whether it's intentional or not, whether they realize it or not. That is mostly what I meant by that quote. Belief in superstition could cause the worst possible harm to people.

20. Well, you could say that then they would probably just go with all "natural cures" and all that. I don't believe in pure faith healing or creation science. Sure, faith healing is fine as long as it's done in connection with proper medical treatments. And one can believe in God and evolution. In fact, God using evolution explains a lot, so I don't see why more Christians don't accept it. You have no idea what I deal with on that one.

21. Also, things like "faith healing" and "creation science" are so goddamn disgusting. If it were not religion, what other excuse would the parents of so many dead children have for perpetuating medical negligence in favor of "spiritual treatment"?

22. Some of the worst and most despicable torture devices known to mankind were developed by puritanical Christians to punish people they deemed "wicked" and what other excuse could one have for removing part of a human child's genitals could one have other than religion? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, as they say.

And I'm not saying that people did awful things and used religion as an excuse, that does happen, but it's irrelevant to my point. Those people are usually insane.