God is the Most Logical Explanation for the Universe | Saad – Pakistan | Atheist Experience 23.20

Posted By on May 22, 2019

Pakistan a god is the only thing that can explain the world that we live in and you're on with Tracy and John so go go for it I pronounce your name right Saad Blanc my name right before okay I thought okay good yeah so basically we're just wanted to give a shout out to all the Muslims listening to this Ramadan happy hour okay I'm gonna allow a holiday shout out I think that's a you happy Ramadan to you yeah enjoy your holiday thank you thank you so what if they're not really a holiday but anyway so yeah well in my my opinion I think because you know I've had discussions with my friends about this I myself as you speak I'm trying to figure out a lot of mysteries of the universe and I feel are still unresolved obviously the big question the big question everyone discusses here is God and so my opinion on this is like in a recent discussion with her friends so I asked him so what do you think would be a good reason for decreases of God and he according to and I kind of agreed with them too he said well if you look at the world around you the way it's made perfectly and if you look at the ceiling on top of you you'll see their imperfections its man-made and the way the world is how is how the sky is held without pillars you know if it's a references it's sort of a reference from the Quran – I'm great I could I'm not I'm not exactly coating it correctly so I don't want to misquote the source but it's kind of sort of similar quotation that I have read so it's basically my way of saying it is the way the world is made so perfectly it's very possible it can't be possible that anyone other than a God could make it I mean what would be yyur appear on it who else could have done it other than a supernatural being why do you assume that it had to be done by a who well then who would then what would be your opinion that's the big that's the big mystery that question would be what caused the universe not who caused the universe right because we'd have to wait have to know that there was a who that caused it before we could even get to the point where we're asking okay so who was it what we're saying is the question should be asked what what's the cause of the universe yeah I mean if you remember my last call we tried to get that common ground thing we've got the common ground yeah I the way it's funny people got upset with me for that but I don't care so sorry for that that's okay I enjoyed it oh well the thing is like my just going going forward with this I just think that you know I mean there's the doctors there's the Big Bang Theory that that that has been normally accepted as okay this is why how the world was created but then who caused the Big Bang Theory it has to be something that makes the world so perfect that even mankind that then that you know even us okay so minute just a minute when you say the world is perfect I mean you understand that there are some Horrors that go on on this planet right even horrors that human beings have nothing to do with that this this planet if if this is perfect I would hate to see what flawed looks like right in the Christian tradition they actually insert a part to their mythology that says and then the world got messed up right so God made a perfect world and then people came and sin messed it up and the reason they insert that is because there has to be some explanation for some of the horrifying things that occur not just at the hands of humans but sometimes natural disasters or animals attacking each other or attacking people or diseases that plague you know people and other species and there's like a lot of things on the planet that are pretty horrible sometimes it doesn't rain and then populations starve to death I'm not sure that I agree that this is perfection yeah that's a valid point you know that interesting thing one of my agnostic friends said that true beauty what I asked a better question ladies a good point so yeah I don't really have a good answer for this to be honest with you right but if the question is only if the idea is that only a supernatural you know perfect being could create such a perfect world does the fact that the world's not perfect play to that at all you know you mentioned it there yeah these natural disasters obviously make it seem on imperfect but I'm in terms of in terms of design in the sense that by the way things are for the most part I mean I don't know I what else could have how it couldn't just have come out of nowhere well here's the thing right this is this is actually and I'm not trying to what do you call it like um I don't I just want to say that this is a question for cosmologists right so for astrophysicist who study the origins of the universe if a person says I really want to understand this it is some heavy science right I mean this is some heavy science now there are some people who have taken the time to put it in lay terms for the population to look at and read right so there's a there's a Hawking essay that's called something like the beginning of time and that's sort of a nice user-friendly layman friendly explanation of his understanding of what you know he thinks about the origins of the universe and if a person is curious about that they could go and look at that if you're like super ready to do the work and really knuckle down you could start learning the science if you don't already know it I would struggle I think with physics but if you're the type of person who thinks that you might have an aptitude and you might be able to understand some of this stuff I would say feel free to delve into some of the deeper dives that are available out there because they do publish research on this so there it's not that there's no there's no study and discovery around this question but this discovery and the study around it so far has been about just sort of what is the cause and not necessarily a who now that doesn't mean that one day they won't find a who it just means that right now that's not really on the radar but if you're but if you're curious about it there are people who make that their whole you know realm of research yeah does that make sense and things like it does make sense and what I'm going well if you go to any holy book relate the Quran or the Bible all those people made between the God made it but then obviously as a Muslim I am to believe that you know the word the work that what's in the Quan is true and I'm and I do believe that so obviously by giving you that explanation that okay there's all these passages in the Quran that state that the world was made this way and you know it is there's passages that sort of you know that you know do kind of if it interpreted in a certain way who could make could say that it's talking about the Big Bang Theory or maybe it's not no I know what you're saying I mean to be honest right so I've seen a few videos that were put out by Muslim apologists who were talking about some of these ideas about how the worth was formed and one of them actually was interesting because it talked about meteor hitting the earth and like driving into the center of the earth and becoming the Earth's iron core and in fact that's not the theory and so what was interesting was here was this person that put together a video saying and the Quran tells us this and so it's really amazing because this is what the science says but when you look up the science it doesn't say that so then there's other people who will say oh and here's what the Quran says and this is what the science says and yeah that is what the science says and so it seems like people can kind of put their own spin on what it is the Quran is saying and kind of get it to craft to whatever they understand the science to be saying perhaps perhaps you're right I mean it's just something to look into because there's I've seen different explanations from people saying and it says this and this is the science and sometimes their rights and lines are wrong so I don't know it seems to me like it might be flexible it could be it could be that something and differently a more knowledgeable expert but no you know exactly I really I really don't have the answer to that question myself okay do I go by what what what is fed or either I don't okay well was that the question I mean did we did we get least get through the question yeah put the most part it was way interesting i opening action oh thank you sir I appreciate you callin thank you so much and thanks for having me on the other girl yeah I appreciate it

1. It’s “the only logical explanation of the universe and life” if you totally ignore any other explanation!

2. Happy Ramadan to all the brainwashed morons around the world…don't worry folks I go after the good ol Christians during Christmas and the Hindus during dewali. Equal opportunity religion hater

3. Gotta love it Saad "Well they tell me that is what I am supposed to believe" Don't think for yourself Saad, you might turn into an Atheist and then where would you be. O yeah, apostasy and then other Muslims can chop off your head, Now there is some powerful incentives to keep believing.

4. The world is so perfect. Places that are so cold, you would die in a few minutes and places that are so hot, nothing ca survive.
    Viruses and microbes are trying to kill us.
    Animals are trying to kill us.

5. All you need to know to understand God exists is the one thing everything in the universe has that cannot be generated in its absence: energy. Without energy, the universe ceases to exist. It can't create itself, therefore it was created by an external force, the magnitude of whose power defies man's ability to comprehend.

6. Define perfect and I promise my definition and many others will vary from minor to major differences. We can use the definition in the dictionary but that again is just commonly accepted term that still vary from person to person.

7. What's the difference between Yahweh, Allah and Brahman?
    It's the same god worshiped by different tribes.
    Really? Then what's all the fighting about?

8. Saad: The world is perfectly made therefor it could of only been created by a god

Tracie: The world isn’t perfect there’s lots of terrible things that happen on this planet that aren’t all man made , natural disasters, disease, nature can be cruel

Saad: yeh I know I understand your point I don’t really have an answer for that

Then how the fuck can you hold the opinion that the world is perfectly made when you’ve just instantly conceded that it’s not? It’s so stupid!

9. If there was a god or allah, these people would be able to know instead of saying "I don't know" or all the other crazy things they say. This shows their arguments to be untrue. Shows their god abandoned them once logic and reasoning came into play. Their "gods" fear that. Just like Saad's Allah fears Tracie.

10. Saad should use the goat bell argument. You are walking through a field and come across a Pakistani Shepherd having sex with a sheep. You see that the sheep is wearing a bell of intricate design. You instantly know that the bell was intelligently designed……………..

11. Tricky thing about referring to Ramadan as a "holiday" to Muslim foreigners. They learn English as a second language and globally, it's more U.K. English than U.S.A. English, ergo "holiday"="vacation". Ironically enough, "Holiday"="Holy Day".

Pasted from a Facebook comment I made a year or so ago:

I used to give guitar lessons to a Tamil Indian named Sebanchu. One day, he arrived for a lesson with two cases, one of which was-DUH-his guitar. The other contained a Cricket bat. Turns out my town (in the U.S.A.) has a Cricket team.

As if I need to "virtue signal" that I'm not being racist-I'M NOT BEING RACIST, I'm simply pointing out the irony of there being no whites in the local Cricket league to which Sebanchu belongs.

The years of British occupation brought Cricket to India and Pakistan where it soon became a household sport. Pakistani and Indian immigration to the USA brought the game to the United States, yet nobody of UK/European heritage plays fuckin' Cricket here.

12. This guy isn't dealing with reality. The universe is incredibly hostile to life and add to that that life has to feed off life to survive in brutal murderous mayhem wherein humans die in every way imaginable at the rate of about 2-people per second. NOPE! When it comes to theism the Gnostics have the more coherent take on what God is…
    Do you question one of the assertions in this short post? Then take a hit of LSD and walk through a slaughter-house! I guarantee you will come away from that experience horrified. Yup, this earth is a cosmic death machine.
    This caller is welcome to continue in his delusional slumber though:(

13. Will you go to heaven when you die? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used Gods name in vain? Jesus said, "whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on judgement day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous adulterer at heart. If you are guilty you will end up in hell. God, who the Bible says is "rich in mercy" sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. You broke Gods law but Jesus paid your fine. That means He can legally dismiss your case. He can commute your death sentence. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please repent (turn from sin) today and God will grant everlasting life to all who trust in Jesus. Then read your bible daily and obey it.

14. The Bible is correct and athiests are wrong! Athiesm is nothing more than denial of truth! How could anyone believe something as stupid as evolution? Evolution is an adult fairy tale!

15. Not only is God the most logical explanation for the Universe- but it takes a special kind of imbecile to not know this.

16. if you look at religion….anything can constitute a god..suns, animals, part animal -part humans, blue skinned many eyed things…usually it is outside us, but it can be within us in some eastern religions. Religions are perhaps proto-scientific answers to the ultimate question that we really don't have any thing that qualifies as an answer for. Science has cleared up the path a bit, but has not yet provided an answer. There is plenty of support among scientists and philosophers for pantheism/pan-consciousness which atheism and science (and religion) is reluctant to acknowledge. Maybe for fear of finding God….again – just when you thought you were out of the jungle. Personally I find pan-consciousness more logical than the standard part-consciousness; the notion that the universe is partly conscious in some biological matter but absent in all other physical matter (with the inherent logical dilemma that biological matter is both physical and biological). Before my point gets lost here, I must qualify that I am looking at consciousness on a scale from an almost imperceptible quantum force to a vastly most complex, perceptible and concentrated form in the self-awareness of humans. There is no doubt that the universe has the faculty of consciousness in it's array, but there might ONLY be consciousness, because we have only ever sensed the universe through consciousness…matter could be an illusion, we don't know that it is really there. The mystery of the universe will be likely be stranger than we can possibly comprehend at this stage in our evolution. So what we are looking for, is something that could be a bit like God (a partly or fully conscious universe is not far from concept of a god) or it could be unlike anything we have been able to conceive yet, the important thing is to be able to get a clear sight of the problem but to remain open to whatever truth may come. The universe has consciousness….think about that…we might all be just like neurons in the mind of a celestial god after all.

17. Please don't let him back on until he can move forward in some intellectually honest way. If Tracie's fairly innocuous points are so good and he has no way to answer them now, then he should NOT get to come back until he has a good answer for them.

I'm so sick of him thinking he gets to just get away with, "Good point, I can't answer right now." and then he tries the very same mind tricks the next time, only to get away with, "Good point, I can't answer right now." and then he tries the very same mind tricks the next time, only to get away with, "Good point, I can't answer right now…" Why isn't he EVER required to have an answer for these same points, over, and over, and over, and over?